A different secret

Flying memories

 

A different secret

You

The class was boring like usual and just like the day where Sea would tell you her story, you was impatient. You couldn't think on anything else than the fact, that whole the lost year of your life, maybe, just maybe would came back to you today. If Maru really was the boy Sea had told you about, he maybe had all the lose ends. And just maybe his story would give you all the answers and give you back your memories. You was exited to hear what he had to say. You started biting in your finger and looked around. Wasn't this close over soon? You needed to talk to Maru. You smiled,l fun thing, the only reason you was in Korea was School and then you didn't even listened to the teacher. But you had your reasons and they was much more important than this school year. No one could imagine how it felt like losing a year of their life. You knew how it was, it wasn't funny. Not funny at all. The bell rang and you quick got up. You walked outside and over to the bench where you and Maru had met the first time. You sat down and hoped he would hurry, so he could tell you everything and you also had time to ask him about things. But unfortunately you sat there in 10 minutes and he was no were to see. You decided that, if he wouldn't came to you, you just had to came to him. So you walked into the school again and over to his class. You looked in short. A lots of girl, with funny colored hair, but no Maru. Maybe he was in the bathroom. You looked around and saw a sign, the bathroom sign. You was almost walked in there, but then you remembered that it was the boys room and girls weren't aloud to be in there. You then just stood beside the door and started figure out how you could see if Maru was in there. You couldn't go in there, maybe would somebody look for you, but that was just strange? hm... you placed yourself right in front of the door and looked wondering at it. Then you got a shock, a boy had pointed you and the shoulder and really freaked you out. He smiled “ are you trying to find a way to go in there with out anybody notice or are you just a really strange guy which dressed up like a girl and then need to use the guys room?” he smiled bigger and scratched his back head. “oh sorry, you maybe have a completely normal reason?” he laughed. He was kind of cute. You smiled “ I'm looking after my friend Maru and I think he's maybe in there, but I don't know how I check it.” he smiled “I'll check it for you. By the way my Name is Sungjae, Nice to met you” he waved a little, while he walked into the bathroom. Sungjae... hm.. he seemed nice. After a minute or two Sungjae came back. He smiled “I looked everywhere, I even locked all the door up and looked in, but I couldn't find him in there. Would you hear something funny?” he smirked and you nodded. “ you know I said you maybe was a guy which looked like a girl, right? Well there was a girl in there which looked like a boy.” he smiled like he had saved the world or something and you couldn't stop smiling. “i know it, I'm funny” he said and raised his eyebrows. You nodded and smiled “indeed you are” he looked away short. “do you need more help, finding your friend?” you thought a little about it. Did you need help? Really not, but it would be nice to be together with someone in school. And Sungjae was nice and he would be the first person you spoke with which had absolutely nothing to do with your past. Yes, it would be nice to have him there. You smiled and nodded. “will you help me then?” you said and he smiled and nodded. “why not I have nothing else to do and it looks like you need help.” he trow his arm around you, like you two had knew each other a long time. He smiled “let's start looking that way” you smiled and let him guide you. He was so friendly and nice. He was right Maru was this way. He stood up against the wall with.... WHAT? You stopped and Sungjae looked at you surprised. “ are you alright” you shook your head and pointed. “that's my friend” he looked at Maru and then at you. “oh I see. Did he burn you of?” he looked kind of embarrassed, when he said it, but it fast disappeared from his face and he looked happy again. You wouldn't explain it and just nodded. What was he doing with her? Wasn't he afraid of her? Was you wrong? You looked at Sungjae. He smiled and took your hand. “let's go, he is busy” he started pulling you away and you didn't said a word. But then you heard something, or someone you wish wouldn't had said a thing. “Oh, hello You, Why do you look so sad? Are you sad 'cause I'm kissing your boy?” Sea. Why couldn't she just keep closed? You smiled, released Sungjaes hand and turned around so you stood in front of them. You looked at Sungjae and then said “ why should I be sad? I didn't even knew that I knew Maru before you told me. If you are the one he want, then it's fine, but if it was me I would never choose you.” she looked angry at you. “ no, and I see why. You have a really bad taste. Sungjae, seriously? Is he the best one you can get? His nothing, his like trash. You are more ty than I remembered you.” you was kind of shocked. Not 'cause she said you had a bad taste and so, but 'cause she said all that about Sungjae. Sungjae looked like he was use to it and he didn't even blinked. This wasn't alright! She could say about you, Yes that was fine, but saying thing about your new friend, NO! That was NO GOOD! You clenched your fits and walked over to Sea, very close. Your eyes was red and Sea looked afraid. You smiled and said “ you can say everything you want about me, but don't you ever dare say everything about my friends! If you ever touch or say something about Sungjae you will regret it” you quick moved away before you hurt her. You took a deep breath and pulled in Sungjaes arm. Then you both ran. He kept laughing and laughing. And when you finally stopped near the bench, he smiled and said “ did you see her face?” he smiled and then looked down. “thanks” he mumbled it very low, but it was definitely what he said. You had no idea why you was got that angry, but it felt nice now. Maybe was it 'cause Sea had put Sungjae into it without even thinking about it?

 


 

So an update :D

Why does Maru not met you, when he promised you?

Why is Sungjae so nice? 

Why can't Sea be sweet just once?

And when will Maru then tell you the truth?

 

Argh i had planned just to get Maru to tell "you" but like i always do i have to put something in :P

So "you" still don't know what Maru have to say :D haha :D

I'm kind of evil, keep holding it back :D

 

Well Next chapter will be Kyu and Maybe Jr vinkel :D

And Kyu will read the BOOK WEEE :D 

 

Hope you enjoyed the chapter :D 

I maybe update once more today :D

 

And just so everybody know :D 

Sungjae is Sungjae from BtoB

And sorry about his age I know he can't be in 9 grade :P 

But i tried really hard to find on who could and i couldn't find one :D 

So i just choose one which was close and he is soooo :D