On your way away from everything

Flying memories
On your way away from everything

 

 

 

You're standing in your bedroom. No, you're actually lying in your bed. You're lying on the back with you're hands on you're stomach.

You should be happy, but you aren't. Maybe because you have to leave your family? Maybe because this just is to huge or maybe because you're scared?

You don't know why. This should be a huge day in your life. Your first time traveling alone, That should just be huge!!! Right? No, this is complete crazy. Yes, that's the word you're crazy!!! No, that's stupid. You want to go there, You really want to. But still......


 

Your suitcases stood behind your bed. They made your nervous. Stop Your stupid thoughts and get your out of your bed now!! Talking with your self in your mind. Yes, that's creepy. Your slowly got up from the bed, trying to smile, so you can walk out. You know that if your mom doesn't see you happy, she want let you leave. You have to leave, this is a good thing and it would make your life more fun. Your Mother yelled from the kitchen. She did that a lot, yelled. You're looked around in your room. This was the last time you would see this room in a year or something like that. You couldn't thought clear at this moment and your eyes were wet. This room..... You took your first steeps in here, said your third word and had so much fun and now you just leaved it all. It was almost like you leaved a part of your self in here. Your mother yelled again, and you took your hands up to your head. You were still crying a little bit thinking of all the things there could happen. You could take the wrong plane, your ticket could fly away, your suitcases could disappear or something else. Anything could happen! You wiped your tears away and forced your self to smile. Then you walked out to your mother. She's smiled and wished you good luck. You just smiled and nodded. You thought Yes, I really need that. Your mother followed you out to a taxi. She hugged you and smiled. “Take care my dear, I miss you all ready. Write to me and remember I will always be here for you, you know that right?” You nodded and then you put your suitcases in the car. You get in on the backseat and then you drove away from everything you knew. Away from whole your life. The car drove past a church and you started wondering why did people had so different opinions about god? and why was there so many different gods? You was thought about that all the way to the airport. It made you less nervous, but of course when you arrived at the airport all your stupid thoughts came back. What if something happened?


 

The man in the front of the car, looked over his shoulder and said “please, go out” but you didn't listened to him. Your thoughts made you crazy. He stood out of the car and opened the door in your side. He smiled kind and told you to stand out. You looked at him and finally you realized what he was saying. You slowly stood out and he gave you your suitcases. You was a bit confused and the heavy suitcases didn't made your steps easy. Your phone suddenly began to rang. You quickly got it out of your pocket and pushed the green button.“Hello” you said confused. Suddenly you fell, how embarrassing you just walked right into a stranger. You looked up, very confused. “i'm sor...” you stopped your sentence,when you saw who you looked at.

 


 

Guess who you are looking at? :D

You want to know that? yearh me too :D

 

I know this isnt special long and so, but i think this is a great place to stop it :D

I dont know about that thing with descripe it as "you" 

Please say what your thinking about that :) is it to strangs?

 

And then Sorry about my gramma :I and i think i've mixed your and you're up a few times sorry about that too :)

 

Hope u like it :D