A princess

Flying memories

 

A princess

Jr

No serious Minhyun, don't look at me. Of course he would tell them all, MY secret, this . I took my hands up to my ears and hold them there. It didn't helped at all, I could still hear everything Minhyun said. “You all have wondered why Jr was in Denmark right?” Minhyun smiled and looked guilty at me “ he should visit his parents.” Ren looked at Minhyun and then at me “but Hyun I thought your parents was dead?” I shook my head, now I had to tell them. “ they are... Jong hyun have no parents.... but I have.” they all looked more confused at me. I looked at her “you know what I mean right?” she nodded “ I know Tae young.” I nodded “ that's just one of my names” I looked away and shook my head. She smiled “your turn Jr” I looked around and my eyes ended on Beakho. He shook his head and looked begging at me. I just smiled “ I just say it, Beakho isn't that nice. He have beaten up a lot of people” he trow a pillow after me, “ you” he yelled. Minhyun looked wondering at me and his eyes said explain, please. “ Beakho hide it well and don't do it in front of us, but he is worse than me, when it's about beating people up” everybody looked at Beakho now. I smiled and raised my eyebrows. Beakho looked around and ended looking at Kyu. How could he know a secrets about him? They had barely spoke to each other. “ Kyu hadn't told me this directly I could just see it on him.” Beakho smiled. What could he see? “ He's in LOVE” Beakho smiled and Ren laugh and said “ that's no secret Beakho, you at this” Beakho hit Ren on his shoulder and smiled innocent.

 

Kyu

What did Beakho mean? I was in love? NO!! that I wasn't in love at all and if I was who should I be in love with? I then remembered something Aron and Beakho had said. You're very close to Jr be careful, someone could take it wrong. You and Jr may be careful you don't get to much into your subject, if you know what I mean. Sorry to interrupting your game, lover boys. Did they think..? NO they couldn't think that, that was just stupid. I smiled and looked around. It was my turn. Ren got up and left the room, I guess it was his day to make dinner. I looked at her, she smiled. Hyun looked interested at me and smiled fun. She smiled “ come on Kyu just say it” I my lips and then said. “ you know, Brian her first boyfriend. She told me that she only was with him 'cause he had a lot of money.” she smiled and nodded. Ren yelled from the kitchen and Beakho, Her and Minhyun ran out there. Jr sat on the couch. “let's go” he got up and smiled. I got up too and followed him out in the kitchen. I wondered how Ren could have made dinner so fast. Fast food, of course. We all sat down and started eating. Oh, it was so gross, when they ate fast food it looked worse than usual. I felt like I should trow up. I quick got up and ran out from the kitchen. In the living room I sat down on the floor, up against the wall. I tried to get my stomach calm. I took a deep breath and stood up again. Jr stood beside me and looked at me. I blushed. “What's wrong?” he looked concerned at me. I smiled and tried not to look at him “ You guys are really some pigs” he started laughing and I looked angry at him “ you are, seriously” he smiled and nodded. “ but you are kind of a princess then” he smiled and raised his eyebrows teasing. ME a princess? I wasn't!! they were just gross! I raised my eyebrows and looked at him. “ You!” he smiled “ that was stupid of you saying that, now I have to kill you!” he smiled and laughed while pointing at me. Did he find this funny? OMG why was he like this? I shook my head and sprang at him. He fell on the floor and I just sat on top at him and looked evil at him. “you don't think I can kill you?” he looked shocked at me. “you're right, I can't, but I'm NOT a princess.” he laughed and smiled “You are” hmf... why couldn't he just stop saying I was a princess? It wasn't funny at all. Then someone said “ oh, I thought you, Kyu should trow up. Now it's my turn.” I looked around Beakho stood in the kitchen door and smiled. Ren came over beside him and whispered something in his ear and they both started laughing. Then they left the room and went upstairs. What was wrong with those people? Jr pushed me away and then walked out in the kitchen. I wasn't hungry anymore so I just walked upstairs.

 

You

Jr came back and sat down beside Minhyun. Why wasn't Kyu with him? You smiled and fast finished eating, then you walked upstairs into Kyu and Jr's room. Kyu lay on the bed, with his arms under his head and his eyes closed. You walked over to him and sat down. “are you alright?” he nodded still with his eyes closed. He short opened them and looked at you “ how does it feel to be in love?” you was shocked, you hadn't expected he would said something like that. You smiled, maybe he thought he was in love, but didn't knew how it felt? You smiled and thought about how you should say it. “hm... it's different from person to person, but if you think you're in love with someone I'm pretty sure you are.” you smiled. ty explanation, but it looked like it helped Kyu. He smiled “ Thanks”

 

 


 

 

Sorry i haven't updated the last couple days :D

Well.... secrets is always fun, right? :D

 

I'll try to update tomorrow :D

 

 

Hope you liked this chapter :D