Happy or sad?

Flying memories

 

Happy or sad?
 
 

You

You looked around. You lay in a black couch. Jong Hyun was sitting in a chair a few steps away from you. His eyes was closed and he looked concentrated. You tried to say his name “Jo-o-o-ng Hy-u-u-un?” he fast opened his eyes and came over to you “Are you alright” he was concerned, so cute. You nodded “i was just surprised” he looked at you with a wondering glance. “you are really Jr from Nu'est” he smiled and nodded. “wow” you got a dreaming look in your eyes. This is awesome I'm at Nu'est place. , you completely forget that Kang Jun-Kyu (JunQ) should meet you in the airport. Had he called? Was he wondering were you was? You looked at Jong Hyun “hmm have somebody called me?” he just nodded, his glance was distant. You nodded and took your phone. 5 calls. You looked at Jong Hyun and then you called Jun-Kyu. He took the phone after the first beep. “Where are you???” he yelled and sounded very concerned. “I'm together with Jong Hyun” your voice was very low. “I'm sorry I haven't called you I fainted....” you blushed. One thing was sure, he shouldn't know why you fainted. “......and then Jong Hyun took care of me” “but your alright now?” you nodded and then realized he couldn't hear that. “yes I'm great now” he laugh short and then said “but who is Jong Hyun, and how do you know him?” you smiled and explained, that he was Jr from Nu'est and that you met him in the plane. Jun-Kyu was completely quit a few seconds, than he said “where are you? Should I came and pick you up” You looked at Jong Hyun. “2 sec. Jun-Kyu oppa” you removed the phone from your ear and then asked “ Jong Hyun?” he nodded. “ can I stay here tonight or should Jun-Kyu came and pick me up now?” he looked at you and smiled a little bit. “you can stay if you want to.” You smiled “thanks, Jong Hyun” you took the phone up to your ear again “Jun-Kyu, just pick me up tomorrow. I'll stay here tonight” “ohh all right, then I'll see you tomorrow” I hung on and then looked at Jong Hyun.


 

He looked so sad, why did he suddenly looked so sad? What did happen while you was fainted? You didn't knew if you should be happy, because you could stay here. When Jr was like this, it was pretty boring. You heard steps on the stair and both you and Jr looked up. Ren, Beakho, Minhyun and Aron walked down. They all smirked. “hey you!” Beakho said. You looked at them “me?” they all laugh “yes. Of course you” you nodded and asked “what?”. They walked in and sat down in the chair and on the floor. “ do you have a past with Jong Hyun?” you looked confused at them and then at Jr. He blushed and looked down. “no, we first met today” they looked disappointed. “why do you guys think that?” they all looked at each other and the at least Ren said something. “ how should I say this. Our good Jong Hyun here, he never treat girls nice. He's a jerk.” You looked surprised at Ren and then Jr. Jr looked angry. “are you joking or what?” Ren looked at you “ no I'm serious” I tried to find a sign on that he was lying, but there wasn't any. Maybe he said the truth? “if that's true, why should he then be nice to me?” you asked. You didn't understood all this. “that's what we're asking you about” Minhyun replied. You got a bit angry. “and how the should I know that, why don't you ask Jong Hyun, if it is so important to know it?” “easy now....” Aron said that with and very ignoring tone. “.....and he will never tell us something like that” “then he maybe have a reason, did you guys thought about that?” I looked at Jr. “but...” Aron started but Jong Hyun interrupted him “shouldn't you be marriage?” he looked at you. “where do you know that from?” you looked surprised at him. “I'll tell you that some day, just answer” he looked serious at you. “that's not your business”


 

You wasn't proud, it had been a really big mistake and you was almost got marriage with that horribly guy. He was really just a jerk and so boring. But your broken leg had ended that terribly relationship. The first couple days on the hospital you had been a sleep and the only thing you could remember from these days was a name. Tae young, you had no idea who he was. Your heart just sped up, when you thought on that name. You couldn't even remember the guys face. One thing was sure, he saved your life. First he helped you to the hospital or that was what your thought. Your mother had tried to tell you that it was Brian, the guy you was engaged with. But your dreams told you it was Tae Young. And then he opened your eyes and you realized that Brian was a jerk and ended your relationship with him. But he wasn't only good, it was his fault that your dad had left. Or maybe it was your own fault, 'cause you always talked about Tae Young, and at least your dad left you and your mother. Until a year ago you had search after him, Tae Young. But you never found him.


 

There was silent in the living room, but then Jr finally said something “ I'm going to bed, goodnight” “HEY YOU!” you yelled. He looked at you and nodded. “where should I sleep?” he smiled “don't know” and then he left the room. him! Then you just have to sleep in this couch, you'll sure it would be fine. Ren and Aron left the room too and walked up stairs. The Beakho left, but strange enough Minhyun didn't left. “are you comfortable with the couch?” he looked at you. “it's fine” he smiled “come with me, I know what we do” he smirked. He went up stairs and you followed him. You went into a room. Jr stood in the middle of the room. He hadn't a shirt on. You looked at him. Up and down and up again. Minhyun smiled. “Jr you can't let your guest sleep on the couch” he said. Jr smirked “that's why I let her sleep together with you, in your room.” and then you ended up laying beside Minhyun in a bed. He sometime pushed you down and then you had to climb up in the bed again, in the end you gave up and tried to sleep on the floor beside the bed. This would be a looooooooooooooong night. After some hours lying on the floor you climbed up in the bed again. After an hour and Minhyun haven't pushed you down yet, you finally fell asleep. The next morning you woke up. Someone hold their arms around you. Then you remembered were you were and looked at the arms owner, Minhyun. He was fast asleep and you wouldn't wake him so you just lay still. Then you could hear a strange sound.


 

Now you've meet your internet friend :P (the picture) do you like him?

Who do you think Tae Young is? 

What is it for a strange sound?

And do Jun-Kyu really coming and pick you up later? :d

What do you think? :P

 

Sorry all the mistakes and sorry if this is confusing :D

I'll update tomorrow if i have the time :D

 

Enjoy it :P

Please comment and subcribe :D

 

 

This is the guy your talking with in your phone. Jun-Kyu (JunQ from My name)

 

And then at last a pic of Nu'est :P