It's all to confusing

Flying memories
It's all to confusing


Jun-Kyu

There was something strange about that boy upstairs. He had smiled like I'd just saved his life or something like that. If she was in love with him I clearly understand why, he was very handsome and he looked sweet too. I pulled up in my hair and looked at her while she hugged the other guy's and said goodbye. She joked with them and then I thought maybe should I let her stay here. It looked like she was happy here. And my place wasn't special big. She looked at me and smiled. “let's go” Jr walked down the stair. His eyes shined. She smiled and waved to all the guys. “see yearh soon” she smiled. Maybe sooner than you think. I had a plan. An bad plan, but I would make her and him happy , Jr. but all the rumors about me would then be true. Was it the right thing to do? Would they ever forgive me? They had to. I first meet them both, but they make me smile. Jr. smiled “hey you two!” we both nodded. “why don't you both stay here?” all the other guys glanced at Jr he just smiled. “serious?” she looked surprised at him, then she looked at me “Jun-Kyu what do you think” I smiled if we said yes I wouldn't need my plan. “that's your choice” she smiled and hugged me “you're the best” I putted my arms around her. I could feel her soft hair on her back. She smiled and looked at Jr “then we'll stay” I smiled, then I maybe had a chance to find some more info about Jr. he fascinated me. Beakho ruined the mood when he said something “ But where should they sleep? We only got 5 beds” Jr. smiled and said “ they can sleep with Minhyun, so he don't need his teddy bear” Minhyun yelled “SHUT UP!! it's not funny at all” but all laugh and even Minhyun couldn't stop smiling. “but there can only be one person in his bed” Aron said. Ren smiled “ you invited them Jr, so you have to have one of them in your bed.” that boys who looked a bit like a girl, I think I've seen him before. Minhyun looked at Jr “you can take the boy” he then looked over at me, on a asking way. I just nodded. He smiled. She looked at Minhyun “ if you promise you don't push me out of the bed I'll sleep in it with you.” “I promise” he make puppy eyes. And she laugh. “Jr where is my stuff?” “Minhyuns room” he smiled. Her and Minhyun ran upstairs and then I was alone with the other guys. “I'll drive home and gets some stuff, will you tell her that?” I looked in Jr's eyes. He smiled and nodded. “but you can just borrow some cloth of me and we got a lot of toothbrushes and other stuff you can borrow, if you want to” I looked surprised at him and then nodded “all right will you show me where everything is then?” “follow me” I followed him upstairs. The way he walked on was very elegant. He smiled “what are you looking at Jun-Kyu?” he could my name already my heart beating faster. “ nothing, Jong Hyun” I smiled. And he began to laugh. When we where almost at his door, her and Minhyun came running out from another door. She ran right into Jr and they both fall on the floor. Minhyun and I yelled at the same time “are you alright?” Minhyun helped her up and I helped Jr. they smiled “sorry” she blushed. Jr smiled. She smiled at Minhyun and me “I'm great” Jr smiled “me too” they both blushed. My heart beating faster and faster and I felt very angry. I was jealous but I wouldn't admit it. Jr. smiled “Jun-Kyu lets show you my, I mean our room” his voice was a little bit thin than when he talked to her, I wondered why? He went his back against me and then began to walk over to a door. I looked at her and Minhyun, they both laugh and then ran downstairs. I looked after Jr, but he was gone. I walked a few steps and suddenly his head came out of nowhere. I screamed like a tiny girl and fell down on my . It hurt a bit. Jr looked at me, “ Oh I'm so sorry are you alright?” he looked ashamed and blushed a bit. Awkward silence. We went down in the living room and there sat her and Minhyun, she lay down and looked very tired. Minhyun smiled. Jr said " i can see you are tired why don't you to go to bed?" he smiled. they nodded. "we would just wait on you two so i could say goodnight" she smiled. and Jr nodded. she stood up and hugged Jr. "goodnight, don't hurt Jun-Kyu oppa" she looked at me and i smiled. "of course" he smiled. Then she hugged me " goodnight oppa, we have to talk about all the things we wrote together tomorrow" she smiled and i nodded and hugged her. Then her and Minhyun went to bed. Minhyun said goodnight and smiled. He was pretty. Jr looked at me "lets brush our teeth" he smiled. i nodded and we walked out on the toilet. he found a toothbrush to me. " here you go" he smiled. We brushed our teeth in silence. Then we where done and walked into our room. we lay beside each other and he looked at me. His eyes closed and short after he was sleeping. I lay in a long, long time and looked at him. He smiled while he slept and his chest raised and lowered slowly. He looked very peacefully. I lay on my back and looked up. Suddenly i could feel something on my stomach. I looked down a hand, with a arm on, with Jong Hyun. Omg!! What was he doing. He touched my stomach gently and i got goosebumps. His eyes was closed and he was still sleeping. He moved closer to me and closer and closer. And then pushed his lips though mine. I was shocked, his lips was soft and tasted like strawberry. He stopped and lay his head on my chest. I just lay there. I was still shocked. I closed my eyes, i could still feel his lips on mine. I touched my lips, they were still hot. I touched his hair gently. It was very soft. I opened my eyes. Then he woke up. And lay on his own pillow. Then he suddenly sat up. "Why was i laying on your chest?" He looked at me. "You slept and then came over to me and lay on my chest." "Was that all there happen?" He blushed. I shake my head. " yo-o-ou kissed me." He looked shocked "I'm so sorry. I think i had a dream" i just smiled and nodded.

 


 

Why did Jr. kiss Jun- kyu while he slept?
What are "you" and Minhyun doing? 
And why is Jr suddenly so nice again? :P
 
I had a lot of problems writing this, don't ask me why. :D
 
But i hope you like it and i know i should return to "you" but i think right now it's more improtant to find out what Jun-kyu is thinking :P
 
 
 
 
Next chap i will write from "you" again and maybe Jr too, don't know jet :D
 
Please tell me what you think about my story :)