How?

Flying memories

 

How?

You

Or maybe was it because you was angry at Maru? Who did he think he was? He stood there just Sea's face of. It was to gross. But you needed him to tell you the story, so you had to go back and ask him, if he would meet you in the next break. Sungjae looked concerned at you “are you alright?” he smiled. You nodded “i just have to go back and talk with Maru. Will you go with me?” you looked at him pleading. If he would it would be better. You would have some support by your side, just in case Sea was there. Sungjae looked wondering and then he slowly nodded “ you helped me, so I'll help you” his eyes shined bright. You slowly walked back to the place were you had seen Maru. You hoped he still was there and at the same time you hoped he was gone. Sungjae followed you. Maru stood beside the wall in the right side, he talked with a boy. Sea was no where to see. You fast walked over to Maru. He smiled “sorry about that” he blushed. “ I don't know what happen, should I tell you the story in the next break?” could that boy read your mind or what? You nodded and smiled “ it's alright and let's met at the bench.” he nodded “ see you” you waved short and then walked down to your class with Sungjae. Right outside the class you stopped. “Sungjae which class is yours?” you pointed around. He smiled and pointed “ that one” you nodded. “ see you then” he nodded and walked over to his class. “ see you” you yelled it. You walked into your class and fast sat down on your chair. Sea wasn't here yet, but it wouldn't be fun when she came back.

 

Jr

I... don't know.” he said it very low and I almost couldn't hear it. My head hurt and I could feel the sweat on my front head. Kyu looked concerned at me. “ are you feeling very ill now Hyun?” I looked at him. “don't know” I mumbled. “please answer my question better before I will sleep.” I looked pleading at him and tried to make puppy eyes. He laugh and then nodded. “ I think that you have tried a lot of things, but I believe it all just have made you stronger. And the important thing isn't your past, but how you are now.” he smiled at me and my hair. Only Kyu could say it that way. He was special. “ I don't care about you past, but I'm glad you told me it all. But even if you had killed someone I would still be here with you.” he would always be here with me? He was so sweet, he was the best friend in the world! Kyu looked away and blushed. “and then the last page.... I don't know if I was surprised about that or not. I just know that you are special and I would do anything for you.” his cheeks turned dark red. Was he seriously? He would do anything for me. My heart beat faster and I got dizzy. Could that mean....?

 

You

Finally the next break came. Sea had been a whole the time, She had trow things on you and pointed you on your arm every third second. It had almost drove you crazy. You got up from your chair and walked out of the class and over to Sungjaes class. Finally away from Sea's eyes. You waited there some seconds then Sungjae came out. He smiled surprised. “ hey Sungjae, I would just say to you that I walked out to the bench, but I will came into you after I have talked with Maru” he nodded and smiled “ sure, I just see you there then, I guess” you both smiled and you nodded. Then you walked out to the bench. While you walked you started wondering. You had waited the whole day, what would Maru tell you? Did he have something to say that Sea hadn't told you yet? And would it solve anything? You walked out to the bench and sat down. Maru wasn't there, but he would come soon, right? You just sat there a couple of seconds. What was Kyu and Jr doing right now? Jr was ill. You felt sorry for him. Why hadn't you asked Sungjae to go with you? He could had talked with you while you waited. This was so boring. Finally you could see Maru. He smiled and looked at you “sorry I'm late” he sat down and smiled. In a minute there was completely silence. Then he said “what do you wanna know?” you smiled “I wanna know everything” he looked shocked “with everything do you mean what?” didn't he understand it? You would know EVERYTHING!! 

 

 


This chapter isn't so long sorry :D

 

Will Maru finally tell you it all?

What does Kyu mean?

And what will heppen between Kyu and Hyun? :D

 

And happy one year anniversary day too Nu'est!!! :D<3

 

 

I just thought i would put this in :D

It's me singing the song in chapter 6 :D I know it :P

The Video is horribly, but i have nothing better to record on :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9uxlhLWm-8

Love ya all :D<3

Comment and subscribe :DDDDD