Just Saturday

Flying memories

 

Just Saturday

You

The days fast vent by and it became Saturday. You had talked with Anja over skype. She talked sooo much about that boy, that you felt like you knew him. You told her about the things Sea had told you and everything about Nu'est and Kyu. Both Jr and Kyu had been busy making there project and they had handed it in yesterday. It was like they was really close after that. You wondered which kind of love and lie's they had wrote about. It was fun you had supposed to be with Kyu all the time, but he was always with Jr. You was lucky Minhyun was there so you had someone to talk with. You smiled and looked around in the bedroom you and Minhyun shared. This room was already your favorite place. You and Minhyun had talked about soooo many things in here. Especially about school. Minhyun lied a lot about what he was doing in school, I could see it on his face. He looked so distant and looked like he should remember something. Like he had found on what he should tell you. But why?

 

Minhyun entered the room, he smiled a lot when he saw you. “hey, what are you doing?” “ just thinking” you smiled. “what are the other doing?” Minhyun trow himself on the bed and smiled “aron is making secrets in his room, Ren and Beakho is laughing in Ren's room like they use to do and Jr and Kyu are busy doing.... I don't know what they are doing” he smiled and lifted his eyebrows. You looked at him “ and why did you just had to put that kind of pictures in my head?” he laugh and looked teasing at you. The pictures of Kyu and Jr doing.... stuff, was still in your head and it was not special great. You looked at Minhyun “ you”

 

Kyu

 

I just smiled. Jr sat in the bed beside me, he looked on his phone. We had handed our project in yesterday and I may admit that it ended pretty good. All the things Jr had written was pretty strange. He looked at me “Kyuu, do you think our teacher like our project?” he looked down. I nodded “why wouldn't he like it?” he scratched his back head and smiled “no idea” we just sat there a couple minutes. “Jr?” he nodded. “one day you have to tell me everything, you know that, right?” he nodded and looked short out of the window. “i know and I promise you i'll tell you whole my story some day.” he smiled and lay his head on my chest. I his hair and smiled. This week had been fun, it had been fun making the project with Jr and her, Minhyun, Ren and Beakho was very nice. The only bad thing had been Aron. But everything can't be good. I smiled. But why was Aron like that? What had I done against him?

 

Aron

I sat on my bed, alone like always. The thoughts about what they were doing made me crazy. Why should Jr absolutely like that ty guy? He was my brother, but still. I hated him so much. Of course Kyu didn't knew we was brothers, 'cause he had killed my mother and then my dad got Kyu adopted. Killed is maybe exaggeration, but in my head it will always be like that. If he never was born my mother would still be alive. I know it wasn't on purpose, but I can't forgive him. She died when he was born and it's all just to much. I had hoped I never had to see him again. But i'm unlucky, like always. I hit the pillow hard and trow it away. This made me so angry.

 

I pushed my head against the wall and then I heard the door open. I turned my head. Her and Minhyun stood there and looked at me. She walked over to me. “what's wrong? You look sad” she lay her arm around me and looked concerned at me. “just a bad day” mumbled I. She smiled. “come Aron” she stood up and handed her hand to me. I smiled a little and took her hand. She pulled me with down in the living room, Minhyun followed us. In the living room sat they all. I could feel my blood boil. That bastard, was there. She pulled me over to a couch and pushed me down in it. Then she let go of my hand and walked over to Minhyun. She pulled him over beside me and pushed him down in the couch. Then she walked over to a chair and sat down. She looked on all of us. “ you maybe wonder why I got your all out of your room.” she smiled. “that's 'cause I think we should make something together, instead of just being in small groups, if you know what I mean.” I nodded and smiled a little. “soo what should we do together?” she looked around, looked at us one by one. Ren smirked. “let's tell secrets about eachother” he his lower lip and looked at Beakho. Beakho lifted his eyebrows and smiled. Beakho and Ren was strange sometimes, it was like they had there own languages. She looked at him. “okay, you start” he smiled and looked around, his eyes ended at Minhyun. He laugh. “ please Don't Ren” Minhyun yelled almost. Ren just smiled and said “ you wanna know why Minhyun hug everybody when he sleeps? And push them out of the bed?” everybody nodded and she smiled. “the hugging part is because he miss his mother and he slept together with her until he was 15” Ren tried not to laugh. I looked at Minhyun, his cheeks was so red. Ren continued “ and that with pushing out, that's 'cause he wanted the bed alone together with his mother so he always pushed his dad out” Ren couldn't control his laugh anymore and Minhyun looked like he wished someone would just bury him alive. When the laugh stopped, she looked at Minhyun “ Your turn Minhyun” he nodded and looked around. His eyes stopped on Jr.

 

 


 

So Aron actually had a reason to hate Kyu :D

Do you think Jr tell Kyu his story some day?

Why is Minhyun lying? 

And what do you think Minhyun know about Jr?

 

Hope you liked this chapter ;D 

And sorry that i  haven't updated since 26/2 i had a lot in my head :D

 

Please tell what you think aboout this story :D 

And thanks to my 5 subscribers :P 

 

Have fun and so :P