What's wrong?

Flying memories
What's wrong?

 

You

Hey YOU! Ugly girl” you just ignored Sea. “I'¨m talking to you!” you looked short at her and then stood up. You began to walk away. In fact you ran. You really needed to find a toilet. No one would help you if you asked them were it was, so you just searched. Finally you found it. You quickly ran in and sat down. You was almost done and had got your pants on again, when you heard 2 voices. “were did she go? I'm sure she ran in here” you quickly sat down and took your feet up. “me too, but maybe not. Tell me if you find her.” you could hear someone left the room. What if the person outside began to look on the locks? This room was the only one which was locked. You would have problems. You could hear Sea's voice outside. She said your name again and again. Not on a hard way, no more like you was her lost love. What should you do now? And most important, what would she do against you? You was afraid. Outside you could hear some one tried to get the door up. “open the door” she yelled and sound like she was panicked. You prepared yourself and stood up, then you opened the door. Someone hugged you “oh thanks god, your alright. I was very worried, how could you do this against me?” you was confused. She kissed you one your cheek, then gave you a note. “call me sweety” you was still confused, but nodded and smiled. You put the note in your pants pocket. And then Sea was gone. Your eyes was still on the door. What the was she doing? your cheek was still warm after her kiss. You washed your hands, and then began to walk down to the class. While you walked, you thought on what Sea had done. You walked into the class and sat down beside her. She didn't looked at you. The teacher came in and class started. You again had a hard time understanding what the teacher said, and Sea didn't made it easy 'cause she send you small notes all the time. On some of them stood “you should just kill your self ” others was more lovely “never leave me<3”. You was more and more confused.

 

Jr

 

The class was boring like usual and it looked like Kyu was afraid. I would wish I could go over to him and put my arms around him. My thought walked to net level. And I could feel my heartbeat. I looked at Kyu and my heart beat so fast that I thought it would ran out of my chest and over to Kyu. I know that would never happen, but I thought that right at that time. My hands was sweaty and I was sure my cheeks was red. I liked to look on him, especially when he looked at me too. And he looked at me all the time. I could hear the other whispering about something. And I could see Aron's face, he looked like he had seen something really disgusting. But he looked at Kyu, what was going on, with Aron? He had been strange since her and Kyu arrived. Why didn't he liked Kyu? What had Kyu done? The bell rang and all in the class left the room. Before Aron leaved he whispered something to Kyu. I could see on Kyu he was more afraid. What had Aron said to him? Then Aron was gone and me and Kyu was the only one left in the class. Kyus hands shook. I walked over to him. “are you alright?” Kyus eyes was mat but he just nodded and smiled. He wasn't alright I could see it on his face. I sat down on Aron's seat. “Kyu you can't hide it, I Know your not alright” I looked concerned at him.

He blushed and lay his head on my shoulder. “your right, I just know they will bully you too if I told you. So I don't tell you why I'm not alright.” he looked calm and sure. What was he hiding? I lay my arms around him “promise you say it to me if it's to hard for you, right?” he nodded and smiled. “Hyun?” I nodded “ where is the toilet?” he blushed. I began to laugh. He hit me gently “your evil” I smiled and nodded. “come with me” he followed me out of the class. When we walked out some of the people began to laugh. I didn't understood it.

Kyu blushed. I just smiled. We walked in to the toilet and I heard Aron and Rens voices. “stop it now Aron, I don't understand why your doing this against Kyu and Hyun. Are you become mad or something?” “Kyu deserve it and you know it too Ren” “i...” then we walked in and they shut up. Aron fast left the room and on his way out he pushed Kyu. I was shocked Aron was usual very kind and nice to everyone. But I guess Kyu was different. Ren smiled with red cheeks “hello” he said and then left. I was confused, what did Kyu deserve and why? I thought a lot about it and then Kyu pricked me. “I'm done let's go back to class” we walked the way to the class in silence. In the class everybody became quiet when we walked in. The bell had just rang, so everybody was in the class. It was like they talked about us and then wouldn't have we knew it. But why would they talk about us? We weren't special or I weren't. Kyu was definitely special. We sat down on our seats and short after the teacher came in. the class was boring and I began drawing and writing on my table like I used to. Suddenly the teacher stood beside me. “ is my teaching so boring Hyun? Maybe I should read some of the stuff you have written on your table, then we all can see what you find interesting. I blushed and tried to hide what I had written. But he just removed my hands and started reading the first piece.


 

What's going on with Sea? :P

And why is Aron a jerk? :D

And what have Jong Hyun written on his table? :P

 

I hope you liked this :P

I'll maybe update again today :P if not i'll update tomorrow :D

 

Subscribe and comment, please :DD

And thanks to those which already does that :D

 

Have a lovely day :PP