Chapter 7

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~~At dinner that night~~

 

The boys were at a restaruant at a table for twelve, sitting, well, in their ships almost.

But Chanyeol wasn't happy.

Kris had said to him before they left that it'd be suspicious if they sat together.

'How would it be suspicious?' Chanyeol thought to himself as the waiters brought out everyones food and drinks.

''Are you okay?'' Sehun leant over to Chanyeol and whispered. The latter didn't say anything.

'Maybe I should.....' Sehun started a sentence in his head before reaching under the table to successfully and discreetly capture Chanyeol's hand in his. Chanyeol's eyes widened as the maknae entangled their fingers together.

''What's that for?'' The reverse voice leant over and whispered to Sehun.

''You still seem really sad so I thought this would make you feel better, because it did back at home.'' the younger boy smiled sweetly.

''Thankyou Sehun-ah... It does make me feel better...''

Once all the food had been placed in front of each member that had ordered each plate, everyone began to eat.

''Dammit.'' Kris groaned from his spot on the table.

''Gege, what's wrong?'' Tao asked.

''I dropped one of my chopsticks on my foot.'' Kris pressed his lips together in a firm line as he leant over and picked it up.

''Sehun-ahhhh'' Luhan sung. ''Why are you eating with your left hand?''

''Oh... Umm... I'm training to be ambi...am...umm.''

''Ambidexterous?''

''Yeah that.'' Sehun grinned.

''Why though?'' Luhan tilted his head to one side. Sehun shrugged and shoved a mouthful of kimchi in his mouth to avoid the conversation. Everyone knew that Luhan had strong feelings for Sehun, it wasn't a secret to any of the members, especially Sehun. You could see it even on stage, the constant hugging and stuff. Sehun didn't mind, but Luhan liked him alot more than he liked Luhan.

''Channie, you're not hungry?'' Baekhyun asked him through his mouthful. 

''I'm just a little distracted, hyung.'' Chanyeol smiled.

''Okay.'' Baekhyun raised one eyebrow in slight suspicion but continued to eat his dinner, every once in a while joining the conversation that seemed to be taking place with every member around the table apart from Sehun and Chanyeol. Kris was being sort of quiet too.

Remember how he dropped one of his chopsticks?

'Why is Sehun holding hands with Chanyeol ? More importantly why is Chanyeol holding hands with Sehun? Maknae I swear if you don't stop touching my Channie, I'll smother you in your sleep.' Kris threatened in his head.

Meanwhile, underneath the table, Chanyeol's grip had tightened considerabley around the younger boys hand, as did Sehun's around his hyungs'.