Lost memories

Flying memories

 

Lost memories

You

 

Had you two met before? Sea looked so familiar, but you would remember her if you two had ever met, she wasn't comment at all. Maybe she tried to tell you something with all the notes and the strange behavior.

If you had met her between you was 12 or 13, you would never remember her. That was so sad, but it was your own fail. Your parents had told you what happen and what you had done. You was so stressed and your mother drive you to the hospital, where they said you should just relax the next couple weeks. Did you do that? No, you worked harder in school than ever before and then you did the most stupid thing you had ever done in your life. That's what your mother said, but you don't know if it's true. But you smoke, for the first time in your life. It was very common on your school and everybody did it, so of cause you should try it too. That wasn't the only thing there happen that day, no. you fell down from an stair, just 'cause you should check a guy out. Then 4 weeks later you woke up in a hospital bed. And the doctors told you, that the stress and the smoking, combined with the fall, maybe had ruined your memories. And they were right. You tried to remember what you had developed, when you was 12 and 13, but there was nothing. Everything else was unclear, but you could remember it.

Maybe was Sea a girl from that time? But what was happen that time since Sea behaved so strange?

You tried to remember her, but your brain wouldn't let you. It was strange. You could feel you knew her, but you would probably never found out how. The teacher had let you go before and you just decided you would sit outside on the bench and wait on Kyu. The sun outside reminded you of your last day as 11 years old. The sun had shined and your best friends had been there, in a park. You had played soccer and it had been such and great day. Then you fall on the grass and then everything just went black, until the day after your 13 years birthday. You sat in your room and made homework, that was the first thing after the soccer day you remembered. Why? The doctors or experts couldn't tell. But they could tell that you had a chance to get your memories back. How? They didn't knew. But one good thing, that experience had did to you was that you NEVER would smoke and you wasn't that stressed. And of course you were more careful than before the accident.

 

You just sat and thought on different stuff. Then you remembered your mother had wrote to you yesterday that she would call you today after school. You wondered what she would talk to you about. Then someone hold on your shoulders. “hey” he said, a boy? From your class? “I'm Maru, your the new girl from Denmark, right?” you nodded and smiled. He pulled up in his hair and smiled “nice to meet you, who are you waiting on?” you smiled “I'm waiting on my friend Kyu, he should pick me up after school” “do you live at his house then?” you smiled, why was he so interested in your life? “ No, I Live at the Nu'est boys house, why?” “he looked surprised “no-o-o-o-thing, where do you know them from? Oh I have to go. Talk to you later.” he smiled an then fast ran away. What the hell was going on with him? Then you saw Sea, that was the reason he needed to go. She walked over to you. “Hey beauty, why aren't you home already?” she smiled. “Kyu should pick me up, but he isn't here yet” you smiled nervous. “would you know what I wrote now, then?” you nodded and looked at her curious. “i just wrote, that you would regret it and then our teacher thought I would kill you or something. I could never kill you” you was scared right there, 'cause she looked dreaming at you. But maybe it wasn't your dead she dreamed about, something else maybe? She smiled “shall we to talk until your friend arrived?” “sure” you said. Then she began to talk about anything and nothing. You just listened to her voice. Sometimes it was low, then high, then strong, then weak. It was pretty fascinating. Then your phone rang. “oh sorry it's my mother, I have to take this” you smiled. She nodded. You walked a few steps away and then picked the phone up. “hey mom” you could hear the joy in her voice when she answered. “hey babe, I would just tell you how much I missed you” you smiled. “i missed you to, mom” “did you have a good first school day and how is your internet friend, was his name Kyu?” “mo-o-m easy now, the school day was fine and yes his name is Kyu and his great” she laugh “that's wonderful my girl” “ I have to hang up now, my boss is after me. I love you sweety, have a great day. I'll call you soon.” “ I love you too, mom” you walked back to Sea, “who was it, is everything alright?” she looked concerned. “my mother and nothing is wrong, but thanks for asking” you smiled. She looked like she was thinking on something. She then looked at you and smiled and said “you really can't recognize me?”


 

Have you and Sea meet before? 

And why is Maru talking to you? 

And what does Sea mean with " you really can't recognize me?" ?

 

I updated today yearh :D 

I'll update tomorrow again :D

Hope you liked this chap :D

 

Have fun :D

Subscribe and comment :D

 

Btw Maru is Maru from C-clown :D

So here is a pic of him :P