Chapter 5

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~~With EXO-K~~

 

''Yeollie, get up get up get UP!'' Baekhyun shook his roommate roughly to try and pull him away from his sleep.

''Byun Baekhyun I swear to god..'' Chanyeol grabbed his own pillow from underneath his head and swung it in the general direction of Baekhyun's face.

''Ow.'' muttered a very unimpressed Baekhyun.

''Yah, go away hyung..'' Chanyeol groaned into the mattress his face was now pressed against.

''Oh fine, you can stay asleep, we'll go greet EXO-M hyungs.'' Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

''THAT'S TODAY???'' Chanyeol jumped out of his bed, his hair a mess and his eyes quickly wide open and awake.

''Did you forget?'' Baekhyun laughed and left the room to join the other members who were already up and having breakfast in the kitchen.

'Mwoh.... How could I forget?' Chanyeol thought to himself as he trudged over and opened his half of the wardrobe. 'What do I wear?'

He pulled out a white singlet, a blue and white checked flannelette long sleeve shirt to go over the top, and a pair of denim jeans with a few rips in them. After changing, he slipped out of his room and into the bathroom. 

'Should I wear makeup or not?' Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows as he tried to decide what Kris would like better. After a quick and hard-thought decision, Chanyeol decided on basic makeup with no eye liner. He brushed his hair to the side and quickly raced out to join the other members in the dining room.

''Yah, Chanyeol, the bathroom eat you?" Kai chuckled.

''No...'' Chanyeol laughed.

''Morning hyung.'' Sehun smiled adorabley at Chanyeol, his cheeks turning slightly pink as he recalled his ever-so-subtle confession last night.

''Morning Sehun-ah...'' Chanyeol smiled back politely.

''When are EXO-M hyungs coming?'' Kyungsoo directed his question at Suho.

''Soon, a little while ago, Chen texted me to say they were just getting on the plane.'' Suho replied, then put a spoonful of cereal in his mouth.

''Hyung, can I talk to you for a minute?'' Sehun said, tugging Baekhyun's shirt. Chanyeol had been paying somewhat close attention to the maknae ever since he'd walked into the kitchen. Baekhyun looked vaguely confused but nodded, and the two of them walked out through the front door and into the hallway. 'What are they talking about?' Chanyeol thought to himself briefly, before proceeding to go over different scenarios in his head as he watched the door.

''Hyung, are you going to eat?'' Kyungsoo asked, holding a bowl of cereal out to him. Chanyeol stared at him blankly for a few seconds before realising what had been said and nodded, taking the bowl and grinning in thanks at his dongsaeng. Chanyeol walked over to the couch and sat himself down, eating in silence as he kept a close eye on the front door, waiting for Sehun and Baekhyun to come back inside. He chewed quietly as he waited patiently. After about five minutes, Chanyeol zoned out and began to shut out everything from his perception except the fact he was eating.

 

''HYUNGS!'' A familiar yell/scream came from outside the dorm, followed by the slamming open of the front door. Chanyeol pushed his bowl onto the coffee table and sprinted over to the front door to see one of the most beautiful views he'd seen in weeks. Kris, wearing his SM Town shirt and white skinny jeans with his immaculate blonde hair brushed up and looking effortless. Chanyeol almost froze at this sight, until the other boys all crowded around them and broke off the staring contest that seemed to be starting between the two.

''SEEHHHUUNNNNNNNNNNN!''

'Ten bucks that was Luhan.' Chanyeol smirked to himself, happy that Sehun would always have someone to love him. 'Am I seriously thinking about Sehun right now?' Chanyeol looked down at the ground. He seemed to pay no attention to what was going until he felt someone grip his wrist tightly and pull him down the dark hallway and into Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room.