Friends

Flying memories

 

Friends

 

Jr

He got branches in his hair, it looked so cute. I smiled " you know with our project" he looked like he began to relax. I remembered his face, when i said he didn't knew me. It made me sad. Nobody really knew who i was. Why? They would judge me. And treat me like i deserved. I deserved nothing good at all. Kyu smiled and said " Hyun, don't be mad at me, but if this project should be good you have to open up a little. Please show me what you have wrote" i looked at him, he looked concerned. I shook my head and started looking after the papers i had wrote my stuff on. I trow it all over to him. I could remember what i had wrote. He began to read the first one about my parents. " parents... Should support their children. They should be brave and always love there children. That's how it should be. But my parents wasn't like that. They can never be like that. My mother left me at my dad when i was 3 years old. I haven't seen her since that day. She was scared, a coward. But i kind of understand her choice, but why did she left me there? My dad he was worse, than her. He lay on the couch all day ate and ate. He only got up when he should pie or beat me. When i was 7 i worked on a farm, so i could buy food. My dad never gave me any money, he ate them up all himself. So if i wouldn't die that was my only way. When i became 12 years old i walked in school and never came home again. I don't think my parents ever loved me..." Kyu looked at me. He was done reading about my parents. He didn't said anything. I just smiled when he took the other paper. " i told Kyu a lie, i have been in love. So many times, but it hurt to much to write about it. I'm weak." He short looked at me. "Your phone Hyun." What did he mean? Oh the surprise. I closed my eyes short and took it out of my pocket and gave it to him. He smiled short. Then started reading " i don't think i had ever loved anybody this much. Finally i feel like someone loves me doesn't matter what. But i can't tell all my lies. It would ruin it all. I love you damn much" i remembered Kyu had stopped me this morning and that was now a good thing. Else it all would been ruined. Kyu shook his head. I looked at him and then hugged him. It looked like he needed it. He hold me tight "your poor little thing" i could hear he almost cried. I ignored what he said and just hold my arms where they lay. I closed my eyes and smiled. “Have you told anybody about that with your parents?” he looked down. I shook my head, “you're the first “. I smiled. He looked shocked at me. I just smiled and stood up. “let's talk about the project and write something, can I read what you have wrote Kyu?” he blushed. “of course but it ” he handed me some paper he had in his pocket. I took it and began to read it. “My first love. I don't know why I liked her. She was kind of rude. But I liked her very much. I never told her and I don't think she liked me. She never said anything to me except “gay”. Today I hate her.....” he smiled when I looked up. “i told you it ” he bite a bit in his lower lip. “it's not horribly, Kyu. But I should maybe help you change it a little.” I smiled. He nodded. “I'm not good at this” he blushed. “no, but I'm sure you're good at so many other things” he smiled and stood up. He walked over to me and hugged me. I lay my arms around him. He smiled. “you're the best”

 

You

 

You didn't looked at it in the first place. Your thoughts was more important. Then you realized that the other students in the class, didn't whispered about you anymore. Why? What had changed? You shook you head. Forget it. You took your phone up and hide it under the table. Then you read the 'message' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZoLmKy9tGA ) it said: Hey bestiie :D<3 I Miss you so much you have to go on skype SOON!!<33 I really need to talk to you about the new guy :I<3 Tell how you been the last couple of days :D<3 A lot of hugs from Anja<33 You smiled, she was the best. You had to go on skype after school. You smiled and started listening to the teacher. The time walked very fast. 

 

 

Well i think this is a bit borring :I 

But it have to be here, so it fits next chapter :D

 

Next chapter will be cool :D

 

Enjoy your day and have fun :D