Chapter 14

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~Back In the present time~

 

''Well?'' Chanyeol said sternly. Kris' mouth was open, his mind going blank. 'Who told you? Argh, I bet it was Luhan. Aish I trust that old man once..' Kris was frozen, not knowing what to say.

''Ugh, forget it.'' Chanyeol got up and left the room, slamming the door behind him, leaving Kris to ponder in his thoughts.

Chanyeol walked into the kitchen to find Sehun sitting on the bench, with Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao sharing ice cream with him.

''I'm going to go check on Kris.'' Tao smiled politely as he noticed Chanyeol was standing awkwardly. The Chinese maknae went into SuHun's room and found Kris with his face buried in his hands. 

''Gege.... Are... Are you okay?'' Tao sat next to him and placed his arm around the leader's shoulders.

''Um... Yeah I guess...''

''Liar. Tell me.''

''Chanyeol knows..''

''About what?''

''Us.''

''So?''

''YOU DON'T GET IT, DO YOU?''

''Don't yell at me, blondie.''

''What's to stop me?''

''I'll bloody hit you.'' Tao glared.

''Whatever....''

''How did he find out?''

''I don't know.''

''Well did he tell you he found out?''

''Well no...''

''Then he doesn't know exactly, does he? So, if you actually give a crap about that grinning idiot then convince him nothing happened.''

''You jelly?'' Kris smirked.

''Why would I be?'' Tao furrowed his eyebrows before leaving the room to find Chanyeol and Sehun curled up on the couch, snoring.

'What? How long was I talking with Kris?' Tao thought.

''Oh hey Tao.'' Baekhyun said softly as he walked out of his room and into the lounge.

''Hey Baek. What's up?''

''Just brought this for ChanHun over there.'' Baekhyun showed Tao the blanket in his arms before walking over and putting it over the two on the couch. Just as Khyunnie tucked the blanket around them tightly, Chanyeol moved in his sleepy state to wrap his arms around the small maknae, which induced a small 'awww' to come from Baekhyun.

''Why the 'aww'?'' Tao asked quietly.

''Umm... N...No reason.'' Baekhyun smiled cutely. 'No reason besides the fact that Chanyeol belongs with Sehun, not that cheating Chinese bastard.' 

''Okay... Well... I'm going to sleep. Goodnight hyung.''

''Night, Tao.'' Baekhyun watched as the young boy made his way down the hallway. After a few minutes of watching ChanHun sleep on the couch, Baekhyun went to his own bed and drifted off. All the other members were asleep in their beds, except for Kris, who was tossing and turning, thinking what to do. 'Should I tell him the truth or do what Tao said?' That question ran through his mind for the entire night until sleep overtook him and he didn't wake up until lunchtime the next day.