Chapter 24

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

< A Few Weeks Later >

Chanyeol and Sehun have been going out strong and steady for the last while.

Tao and Kris are happy together. 

Kyungsoo and Kai are together.

And Suho is dating Chen. 

Lulu is openly flirting with Xiumin everyday.

Lay and Baekhyun are the happy single boys.

( A/N guess my OTP's much )

But this whole time, Kyungsoo has had a secret.

This whole time, Umma D.O has not been able to get Chanyeol off of his mind.

All was well in the EXO dorm until EXO-M had to go back to China for more promotions. Sehun sort of cried seeing Luhan leave. Luhan is his favourite hyung. (Apart from Chanyeol of course)

''Aish don't worry.'' Lulu patted his head. ''I'll be back soon.''

Sehun whimpered but put on a strong smile.

Tao and Kris were the first to leave. They were too absorbed in eachother to notice or think about anyone else.

Lay and Chen left next because they were already tired followed by Luhan who didn't want to see Sehun cry.

Xiumin left last. He was saying goodbye to Suho. The two weren'tas close as the other members so they had trouble leaving eachother.

 

Once EXO-M had left, the K boys sat down in the lounge and watched Hello Baby. They only watched the series with SHINee and Yoogeun, and the one with Leeteuk and Kyumin because they loved watching their hyungs do well.

''Maybe we'll be on there too one day?'' Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

''You'd be perfect on Hello Baby, Soosoo.'' Kai grinned adorabley.

''Thanks Jongin-ah. I think we'd all be really good on there though.'' D.O stuck his tongue out.

''Yeah, except Suho.''

Suho glared at Kai.

''Really Kai? Really? You want to start the 'who'd be a better father' game?''

''Are you implying something?'' Kai frowned.

''Oh my god guys SHUT UP..'' Baekhyun laughed.

''Why?'' Kai pouted.

''Cause Sehun and Chanyeol are trying to whisper and it's easier for them to get away with being secretive when we're fighting.'' Baekhyun chuckled.

''Sheesh Mister Relationship-Overlord.'' The dancing machine rolled his eyes. Kyungsoo tried to keep up with the conversation the other two were having but he was distracted by the thought of what Sehun and Chanyeol were talking about. The two had been in the kitchen since EXO-M left, only once coming out to ask for what the time was because the kitchen clock is broken.

''Guys should I make dinner?'' Kyungsoo suddenly asked.

''Um. That was random but okay.'' Suho laughed.

''Can you make your kimchi noodles pwetty pwease?'' Kai asked cutely.

''I can't resist that face and you know it.'' Kyungsoo chuckled before leaving the lounge and going into the kitchen.

''And then I heard him talking about y-'' Sehun stopped talking and looked over at D.O who was standing at the entrance to the kitchen.

''Hey Soosoo!'' Chanyeol grinned.

Kyungsoo was very happy with his nickname 'Soosoo'. Only Chanyeol and Kai called him that, and usually it was only when they were trying to be cute.

''What's up?'' Sehun said in a sort of rushed tone.

''I'm going to make dinner?'' Kyungsoo said, confused.

''Let's go.'' Sehun grabbed Chanyeol's hand and started to lead him out of the kitchen but before he could, Chanyeol pulled his hand back and shook his head. 

''I think I'll help Kyungsoo.''

D.O smiled to himself as he started preparing the ingredients for dinner.