Through the bushes

Flying memories

Through the bushes

Kyu

She stood out of the car, smiled and waved and then she was gone. I drive some meters and then I stopped. What had Beakho meant when he said “ sorry to interrupting your game, lover boys” lover boys? We wasn't lover boys? Beakho was strange. Then I remembered Ren wasn't there. He and Beakho was always beside each other. Where could he be and was something wrong? Not my business. I looked around and then fast drive again. I drive back to the house and walked in. I walked in to the living room, no one.

Then I walked upstairs and into my and Jr's room. He lay on the bed, typing something on his phone. I smiled and lay me beside him, “what are you typing?” He fast closed the phone and lay it away. “just a surprise to our project” he smiled and lay his head on my chest. I smiled “you have secrets, now I'm hurt” he laugh. “You don't even know me, Kyu” he looked serious now and his smile was gone. Why did his mood turn on a plate like that? “Then tell me everything” I said and looked curious at him. “Some day maybe” he mumbled. He closed his eyes and moved closer to me. I smiled and shook my head. “Jr?” he nodded, it felt fun. “school” he quick got up and took his back from a chair. “let's go” he smiled. I got and idea and smirked. “yes, let's go.” we walked downstairs and out of the door. He walked over to the car and I just looked at him. “are you coming or what?” I asked. He looked confused, it was so funny. “we should go to school” I said. Jr smiled “alright, then come with me I know a shortcut.” he took my hand and then walked trough some bushes. I got a lot of branches in my hair. When we finally came out of the bushes, I think I looked like a hedgehog. Jr laugh “ you can clearly see you never walk trough bushes.” he started taking the branches out of my hair, while he smiled. I hurt like hell sometimes, when on of the branches don't wanted to let my hair go. Every time I tried to hold a scream back, Jr smiled. I hit him and that just made him smile more. “does it hurt?” he said while he smirked. I nodded and looked angry at him. I enjoyed the silence a few minutes and then Hyun yelled. “DONE” he pulled up in my hair and smiled “perfect” mumbled he. “let's go to school” he smiled and walked like 2 meters, there was the school.

I looked at him, “why did we drive yesterday?” I asked. “I'm lazy” he laugh and looked at me with teasing eyes. We walked over to the school and into the class I could hear the other whispering about, the thing Aron told me about yesterday. I couldn't understand why everybody thought that? Thought that we were lover boys? We weren't, we was just friends. Really good friends, the voice in my head said, it was ignoring. Okay, if we was I couldn't see the wrong in it? But still we wasn't, so why was the other students like this?

Jr smiled and sat down on his seat. I just stood by his table thinking. “what's wrong?” he looked concerned at me. I smiled and fast said “Nothing” maybe a bit to fast. Jr laugh. Then the teacher came in. I fast walked over to my seat and sat down beside Aron. “as you know, you should be working on your projects right now. So do that. I'm here if you need and advise or two” the teacher smiled. Aron whispered in my ear “ You and Jr may be careful you don't get to much into your subject, if you know what I mean” he smiled evil and then walked over to a boy. I shook my head and then Hyun came. “where do we start, Kyu.” he smiled energetic. I thought about it a minute, then answered him “from the beginning.” he looked wondering at me. “You know, the first love in your life.” he blushed and looked down. “what's wrong?” I looked at him. “ I... do-ont have a first love...” he smiled a little. I was surprised, he had never been in love or what? “then tell about your parents love to you” I smiled and his smile got brighter. He started writing something down. And I took a paper and started writing too. I could hear his pencil, writing. It made me calm and I smiled and looked at him trough the corner of my eye. He was busy writing, I looked fascinated at him and then I remembered Arons word. You and Jr may be careful you don't get to much into your subject, if you know what I mean. Think on the subject Kyu. I tried to concentrate about, my first love. But it was sooo boring. The class was almost over and then the teacher clear out and said “ I had thought on something, while you all have worked. The subject is pretty personal, so I thought you maybe would prefer to work at home.” he smiled. “so if we make a deal, you work at home, but you met up here to first period, is that a deal?” all the others nodded. I didn't cared. It would make it more easy, at home. Jr smiled “let's leave school, Kyu” he took my hand and pulled me with him outside. All the other looked at us and began to whisper. He pulled me over to the bushes and through them. We was fast at home. He smiled and pulled me with up to our room. Then he let my hand go and trow himself on the bed. “let's talk about what we should do next” he smiled. I was staggered. 

 


 

What do you think?

Does Kyu worry to much?

 

Well now i have corrected the worst things so i updated :)

i know that this chapter isnt filled with action and stuff :)

but enjoy it anyways :)