Chapter 3

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~~With EXO-K~~

 

It was about midnight, most of the boys were sleeping. All except for Chanyeol. He was sitting on the kitchen bench, dangling his feet as he hung his head. He closed his eyes as he tried to remember exactly how it felt to have Kris's lips against his when there were footsteps in the lounge. Chanyeol snapped his head in the direction of the footfalls as Sehun walked into the kitchen.

''What are you doing up?'' Chanyeol asked.

''I could ask you the same thing..'' Sehun smirked.

''Are you okay?''

''Again, could ask you the same thing. You miss Kris, ri-'' Sehun froze as he realised no one knew that KrisYeol was real.

''How did you...'' Chanyeol's eyes widened.

''I'm so sorry hyung, I didn't mean to follow you!''

''Why did you follow us...?''

''Because...''

''Because why?''

''Because Luhan and I got bored.''

''Aren't you two sleeping together?''

''WHAT. NO!'' Sehun stamped his foot on the ground to emphasize his disagreement.

''Why not? I thought you liked Lulu.'' Chanyeol slid off the bench and tried to steer the conversation away from himself.

''No... I do like someone... Not Lulu hyung..''

''But it's an EXO member right?''

''Mmhmm...''

''Tell me?''

''Wae?''

''I thought you trusted me!''

''I trust you with all my life, hyung, but if I told you, he'd know.'' Sehun whispered before trudging back to his room.

Chanyeol stood there in shock. This whole time Sehun liked him and he had no idea. 'I like you back, but not as much as I like Kriseu...' Chanyeol stopped his train of thought as he took a moment to really think about how he felt about Sehun. 'Oh.... Why didn't I notice this before?' He scolded himself before he went to his bedroom and threw himself into his bed.

So now two guys liked him, and he liked both of them back.

'feelings ..' He thought as he drifted off to sleep.