Problems

Flying memories

 

Problems

 

Jr

 

A serious subject? What could that be? I looked at Kyu, he looked like he was thinking too. “ we should talk about all the thoughts you young people is dealing with everyday, like suicide, am I good enough? Death, happiness and things like that. This is going to be a kind of project and you should work 2 and 2 together. Today I will tell something about the different subjects and you all have to chose one you can relate to. Then I'll make the groups. Okay, I'll start with.....” the teacher talked and talked. It was the best subject I had ever got, but work with one who had developed the same as I had? It wasn't possible. My life was a mess. I smiled and tried to focus on what the teacher said. From time to time I looked at Kyu, he looked very committed in it. Then the teacher was done talking and he started to write the different things we could write about, on the blackboard. “suicide, Am I good enough, death (parents, friends, animals, something inside you), Happiness, Lies, Love and if nothing of this suit you or you want to write about something special, then ask me.” he said it all while he wrote. The others start talking about the subjects, I just sat and looked out of the window. Lies would fit my life, 'cause I had lie all my life. But the only reason I lied was 'cause people would get hurt or trow me away. I couldn't write about my lies, no one would understand me. Suicide had I never thought of so it wasn't a possibility. Am I good enough, of course I am an if not I don't care. So not that either. Death, yearh that was and possibility. Both my parents was dead. And inside me, sure something was dead to. Animals, no never had one. Friends, no. Happiness and Love, that would just be embarrassing, 'cause I was not happy special often. And love that was just private, but of course, the teacher had read my thoughts about it, so why not take that subject? The others was too. So Lies or Love or both maybe? They oft walked hand in hand, so why not both? Yes that was an great idea, I'm cool. I smiled and waited on the others to chose. The teacher smiled “ we got 10 minutes back, let me hear your subjects” everybody said their subjects. The teacher looked at me when I said mine. “you want two subjects?” I nodded “ Lie and Love is often together” he nodded “fine but what with your partner no one else have thought on it” Kyu put his hand up “ yes, Kyu” “ I want to work together with Jr, if it's okay?” he smiled. “sure it's fine, your new so it's good if you work with Jr 'cause you already know him” he smiled. I should work with Kyu, this would be interesting.

 

You

 

Sea smiled. “i knew, I know you” you said. “how did we met last time?” you blushed. “serious you can't remember it?” you shook your head. She looked surprised. “what happen to you?” and then you had to tell her the story about your memories. She smiled “that's why you don't recognize me” “tell me everything about it” you said. Then Kyu FINALLY arrived. Bad timing Kyu “where have you been?” you looked at him. “In school” he blushed. You was surprised, you thought he never would go to school. “how, why, when, who?” he smiled “ Jr,Jr, today,Jr” he smiled and you began to laugh. Sea looked at him. “who are you?” “hello, I'm Jun Kyu, you are?” she smiled “I'm Sea, just Sea” you smiled “Sea you HAVE to tell me it tomorrow, PROMISE!” she nodded and waved when you left with Kyu. “is she your friend” you smiled “i don't know, she say we met before when I was 12 years old, but I can't remember anything from that time” “you had lost your memories or what`?” you just nodded. He smiled. “did you had a good day in school then?” you asked. “it was alright, we shall make a project in pairs, I'm with Hyun” you smiled. “that sound fun, about what?” “love and lie” Jr smiled when he said it. Kyu laugh. “btw do you need help to that with your memories?” “Kyu nobody can help me, I need to remember it by my self, if I can.” he smiled and nodded. Jr looked curious and then you had to tell him the story too. He looked at you “you have tried a lot of stuff” you nodded. “I'm use to it” sure you developed a lot, first your memories, then that with Tae young and Brian and your dad and now this with Sea and the school. What would happen next? We drive a couple minutes more and then we was back. The other guys wasn't home yet. We walked in, in the living room and they told you about their day and you told them about your day. Then the others came home. Minhyun sat down beside you in the couch “ hello, what's up?” he smiled. “nothing much, you had a good day?” you smiled . He nodded “you?” you nodded. His eyes sad more than his words, no he hadn't had a good day, why? Ren and Beakho sat down in the other couch and Aron in a chair. Aron looked angry, what was wrong with him all a sudden? Jr and Kyu sat and whispered about something and Ren and Beakho sat and talked and laugh. You talked with Minhyun and it all was like a big family, except Aron. He was like the black sheep. Suddenly the light disappeared.  


 

Sooo "you" and Sea have meet before :D

A project? Kyu and Jong hyun whats happens? :P lol :d

Why do the light dissapear? :O

 

Like i already wrote, i won't be able to update until sunday :D and maybe i don't update there either :D

But i promise i will write monday :D

 

Hope you like it :D

Comment and subscribe :D