From Tae Young to Jong Hyun

Flying memories

 

From Tae Young to Jong Hyun

Jr

Kyu looked at me short and then down in the book again. He moved his lips while he read and I could clearly see what he was reading. Then he turned the page and looked at me. He hadn't said much since he started reading, I was nervous, he wasn't even at the ty spot yet. I looked at his lips again, they shinned and he started reading again “ it ended with me, working at an kiosk. I worked 6 hours every day and I got no money out of it, the man and the women took all the money. Money wasn't the problem. The problem was that I had to work every day after school so I had no time for homework and that made my grades worse. But I liked going to school, so that was what I had to do. When I turned 12 they said I couldn't go to school any more..... my life changed and I was very angry. They turned me into a bad boy.” I remembered that after the word boy, I had drew a punker. I don't know why, it just seemed right at that time. Kyu looked like he was fascinated by my drew. I smiled and then Kyu turned the next page and started reading. “ I started quieting my job and then I started steeling.... and then it all went the wrong way... from I was 12½ I was a drug addicted..... the man an the women didn't tried to help me at all. But I was lucky a stranger, a young girl..... she saw me a day on the street and after that I think she had an eye on me. One day she came over to me... she smiled and looked concerned at me “hey I'm Victoria you look bad.” she was very earnest and I don't really know what happen the next year. I only know that she helped me and when I almost turned 14 I wasn't a drug addicted anymore....” Kyu looked at me wondering. Then he started reading again. “ so turn to the next page and you will hear the worst part.....” he looked up, short and turned the page. i could feel my head hurt a bit. “ the worst thing I ever did and the reason why I changed my name.... is simple..... you know when I was 15 I meet her.... and you know perfectly what happen. Its not that, but it's right after that. I had just left the hospital and went home. When I came back, the first thing I saw was..... blood.... everywhere. The old man and the young women had never been anything like parents to me, but they had taking care of me and now they were dead..... murdered..... I called the police and then I ran away. I couldn't stay there and I couldn't control my rage. The only thing I could think about, was how bad I wanted to kill those guys who had ripped my life apart. Yes, my life hadn't been perfect or good, but I had had one.... the girl who helped me and the girl I called my best friend, she tried to calm me down, but it just made everything worse.... I hit her.... and she trow me out of her house. I haven't seen her since that day......” Kyu looked up, his eyes looked teary and his mouth curved down. He then turned the next page. He didn't started reading, he just looked at me. “what's wrong?” I was concerned, couldn't he take all this? Wasn't he as strong as I thought? Was he the wrong person? He smiled and then lay the book on the bed and walked over to the window. I looked at him, what was he doing? He smiled apologetic. “i just feel very warm” he said and blushed. Then he opened the window. The fresh air fly into the room. He smiled and quick came back to the bed. He lay down and I looked at his chest. He began to laugh, I looked ignored at him “what are you laughing at?” he smiled “ You” he put his hand on his chest “if you really that bad want to lay on my chest just do it” he smiled teasing and removed his hand. I looked at him, should I do it? It would just prove that he was right, but then again..... his chest was nice. I blushed and gave up, lay my head on his chest. He smiled and my head, it was relaxing. I could feel he took the book up again.

 

Kyu

Jr's hair was so soft. I smiled and started reading again. “ I couldn't handle it.... I couldn't handle the pictures in my head. I was getting crazy. But then I remembered something.... I could just be another than me, than Tae Young. And then I became Jong Hyun..... well then I meet the guys, Minhyun,Ren,Beakho and Aron. And my life, became better and better and then I meet you....” I was anxious, what had happen when he meet me? I turned the next page.... it was empty? I turned the next page just to be sure there really wasn't more. I groaned, why hadn't he wrote anything? hm... maybe he had wrote something on the last page? I fast turned the book and looked at the last page.... “ you're clever Kyu” then there was a heart and under it stood “ I know you hated when Beakho said that with loverboys.... but i'm different.... I would wish it was true...” I was shocked, he what? The whole just ran through my head again and I was so confused. I looked at Jr and his hair again. He turned so he could look at me “are you done?” he looked at my face and I smiled and nodded. “what do you think?” I mumbled “ I.....”

 

 


 Soo i made and Kyu/Jr update :P 

Well i thought i would put Jr's past out in the light before giving you your answers :D

 

What do Kyu really think about all the things Jr have writing?

And what does Jr mean with the last page?

 

Have a nice day :D

PLEASE COMMENT!!!! :D