Chapter 6

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

''Did you miss me?'' Kris's lips brushed against Chanyeol's ear as he wrapped his arms around the latter's waist. A small shiver went down the reverse voice's spine.

''Yes...'' Chanyeol breathed out, turning himself around his the leaders arms and wrapping his own around Kris's neck. ''Did you have fun in China?''

''Mm.... Not really... I guess it would have been more fun if you had been with me..'' Kris smiled.

''Everything's more fun when we're with eachother.'' Chanyeol grinned.

''WHERE'S KRIS?'' 

Tao's yell was heard throughout the dorm.

''Yah, who does he think he is..'' Chanyeol muttered to himself.

''Don't worry...'' Kris rocked Chanyeol from side to side in his arms, provoking a giggle to escape Chanyeol's lips.

''Mkay, go entertain your maknae.'' Chanyeol stuck his tongue out at the blonde, which led to Kris placing a kiss on the others forehead, before they both walked out of the room and into the lounge where the rest of EXO were sitting around talking about the recent events of each group.

''We got through 2 fansigns, and there was this one fan who tried to hug me. It was awkward...'' Luhan said with an annoyed expression on his adorable face.

''Gege.'' Tao grinned as Kris walked in with Chanyeol following. Kris smiled and sat next to him.

''Hey Tao.'' 

Chanyeol bit his lip, feeling somewhat upset that as soon as they got to be in front of other members he was disregarded from Kris's thoughts and attention so quickly/

''Hyung, are you okay?'' Sehun asked lowly, looking up from his spot on the floor. Chanyeol somewhat frowned but nodded, a sad look on his face.

''I guess.''

''Liar.... Here, come sit next to me..'' Sehun held out his hand towards his hyung. After a few seconds of consideration, Chanyeol placed his hands in the maknae's as he sat down beside him.

'He hasn't let go of my hand...' Sehun look down at the ground between his crossed legs, smiling to himself cutely, his face turning slightly red.

''YAH, KRIS'' Suho yelled

''Yeah?''

''Any crazy fan run-ins for you?''

''One of the fans asked me when Tao and I were getting married.'' Kris groaned in annoyance.

''People keep asking me when I'm going to announce my love for Kai'' Kyungsoo rolled his eyes.

''Someone asked why I never kiss Chanyeol on stage.'' Baekhyun laughed.

''One of them asked if Chen and I are really in love.'' said Xiumin.

''People ask me that too'' Suho stated.

''Fans ask when I'm going to have a child with Sehun'' Luhan said, pursing his lips.

''Luhan, we all know you love Sehun, okay, don't deny it.'' Suho chuckled.

''I love all of you guys.'' Luhan grinned.

''That explains why someone called you a hyung-.'' Xiumin laughed.

''How can he be a hyung if he's the oldest? He's hyung to all of us!'' Kai smirked.

''He's chinese, he isn't hyung at all.'' Tao laughed.

''Good point. You are not hyung. Oh my god that sounds like some sort of 'you're fired' thing'' Lay giggled. The boys all laughed, except for Sehun and Chanyeol. None of the others knew what was going on in those two's heads. The way they were sitting, there was only one person who could see they were holding hands. Luckily that one person was Xiumin.

Xiumin was the most trustworthy of the boys. He kept secrets so well, and being one of the oldest members, everyone goes to him to solve problems. Despite his cute exterior, he's very mature and a good problem solver. And he also knows what to talk about and what not to. He's a very good hyung and everyone looks up to him.

'Can anyone see us? Maybe we're too far from everyones line of eyesight.' Sehun thought to himself.

'Has our handhold gotten tighter?' thought the reverse voice.

'Why hasn't he let go?'

'Why haven't I let go? More importantly, why don't I want to let go?'