A meeting

Flying memories
A meeting

 

 

 

 

Was he really who you thought he was?

His dark hair and his feature was pretty much like how the guy in your mind looked but what would he been doing here? In an airport in DENMARK! Why would he be here? He looked at you and smiled " that's all right, did you get hurt" he said. You looked at him. " no" you replied. Your stomach made a funny sound and you got confused, again. He looked at you and passed you his hand. " stand up" he said. You just looked at his hand. If he really was who you thought, he was then this would be so strange. He smiled and toke your hand. Your cheeks turned red. He got you up and smiled " where are you going?" You smiled and said " æh i-im goi-n-ng to-o-o Korea." He helped you over to a chair, while he smiled. "Me too" you was more confused now. He could really be him, but why would he be here? He smiled "I Took the wrong plane, so that's why I'm here" he said and blushed. You begin to laugh. "That's not funny" he said and tried to look angry but he couldn't stop smiling.

 

"Our plane is here lets go" he smiled and then the staff took yours suitcases to the plane. You both walked over to the plane. And he followed you up. Right before the door you stopped and he walked directly into you. Your arms started shook a bit "Are you all right?" He asked. You shook your head. " I'm....I'm afraid of planes and highs and I have never flied before” he looked at you and then he took your hand. "Don't worry I'll guide you. Close your eyes" You did as he said and he guided you inside. You could feel one of his hands on your hips and the other was in your hand. "Sit down" he said. You could almost hear the smile in his voice. This was strange, you eyes was closed and you couldn't see where the seat was. If he lied it would be so embarrassing. You could just sit down in the middle of the plane or maybe the toilet or every were else. In fact he could have guided you out in the cockpit too. Now it was the time for you to show how much you trusted him. You sat down very slow. A seat, you was very relief. You could hear that he sat down beside you and you could feel he removed his hand from your hand.

"You can open your eyes now" You slowly opened your eyes, and looked a little bit around. Then you closed them again. You could feel he looked at you. "Well you haven't even told me your name" he said. You turned your head against his voice. You told him your name and you tried to smile. "And you?" He laugh short and then told you his name. You were choked it was really him!!!!! Or it could really be him. They got the same name. This was unbelievable. He was so sweet in real life too. But then you understood less, why did he helped you like that? Why would he help a stranger, when he could been seen by some of his fans? Didn't he knew he had fans in Denmark? Was his personality just kind or did he have some bad thoughts behind this kindness? You started getting a bit nervous. No, he couldn't be a bad guy. Sure everybody could look like a sweet person and then be bad, but he just seemed so real on open. You thought a lot and then at least you thought I'm stupid stop thinking about it and just enjoy the time you have with him.

You slowly opened your eyes and the first thing you saw was his smile. You blushed. He asked kind "Why are you going to Korea?" he said your name and you smiled. The way he said it was so cute." To study and meet my internet friend, he convinced me about that going to Korea was a great idea, but now I'm not so sure he's right" You looked down. He smiled " fate say it's a good idea. You met me, of course you have to go to Korea" You smiled "Your right" "I always is" Then you remembered your mother Called and you fast wrote her a message "I'm great, on my way to Korea, i hope you don't miss me to much, love you." You looked at him, he smiled at you. Your eyes were about to close, but you tried to keep them open. "Are you tired?" He asked. You nodded. " Then just sleep i won't interrupt you" You smiled and closed your eyes completely. Then your thought started again. Who was he really? Could this be a dream? Should you be nervous or what should you do? Why was he so sweet against you? And why you of all people? Then you realized that you was pretty sure, it was really him. With that in your mind you could finally sleep. You fell a sleep with him in your dreams. The hours went by and the plane flied against Korea. Sometimes your eyes short opened and you saw his eyes on you.

 

After many hours you opened your eyes. He smiled "Did you sleep well?" You just nodded. "Are you hungry?" You nodded again. He was so sweet and considerate. He stood up and looked after a stewardess. He left and After a couple of minutes, he was back again. You could smell an delicious scent. He smiled "I didn't knew what you liked, so i got some chicken for you" You smiled. " Thanks" The chicken looked very disgusting and you didn't liked chicken special much. But you was very hungry, so you just ate it anyway. The skin wasn't spread at all and the chicken tasted of water. He looked at you "how does it taste?" You blushed "horribly" he laughed. " Not fun at all" You said, but you couldn't stop smiling. He put his hand on the top of your head and clapped you gently. "Do you want some of mine?" He pointed at his food. You shook your head " I'm not hungry anymore" Your stomach began to rumble. And you put your hands on your stomach. " You're lying" He looked surprised at you. You nodded. He took your fork and put some of his food on. He slowly put the fork over to your mouth. You looked at him. "Open your mouth" he smiled. You did as he said, you couldn't stop it. He put the fork into your mouth. It tasted much better than your disgusting chicken. He looked interested at you. " Do you like it?" You smiled and nodded. He smiled very much and gave you some more. You was very, very happy and you couldn't believe this was real.

 

You looked at your phone, if the travel plan was right, you should be there very soon. And then whole this dream would be over. What's a shame. Then you just had to enjoy the last time you had with him. This was properly the first and the last time you met him. He looked wondering at you and then wrote something on a note. He put the note down in his pocket. The plane started the landing. And then It was over.......

 



 

Are you disapointed? you still don't know who he is :P

Only I know that :D

Do you like him? or is he No good?

Do you think yours journey together will end here? :p

What do you think about this part? :D

 

I maybe write the next chapter from his vinkel :D don't know :)

This chapter is 2 times bigger than the first one  :DD

And then sorry my gramma, big letters and all the other stuff i wrote wrong :D

And then sorry about the discription in the airport and on the plane :I i have never been in an airport or on a plane so i dont know have it works :D

 

Please comment and subscribe :D

I'll write more tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :D

Have a lovly evening :D