Chapter 13

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~About 5 Weeks After Sehun Had Met Channie~

 

Sehun walked into the lounge to find Chanyeol by himself, eating ramen and stretched out on the couch wearing a sweater and his semi-curly orangey hair swept to the right side.

''Hey hyung.'' Sehun said sweetly as he stood by the taller one's legs.

''Oh hey, do you want me to move so you can sit next to me?''

Before Sehun could respond, Chanyeol pulled his knees up and gestured for the maknae to sit down. Sehun didn't bother to resist, sliding into the comfy chair as Chanyeol continued to noisily eat his ramen.

''Do you want some?'' Chanyeol asked curiously, noticing Sehun had been eyeing his mouth.

''Um.... No, it'th okay, it'th yourth.'' Sehun smiled adorabley, but as if his body was not attached to his mind, his stomach growled.

''I think your tummy disagrees. Here.'' Chanyeol picked up some of the hot food with his chopsticks and held it out for the maknae to eat. Sehun wanted nothing more than for his hyung to like him, the younger boy attempted to release Chanyeol's grip on the utensils, but Chanyeol shook his head and smiled cutely, waiting for the maknae to accept the food. Sehun puffed up his cheeks for a few seconds before parting his lips and letting Chanyeol slide the food into his mouth. Some of it didn't quite make it, resulting in a small trail to run from the bottom lip of his down to his chin, and slightly down his jaw and neck. 

''Ah, mianhaeyeo...'' Chanyeol used his slender fingers to wipe up the liquid from Sehun's pale, immaculate skin. Sehun, was slightly shocked, his mouth still open a bit, as he ran his own tounge slightly along his lips, before Chanyeol leant closer, causing the dark-haired puppy to stop in shock.

Chanyeol smiled before tilting his head to the side.

''Am I ... Too.. Close?''

Sehun hesitated, stammering every word he tried to speak, only managing to let the word 'No' escape from his lips.

They sat there for at least 3 minutes, just looking into eachothers eyes, their lips just barely centimetres apart.

'What's going on? What is Sehun doing?' Thought Luhan as he watched the pair from the hallway.

'Yeollie, what are you getting yourself into?' Baekhyun thought from beside Luhan.

//A/N please don't get mad at me for this part. Even I'm going to have to close my eyes to type this, but I don't know any other words to use >-< //

In a hotel room on the other side of Seoul, Tao was gripping the headboard and Kris slammed into the Chinese maknae over and over again. Their moans filling the, thankfully, sound proof room whilst the bed hit the wall repetitively. None of the other members knew where they were. They thought Kris and Tao had gone to practise for their debut song, 'MAMA', though no one had bothered to ask where.

-ten minutes later-

''What if someone finds out?'' Tao whispered.

''They won't... Believe me...'' Kris muttered into the wushu pro's ear.