Going home (Last Chapter)

Flying memories

 

going home

You

Your year in Korea ended today and you had to go back to Denmark. You hadn't found your memories, but at least you now knew what was happen that year. And what was more important, you had made new friends and you had realized how important friends are. This year had changed a lot in your life and you would really miss the guys. Sungjae and Minhyun, especially. They were your best friends and you would miss them like hell. They were there always for you and you would for sure never had survived this year without them. Kyu too. You and him was supposed to be together alone the whole year. And sure that would have been great too, but you were really happy he was that kind, so you had lived with Nu'est. You thought he was very happy about that too. 'cause else would he never had met Jr. and that would have been sad. They were sooo cute together. Kyu and Jr wasn't your closest friends, but you really loved them. And you would of 'cause miss Beakho, Ren and Aron too, but they were just someone you lived with. You had never got to know them special well. But they were nice and funny and that was the most important. You would kind of miss Sea too. Miss all her hate and all her stupid comments, but you would never tell her that. And then at least Maru, you wouldn't miss him. You was just happy that he had told you the story. You two hadn't talked together since that day.

 

You stood in your and Minhyuns room. You looked around, you would really miss this place. You had been here a year, but this room had so many memories already. Minhyun stood beside the bed. Your suitcases was beside him. Minhyun took them up and started walking out of the room. You could hear his footsteps on the stair. Why was it so hard to say goodbye to this place? You closed your eyes counted to tree and then opened them again and left the room. When you had closed the door behind you, you smiled and walked downstairs. Them you should say goodbye till down there was harder than the room. You were met by 7 boys downstairs. And they all meant a lot to you. Sungjae was the first to came over to you. “I will miss YOU soooo much” he said and pouted. “why can't you just stay?” he smiled and hugged you. “I will miss you more, stupid boy. And I have to go home to my mother, but I'll visit you soon and I will for sure write to you.” he smiled and nodded, just to show that he understood what you said. Then Minhyun came over to you and Sungjae removed his arms and moved away. Minhyun smiled bright. “i don't think I have to say anything. You know what i'm thinking” he smiled and hugged you. You nodded. “ and I don't need to say anything either, you know what I will reply.” he nodded. “but I want to give you something anyway.” he smiled and walked over to the couch, he took something up and hided it behind his back. What would he give you? He smiled and looked at you. “ I shouldn't give you this 'cause I will need it know when you aren't here, but it will maybe remind you about me” he took a teddy bear out from his back and gave it to you. You smiled “ thanks a lot Minhyun, but even if I don't have your teddy bear, I won't forget you.” he smiled and nodded. “i know” he hugged you again and then he walked over beside Sungjae. It was good you had met Sungjae 'cause now when you left, Minhyun had a friend. Aron, Beakho and Ren all gave you an hug and said goodbye. You hadn't expected anything else. Jr smiled and came over to you, Kyu was right behind him. He blushed. “Kyu told me this was stupid, but I wanted to do it anyways.” he took an small box up from his pocket and gave it to you. “this is as a thank you, for walk into me in the airplane. A thank you for staying here in this house and take Kyu with you. A thank you for everything.” he hugged you and you just stood there. Surprised, you hadn't expected anything from Jr. Kyu lay his hand on Jr's shoulder. “Jr sweety, let her go. She have to leave now if she won't be late to the plane.” he nodded and removed his arms. Kyu smiled and lay an arm around your hips. “let's drove now.” you looked at the box in your hands and opened it. There was an small ring inside, with an heart. It wasn't a huge thing and not special expensive either, but it was personal and very cute. You smiled “Thanks, Jr.” he nodded and smiled. Then You and Kyu walked out to the door. All the others walked after you. They stood in the door and waved, when you left the house and drove away. To the airplane was no talk. You just sat there and thought about everything. All the things there was happened here in Korea. When you arrived Kyu parked the car and got your suitcases out. He gave you one of them and took the other him self. The suitcases came up in the plane. Then you both walked over to the plane. You just stood there for a while. Then Kyu trow his arms around you. “i will miss you a lot. I know we wasn't special much together, but you mean a lot to me.” he smiled and his eyes was teary. You nodded “i know, you mean a lot to me too and I will miss you so much” he nodded. “you have to go into the plane now, it fly soon.” you nodded and hold him tight, then you released him and walked into the plane. The plane flied and you could see Kyu getting smaller and smaller. In the end he was just a little black spot.

 

The time in the plane, did you use to think and sleep. And it felt like short time had gone past, when you landed. You should see your mother and Anja. That would be great. You got out of the plane and there they was. Anja ran directly over to you and hugged you. “Oh My God. I have Missed you so much. I'm so glad you're finally home.” you hold her tight and you was so happy. Yes you would miss Korea, but here in Denmark was good too. And it was not like the things in Korea would become Flying memories.

 


They are just so sweet all of them :D 

I hope you liked this Goodbye scene thing :P

And just like i had planned i ended the story with the Title :P

Like i wrote In chapter 29 if you liked this story, then read some of my other stories too :D

 

I hope you aren't disappointed over this ending and over that the Kyu, Jr thing didn't was described more :D

 

Love Ya all :D

 

BYEE :D