Chapter 19 ( ChanSoo's Convo)

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

After a few minutes of silence, Chanyeol decided to just say it and not care about what he said as long as he himself had the guts to tell him.

 

''I had a dream last night, that you were with me instead of Kai.''

'' Wh..... What do you... Want to do about it?'' Kyungsoo stammered, shocked that he was saying this.

''I... I'm not sure...''

''D... Do you want me to...'' D.O let out a deep sigh, worried about his next suggestion. 'Do you want me to leave Kai?' He thought. 

''What?''

''Um, do you know exactly what's going through your mind right now, like, when it comes to me? I mean, you have Sehun, and Kris..''

''I don't have Kris... Not anymore..''

''What did that son-of-a- do?'' Kyungsoo growled.

''Why does everyone seem to be so mad at Kris lately?'' Chanyeol furrowed his eyebrows. He was mad at the M leader but that didn't mean all his feelings had dissapeared.

''He played you! Chanyeol, we all care about you so much, especially Sehun and Suho.''

''Suho?''

''I don't mean it like that. You know his heart belongs a little too much to Chen. I  mean, he's our leader and he gives all his attention to the Korean member of EXO-M, what's that about? Anyway, we're all here for you Yeollie. Especially Sehun. And we won't sit idly by whilst you get hurt by that... that ... Cheating Chinese bastard!'' Kyungsoo winced.

He didn't like insulting another member, but that seemed to be the popular term that every EXO-K member was calling Wu Fan, and also what half of EXO-M was calling him.

''He's not that bad..'' Chanyeol whimpered.

''Chanyeol, you know he's a terrible person. You're just saying he's not that bad because you have built up some... Wall of illusion that he's perfect, but he's not. And you need to think about this because us, especially Sehun and Baekhyun, we care about you alot and we can't stand to see that jerk Li Jiaheng treat you the way he does.'' Kyungsoo didn't usually talk this way about his fellow members, but he was starting to get annoyed the more he thought about Chanyeol's situation.

Chanyeol couldn't think of what to say. He'd never heard Kyungsoo talk this way. He remained silent, but after a few minutes, Sehun had walked over.

''Hyungth?'' 

''Hey Sehun-ah'' Chanyeol couldn't keep the smile off of his face. He adored seeing Sehun. The more time they spent together, the more he realised that.

( A/N  The following picture is my favourite picture in the universe, and has been placed here for your fangirling needs.)

( A/N you're welcome.)

 

''Kyungthoo thunbae-nim, why tho theriouth?'' Sehun grinned when he quoted GDragon by accident. Sehun tilted his head to the side as he noticed Kyungsoo seemed sort of, angry. It was an emotion Sehun had not seen on Kyungsoo's pale face.

''Kris.''

That one word seemed to sum up the entirety of Kyungsoo's emotion in Sehun's mind. The maknae simply nodded and smiled sweetly at Chanyeol.

''Are you okay?'' Sehun asked. Chanyeol was silent and forced a nod. Sehun pouted before attempting some aegyo to cheer up his admittedly favourite hyung.

''Feel better now?'' Sehun smiled adorabley. Chanyeol said nothing. Instead he stood up and wrapped his arms around the small maknae tightly.

''Awww!!'' A collective squeal came from a few metres away.

Sehun and Chanyeol turned around to see Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Suho fake-fangirling over ChanHun's hug.

''WHEN'S THE WEDDING? OH EM GEEEEE'' Suho laughed loudly.

''WHEN'S THE CHILD DUE SEHUN?'' Baekhyun yelled.

''Ohmygod just get your marriage consumated already.'' Kyungsoo chuckled.

''Shut up you guys'' Chanyeol was blushing brightly, as was Sehun. They didn't want to admit it but they sort of loved the kind of gushing they were getting.