Chapter 15

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Luhan walked into the lounge the next morning to see Chanyeol with his arms wrapped around Sehun tightly.

'Ah Sehun-ah.... You make others fall for you so easily...' Luhan smiled to himself as he tucked the blanket in again around the two before wandering into the kitchen, stretching his arms and opening the fridge door, only to find himself staring blankly over the assorted food and drink that was inside it.

''Aish..'' Luhan muttered, giving in and grabbing the carton of milk and looking for a glass to put some in. He closed the fridge door with the heel of his foot and clambered around softly in some cupboards. He didn't notice someone had walked out and was watching him (non creepily).

''The cups are in the next cupboard over.'' A soft voice came from behind him. Luhan was in shock, he had no idea anyone was their. The carton fell from his hands as he spun around to see Xiumin leaning casually against the kitchen bench, his hair messed up and a tired look on his pale face.

''Thankyou.'' Luhan smiled, as he picked up the, thankfully, closed milk carton from the floor and reaching into the correct cupboard.

''Can you pour me a drink too?'' Xiumin asked with that sleepy tone in his voice. Luhan nodded, pulling out a second cup and pouring him a small drink aswell before putting the carton back and taking the cups over to the bench that Xiu was leaning against. Xiumin uttered a thankyou and they both drank quietly, no words between them.

''Do you know how long they've been asleep?'' Xiumin suddenly asked, reffering to ChanHun on the couch. Luhan shrugged.

''I'm not sure, they seem to have been there for a while.'' Luhan smiled before returning his concentration onto his drink of milk. His long sleeves covered his hands, leaving only his finger tips to grip the glass, whilst Xiumin was wearing a loose three-quarter-sleeved shirt.

''Are you tired Lulu?'' Xiumin asked, tilting his head to the side. 'You look so tired..' Xiu thought to himself.

''No, I'm alright. You know me Min, mornings do me no justice.'' Luhan chuckled, staring at his feet slightly. 'Maybe what Hun said is true. I guess Min would be good for me?'

''Do you want to make breakfast?'' Xiumin questioned, feeling his stomach was empty. 

''Yeah, what should we make? I'm hungry.'' Luhan said, as if he had read Xiumin's mind.

''I guess we could make ramen.''

''Are you kidding? If we have ramen for breakfast one more time, Kai will eat us instead'' Luhan laughed quietly. Xiumin chuckled with him as they pulled out assorted ingredients to make a big breakfast for the boys, chatting quietly amongst themselves as they did so.