Chapter 21 (pic vaguely unrelated but LOL)

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Chanyeol was still in the kitchen, rubbing Sehun's back as the maknae's sobs began to get softer. Eventually they turned into small whimpers as Sehun clinged tightly to the Happy Virus.

''Sehun-ah, what's wrong?'' Chanyeol finally asked, pressing his forehead on the younger boy's shoulder. 

''I want to ask you something but I'm worried our ... relationship... whatever this is.. will be ruined.''

''Just ask me, dongsaeng.''

''Are we together?''

This question stumped Chanyeol. He didn't know. 'I love you so much Sehun but I don't know.' He thought.

''Chanyeol...'' Sehun winced. Chanyeol stared at the floor as their embrace came to an end.

''I don't know Sehun... It's.... Up to you...'' Chanyeol pressed his lips together tightly.

Suddenly their conversation was interrupted by the entrance of Kris.

''CHANYEOL.''

''Go away.'' Sehun growled. It was a surprising sound to come from the maknae. Chanyeol almost wanted to laugh.

''Make me. Chanyeol, I love you.'' Kris said sternly. 

Chanyeol was dumbfounded.

''YOU HAVE TAO. PISS. OFF.'' Sehun yelled. The maknae's anger led to the awakening of Xiumin and Luhan (who had being doing certain THINGS in a room by themselves before they fell asleep) who ran into the kitchen. Luhan stood in between Sehun and Kris, who had taken steps to be closer in a threatening way. 

''Calm down and take a step back.'' Lulu said calmly.

''Or what?'' Kris twitched.

''OR I'LL KILL YOU. DON'T TOUCH MY CHANYEOL'' Sehun yelled. Chanyeol smirked.

''Your Chanyeol?'' Kris glared at the maknae.

''Guys, calm dow-'' Xiumin tried to stop the situation.

''Shut it.'' Kris growled. Sehun jumped off the bench and stood tall in front of Kris.

''I swear I'mma beat you down if you don't give up.'' Sehun glared back at the blonde leader.

''Do it then.'' Kris dared.