Chapter 23

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

In ChanBaek's room, Sehun was on Channie's bed, while Baek was sitting with Suho on his.

''Why did you say 'My Sehun'?'' The maknae suddenly asked through the long silence. That question just brought on teasing from Baekhyun and Suho.

''OHHHHHHHH CHANYEOL OWNS YOU NOW. YOU HAVE TO GET MARRIED.'' Suho chuckled.

''Hush you.'' Channie rolled his eyes.

''FO' REALS WHEN'S THE CHILD DUE?'' Baekhyun fell onto his back laughing.

''Are you mental?'' Sehun chuckled.

''Wait stay on that. Which one of them would be the girl?'' Suho was trying to keep a straight face.

''Yah, it'd be Sehun.''

''WHAT, WHY?'' Sehun scowled at Baekhyun

''You're cuter and everyone knows the cutest one of the relationship is the girl, or at least more submissive.''

''Are you saying I'm not cute?'' Chanyeol pouted.

''Hurhur you know you're cute Yeol.'' Baekhyun chuckled.

''Haha yeah I know.'' Chanyeol grinned.

After a few minutes of idle chatter there was a knock on the door.

''It's open.'' Baekhyun said towards it. Kris was the one who walked through.

''Sehun..'' Kris said sadly.

''What.'' Sehun looked away.

''Can I talk to you for a minute?''

''Anything you say to me you can say in front of any of the other members.'' Sehun said firmly. Kris sighed and looked at the floor in silence before saying two words before he walked away.

''I'm sorry.''

Sehun was shocked at Kris's apology simply because he wasn't expecting it.


A/N

sorry this is so short

I have major writers block and am thinking of just ending it here...