Chapter 9

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

''Hyung, wake up..... Hyung......... HYUNG'' Chanyeol was roughly pushing Kris to try and awake him from his sleep, but it was considerabley hard. After about two minutes, Chanyeol gave up, got out of bed and went to the kitchen, to find a rather cheerful Kyungsoo preparing breakfast with the help of Kai and Xiumin.

''Morning Chanyeol.'' Luhan grinned from where he was.

''Good morning Luhan hy.... why are you sitting on the bench?'' Chanyeol raised one eyebrow, confusion in his deep voice.

''Floor is cold.'' Luhan laughed.

''Isn't the bench just as cold?''

''Well it doesn't matter anymore, I've been sitting here for about ten minutes, so my has fallen asleep.''

Xiumin laughed at Luhan's remark as he poured something into a hot saucepan.

''Hyungs, what's for breakfast?'' Sehun said through a yawn as he walked out into the kitchen, his arms stretched high as he tried to wake himself up a bit more.

''Food.'' Kai smiled.

''What kind of food?''

''Edible food.''

''HYUNG'' Sehun walked over and hit him in the arm for being a smartass. Kai laughed.

''Worst family. The dad hits and the youngest hits.'' Kai chuckled again before going back to helping Kyungsoo and Xiumin.

''Morning Sehun-ah'' Luhan smiled, but it seemed sort of, fake?

''Something wrong hyung?'' Sehun tilted his head to one side.

''Sort of... I guess?''

''You wanna talk about it?'' Sehun asked. Luhan shook his head while smiling.

As the others were conversing, Chanyeol walked into the lounge, to find Chen, Lay and Baekhyun sitting watching tv.

''Yah, why are you watching Pororo?'' Chanyeol asked as he sat himself down in between Baekhyun and Yixing.

''I like Pororo'' Jongdae pouted.

''Ah, mianhae.'' Chanyeol laughed.

''You sleep okay last night?'' Baekhyun leant over and whispered. Yeol shrugged.

''SOMEONE GO WAKE UP EVERYONE ELSE.'' A yell came from the kitchen, it turns out it was Kai.

''I'll do it.'' Chen forced himself off of the couch and down the hallway.

''Everyone's so tired.'' Chanyeol half-pouted.

''You should be most tired, right? Kai said this morning that you were one of the last people to go to bed.'' Lay said.

''Yeah, but the day before, I got alot of sleep so hehe I'm okay.''

While the three on the couch were talking, and Kai, Kyungsoo and Xiumin were in the kitchen making lunch, Sehun and Luhan went into Sehun's room. When they had opened the door, they found Suho was on the other side.

''Oh, good morning!'' Suho smiled.

''Morning hyung, did you just wake up?'' The maknae asked.

''Mm.. sort of, haha. I'm going to go to the kitchen. Okay?''

''Okay'' Sehun smiled as his hyung walked out of the room and down the hallway towards the others. Once he had left, HunHan walked into the room and closed the door behind them. 

''Hyung what's wrong?'' Sehun sat down on his bed, pouting as he did so. Luhan suddenly turned off his cute-composure, turning into the very-mature Luhan, a side you don't see very often. He sat down next to the younger boy and let out a deep sigh.

''I think I might be smothering you a bit...''

''How so?''

''It's like you don't even want me around lately, Sehun-ah, it hurts...''

''Luhan .... I just...''

''Who do you like? Because it obviously isn't me...''

''I can't.... I already told him ... But I don't want to hurt you by telling you who it is...''

''Sehun, you're not exactly subtle...''

''What?''

''Training to be ambidexterous? You were holding Chanyeol's hand under the table, I'm not stupid.'' Luhan looked down at the ground for a second before staring Sehun in the face. What he said filled the maknae with both happiness and confusion.

''Go get him. Kris isn't good enough, I mean, Kris has Tao, believe me, Kris has Tao. Chanyeol should be with you.''

''You mean it hyung?''

Luhan nodded and pulled the younger boy into a tight hug.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Authors note:

 

Hi :3

So, this took me a while. I started writing it last night but got tired, so heh, I fell asleep. And today I went a got my hair dyed :3 it isn't the colour I want yet, they said I had to go back 3 more times until it will be the blonde I want but it's pretty cool right now. FACT : this photo is true (a/n DIBIDIBIDIS MY NAME IS not Minho, Bri-chan.)

Okay author will stop showing her face now until chapter 13 (my fave number). Tell me if you guys want me to stop showing pics of myself, okay?