Yacht Date Pt. 1

The Fated Trip (BB Series pt. 2)

 

"Aye, baby, I can't wait for our date tonight." Seungri told Karin as they prepped for a night out together. They hadn't had a special date in a very long time. Seungri had been very busy with the tour and while they spent any free time they had together it was very short many times. Karin never complained, she understood that this was her boyfriend's job, his life. She accepted that, but like any girl, she still enjoyed any one on one time they had.

"Ah, RiRi, I know it's been far too long since our last date. I love anytime I spend with you, but I always enjoy a good date out with the man I love." She was looking in the mirror, doing her hair. She had to have it perfect and couldn't decide whether or not to keep it up or put it down. She played with it, pulling it back, looking in the mirror. Letting it lay down, looking in the mirror. Up or down, up or down she just couldn't decide. Seungri walked over to her and grabbed her hair from her hands, moving it aside and kissing her shoulder then her cheek. "Stop, just stop."

"What, why?" She said back to him.

"I don't care whether you hair is up or down you know? I just care that I get to take you on a romantic boat date, just the two of us." He smiled letting her hair go and wrapping his arms around her waist, stealing kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"Aye, stop, I need to finish." She said to him smiling. Seungri let go of her and she turned around looking in his eyes, tapping the end of his cute little nose. "Fine, you finish, but I don't see why you need all that makeup anyways, you are so beautiful without it." He kissed her sweetly on the lips finally letting her be, walking over to his clothes, to finish dressing. She watched her love walk over, he looked adorable tonight. He wore a black pair of jeans with some black boots. His shirt was red and he had a blazer jacket over it.

Karin turned around and finished her makeup and hair, she pulled it it up and to a loose updo, with curls. "There, perfect." She said to herself backing up and looking herself up and down in the mirror. Karin, too was dressed to impress. She had on a deep blue figure hugging dress. It was strapless and fell in the middle of her thigh. It was not a little black dress, but a little blue dress and it suited her well. She paired it with some deep blue strappy heels and a simple silver key necklace around her neck.

"Well," she said, turning to Seungri, "What do you think?" Seungri looked up at her and smiled looking her up and down, his hand on his chin, thinking. "I think...I think...I think we should forget the boat and get you out of that dress." He winked as Karin giggled shyly. Her Seungri was very ual and she loved that about him. He always was saying things like that, but she could dish it right back. They were similar, very romantic, very ual and very playful. Karin smiled and said, "Only if I get to take you out of those tight pants." They both laughed.

They headed out of their room and to the elevator. Karin knew she was lucky to have the relationship public. She knew that, unlike her best friend, she could walk out holding her loves hand with no real issues. They had been together a little over a year and their relationship was still supposed to be secret, but they had not been careful and it came out about 4 months in. Karin suffered a lot of backlash by the fans once YG and Seungri confirmed the news. They were not happy that their panda had fallen in love with a fan, they lashed out, but now months later, most VIPS loved and accepted their relationship.

Karin and Seungri walked hand and hand out of the hotel and to the car waiting out back. Seungri opened the door allowing Karin to get in, Karin slid in as Seungri closed the door and walked to the other side of the car getting in. The driver took off to the harbor, where they would catch a boat and have a lovely dinner under the stars on the ocean.

"Ah, babe, I just can't keep my hands off of you." Seungri said, putting his left arm around her shoulders and his right hand on her exposed thigh. He scooted as close to her as he could and took in her scent, wanting nothing more than to rip off her dress. "You never can keep them off of me RiRi." Karin laughed. She knew that she could hardly keep her own hands off him. Their passion was undeniable, that was for sure. "I can't help it, you're so y and irresistible, what do you expect baby?" Seungri leaned over and kissed her neck causing her to squeal a bit. "Aye, stop, not in the back of the car Ri." She yelled out, even though she loved every kiss and touch, Karin still preferred it to be in private.

Seungri didn't listen, just continued to kiss her neck and shoulder eventually turning her head and beginning to kiss her lips. Karin stopped fighting and positioned her body more towards him, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Seungri helped her lay back a bit in the seat, running his right hand from her shoulder down her side to her thigh and back up again. They kissed passionately, their tongues wrestling for dominance. They breathed heavy as they made out in the back of their car, their driver attempting to avoid watching their hot little session.

They kissed the entire car ride, finally ending up at the harbor. Karin sat up fixing her hair a bit then reaching over and wiping away the lipstick stains on Seungri's lips with her thumb. "You sure you don't want to just skip this boat dinner and head back to our room." Seungri said to her, a hand still on her knee. Karin smiled, "Oh RiRi, as much as I love our intimate times, I am really too excited for this night. RiRi, let's go on our date, please?" Seungri smiled. "Anything for you baby." Seungri fixed his clothes and got out of the car, walking around the back of the car and opening the door for Karin. She got out to a crowd yelling at them. Karin was used to this by now, she did her usual smile, wave, then ignore bit and grabbed Seungri's hand as he led her down the walk to the pier.

