Chapter 20

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

After the boys had finished dinner, everyone went to bed except for Suho and Chanyeol, who were in the lounge talking, and Tao and Sehun who were cleaning the dishes in the kitchen.

''Tao, can you path me the teatowel pleathe?'' Sehun asked softly. Tao nodded and obliged silently. The two of them continued to clean the dishes in silence until they were finished. At the end, Sehun pulled himself up onto the kitchen bench, his action closely followed by Tao.

''Sehun-ah... May I ask you something?'' Tao said hesitantly. Sehun nodded. 'Of courthe. Even though I hate you tho much right now.' The Korean maknae thought to himself.

''Are you and Chanyeol together?''

This simple question brought on many questions for Sehun. 'Are we together? Oh my god what if I'm jutht like... a little brother? ARGH' Sehun's clear face began to show an expression of worry. 'What if me and Chanyeol will never be together? What if I'm jutht-'

Sehun's thoughts were thrown off by Tao, tapping his arm and waving his hands in front of the younger boy's face.

''Sehun-ah... Did I ask you something wrong?'' Tao tilted his head and made an sweet face. Sehun was too stuck on the questions in his mind to do anything over than nod. 

'Did I break him or something? He looks like he's about to cr-.... Oh my god I broke Sehun.' Tao's jaw dropped in shock as tears began to fall from Sehun's pale face. The latter was silent but his body shook with every sob that threatened to come through his closed lips. Tao had no idea what to do besides put his arms around the younger boys' shoulders. The Chinese maknae was expecting a sobfest but instead was pushed off.

''Sehun did I do something wrong?''

''I need Chanyeol...''

''What do you mean?''

''I can't let him go back to Krith! Krith is bad for him!'' Sehun started sobbing out loud.

About a minute after Sehun had started audibly crying, Chanyeol ran into the kitchen, followed soon after by Suho. The Happy Virus didn't hesitate a single second. He wrapped his arms tightly around the Korean maknae and held him tightly as the latter cried so loud he sounded like he was choking. Suho turned to Tao with a rather angry look on his face.

''Follow me.'' Suho said.

''Why?''

Suho didn't reply, he just walked into the lounge with an annoyed look on his face.

''What did you do?'' He said sternly.

''... It's cause I'm Chinese isn't it?'' Tao laughed to try and lighten the mood but Suho was not impressed.

''Answer the question.''

''Why?'' Tao furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Suho glared at the former in anger.

''I'm sick of the members of my half of the group being in so much emotional pain because of our Chinese counters. First Kris breaks my Happy Virus, now you break my maknae. I want answers.''

'Oh crap I broke their maknae and their leader too.' Tao thought to himself with wide eyes. Suho's hands flinched as he clenched his fists.

''Tell. Me. What. You. Said.'' Suho's eyes narrowed.

''I just asked him if him and Chanyeol were together! Jeez!'' Tao raised his hands defensively. Suho stared at him like he'd said the dumbest thing on earth.

''Why in Seoul would you ASK HIM THAT?'' Suho growled. Tao winced. He didn't think it was wrong.

'Well whatever it leaves Kris for me and me alone.'

Suho flung his hands up in the air in defeat and made his way down the hallway. ' it. I'mma go chill with Chen.'

 


SuChen ;~; I NEEDED THEM IN HERE SOMEWHERE I JUST... THEY WERE MY SECOND OTP ><

\

I swear this is real-er than ing TaoRis, KrisYeol, ChanHun and HunHan combined with XiuHan and KaiSoo

Ok I'm done spazzing.

WAIT

 

Oh god

I love EXOtics.

 

Okay I'll leave you with that.