Forbidden

Flying memories

 

Forbidden

 

Kyu

 

“You and only you make my heart fly” “i want to be with you forever” “i love you” Jr was completely red in his head and I understood him. If it was me, I would have climbed down in a hole. But Jr didn't he sat straight and the only way you could see he didn't liked it was his red cheeks. “Hyun you are a really romanticist, ha?” whole the class laugh. What a that teacher was. Just 'cause Jong Hyun hadn't listen he should be humiliated? This school ! Then I realized what the teacher had read. He had read all Hyuns secret feelings. I wondered who he had wrote that about? A place inside me, wished he had wrote it about me, but my brain knew better. We had only knew each other 2 days. But I wondered who he then had wrote it about. I had to ask him when we were alone. The teacher was done bully Hyun and continued his teaching. Which was MORE boring than before. I was happy when it was over. The teacher left and Hyun walked over beside me and Aron. “Kyu I have to show you something. Take your food with, and come with me” he smiled. “i don't have any food” I said. “then you can have some of mine, let's go” he pulled me with him, out of the school and over to a park.

 

Hyun may we really leave the school” “you so careful Kyu” he laugh “does that mean no?” he nodded and smirked. “who should tell the teachers we're gone? Hu?” he smiled. I just kept my mouth closed and he smiled. “should you with or should I go alone?” I realized I was stopped and he tried to pull me with him. I blushed and then walked after him. “don't” I could see he almost began to laugh. “you don't like to have fun Kyu?” he lifted his eyebrow. Why should he tease me like that? I admit it's cute, but still... he smiled and then he was gone. Oh, where did he go? I looked around, he was no where. What should I do now? That boy was evil or not evil just cruel. One thing was sure it wasn't nice of him just leaving me here. I had no idea about where I was and no idea about how I came back to the school. Then I heard a sound from the bush, it sounded like someone whistle. I turned around, no one. Then someone whistled again, I turned again, still no one. What the was going on? “Kyuuu Kyuuu Kyuuu” it was Jr's voice, but I couldn't see him. Then someone grabbed me and pulled me into a bush. I swore and tried to kick the person who hold me. “Kyu relax, it's just me” Puuh it was only Jr, I was relieved. He laugh “was you afraid?” “you're a jerk” I just mumbled. He just laugh more. “now I'm hurt” he tried to look sad but than began to smile. I smiled “You should show me something Hyun?” he nodded “look around and you see it” I looked around, there was a lot of flowers. It was beautiful. I had never in my life seen anything like this. Hyun smiled “You like it?” I smiled and nodded. This was so awesome. “lets eat Kyu” I smiled and then Hyun found some food, in fact a lot off food. “why do you have so much food Hyun?” he blushed. “had you planned to kidnap me?” he laugh “you can call it that, yes. What do you want to eat?” I smiled, you I thought. Oh, why did I thought that? What's wrong with me? Jr looked at me. “æhh, what do you have” “a lot of stuff, sandwich with chicken, fish or cow. And fruit.” he smiled “ just give me chicken” he smiled and gave it to me “let's sit down” Jr smiled and then sat down on the grass. I looked at him and sat down too. He start eating and I just looked at him. He smiled “you're not hungry?” I nodded and fast began to eat. It tasted fun. “what's in it?” Hyun smiled “chicken, salad, tomato and pepper, why??” “nothing” I smiled and ate again.

 

While I ate, I could see Jr stared at me. My cheeks turned red. We ate some more in silence and then Jr quick got up and started put the rest of the things in his back. “Kyu we have to hurry up, we have like 5 minutes to get back.” I looked shocked at him and Jr quickly got me up. His hand in mine, it was so warm.

He pulled me with him. And we hurried over to the school. We were the last, who came into the class. The teacher came in and looked at us all. He said “ Today we have to discuss a serious subject.”

 

You

 

her notes made you so confused. The teacher pointed at you “ what's that? Notes? Give it to me now” it was a new note from Sea. You never saw what she wrote on it, but the teacher looked very shocked. “who send you this?” she looked angry at you. “Se-a-a” you said. “Sea we two need to talk later after school” the teacher looked at her. What could be so serious, that the teacher would talk to Sea about it? Now you was curious. It could be something bad she had wrote about you or something really sweet? The class was done and Sea sat down on your table: “are you curious what I wrote to you?” she winked and smirked. You just nodded. “then write your number on my hand and I'll send you a message with it” she smiled and gave you her hand. This could be a trap, should you give her your number? You knew it was stupid, but you found a pen and wrote your number on her hand. “I'll promise to write” Sea said and smirked. “have a good day” she send you an air kiss and then left.

 


 

What is Hyun doing? and why does his mood change like that?

And what is the teachers subject?

And what did Sea write to the you? 

 

I hope you liked this :D

I know there isn't special much from "you" but i planned that next chapter is going to be only "you" so i thought this was fair or something :P

Tomorrow i won't be able to update :D but I'll do it wednesday :)

Thursday I'm going to sweden and then i won't have any internet so i can't update :D I'll be back sunday and hopefully I Have written a lot so i can update many chapters :D but i don't know :D

 

Take care everybody :D