The yacht was gorgeous and big and it was all theirs. Karin looked at it in amazement. Seungri had gone all out, there were sparkly lights everywhere, soft music playing and candles. It was perfect, just perfect. Seungri smiled holding Karin's hand leading her on to the yacht. "What do you think?" He said stopping and turning to her. "I think....I think...oh RiRi, its....I love it so bad!" She jumped at him wrapping her arms around his neck and planting a kiss on his lips. Seungri lifted her up and spun her around. "It's all for you baby!"

The yacht began to take off as Seungri and Karin made their way to the top deck. They stood at the front of the boat watching as it headed out to sea. Karin was up against the rail as Seungri stood behind her, the scene being very reminiscent of that in Titanic, without the cheesy lines and open arms. They stood there taking in the pleasant sea air as the yacht sped up a bit. Seungri wrapped his arms around Karin his head on her shoulder. "RiRi, this is so beautiful! I really really love it bad." Karin said, leaning her head back and into his shoulder. "Aye, Karbear, I am so glad you like it. The best is yet to come." He kissed her cheek and looked back out over the ocean a moment. "Come with me." He said leading her to their table on the deck.

It was a cute little round table with a white table cloth, a single candle. Karin smiled as Seungri played the gentleman, pulling out her chair for her to sit down. Karin sat, impressed with the gentlemanly gesture. Seungri never really did things like this, which never bothered her much. But it was nice that he took the initiative. Maybe he had learned a thing or two from his Hyung. Top was a gentleman to the bone and Karin was hoping that Seungri would learn from him.

Seungri sat across from her, smiling. "Baby, this is for you!" He pulled out a small square box and placed it on the table in front of her. Karin's mouth dropped open, clearly this was a ring box. She was taken aback. "Ri, what....what....what is this?" She took it in her hands holding it, not wanting to open it. It wasn't that she didn't want him to propose, it was just that they had just discussed that it wouldn't happen for some time. Karin and Seungri were both still young and neither wanted to be married anytime soon. So it was natural for her to be a bit surprised in this moment as she held the box in her hands.

Seungri could see the look on her face and knew she thought he was proposing. He smiled and  took the box from her hands, placing the box aside and taking her hands in his. "Karbear, please don't freak out, it isn't want you think." He smiled a mischievous smile, letting go of her hands with one of them then reaching in his coat pocket and grabbing a piece of paper placing it in her hands. "Read this." He said sitting back.

Karin pulled her hands back towards her, unfolding the paper. Karin looked down at the words on the page and began reading. My beautiful Kar-bear, Hi! It's your RiRi are you having fun? Karin giggled, this was a strange way to write a note, but it was true to who Seungri was, she continued on.

This has been the best year of my life. Meeting you, I never imagined we'd end up where we are today. I am thankful for every moment we have spent together and excited for every moment we will spend together. I know things have not always been easy, loving a big kpop idol and putting up with my being away a lot. I have to tell you though, honestly, I couldn't have done anything this year without you. I am so thankful for your unwavering love and patience with everything. I know I am very immature and you deal with that with such grace. I hope someday to marry you, but that is not what I want to ask you tonight. Tonight, on this yacht I want you to know that you are my one and only. I look at you only, I love you only. So, will you except this couple ring and wear it proudly? Love, your RiRI. P.S. Look at me now

Karin looked up smiling, crying and laughing all at the same time. She placed the note on the table and put her hands out on the table. Seungri sat there with a big smile on his face, leaning forward with his elbows on the table, holding a simple silver ring with a small ruby inlayed in the band. "Soooooo????" Seungri asked impatiently. Karin, eyes wide, tears flowing, looked at the ring and then at Seungri's eyes. "Of course, ohhhhhh baby, of course!!!" Seungri grabbed her left hand and placed the ring on her left ring finger. Karin looked down at it smiling. "My turn." Seungri said, handing her his ring, it was just silver band with some "x" designs engraved on it. Karin took it and then took his left hand, placing it on his left ring finger.

"Karebear, let this be a promise, that one day you and I will marry. OK? Let this show our commitment to each other, yes?" Karin got up and walked over to Seungri, sitting on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you, you know that?" She smiled, kissing him sweetly on the lips, Seungri wrapping his arms around her back. She pulled back and looked in his eyes. "I wouldn't want to be a couple with anyone else!" They kissed again, this time longer and more passion filled.