Chapter 18

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Chanyeol immediately stumbled back into the hallway, his arms covering his up-until-now innocent eyes.

''Oh my god I am SO sorry!'' Chanyeol muttered over and over again as he found himself against the wall. Kai jumped up quickly and pulled up his pants before walking over awkwardly to Channie.

''Eh, sorry I know better than to leave the door unlocked.'' The dancing machine scratched his head awkwardly. ''I'm fairly certain you didn't want to see that.''

Chanyeol coughed awkwardly before slowly putting his arms down to his sides and somehow finding himself unable to make eye contact with the other EXO-K member in the hallway.

''What's going on?''

Chanyeol and Kai turned to see a flustered looking Kyungsoo with a teatowel in his hands.

''Where have you just been?'' Kai furrowed his eyebrows.

''I'm the kitchen making our dinner, you dork. Where have you been? You were supposed to help me!'' Kyungsoo pouted.

''Sorry..'' Kai winced and retreated into his room without another word.

''Yeollie, I was talking to Baekhyun before, he said you needed to talk to me?''

''Um.. It's not... really..''

''Come help me make dinner and we can talk about it whilst we do so.'' Kyungsoo walked into the kitchen, and Chanyeol followed quietly.

'I thought this guy was younger than me. He acts so mature..' Chanyeol thought.

''Pass me that bowl?'' D.O asked. For the next twenty minutes or so, there were a few 'Can you''s and 'Grab that for me''s here and there before dinner was finally finished. Kyungsoo dried his sweaty hands in the black teatowel and propped himself up on the bench, sitting comfortably, gesturing for Chanyeol to sit beside him. 

''So what's up, Happy Virus? You seem a little distracted.'' Kyungsoo smiled sweetly. Chanyeol took a deep breath before blurting out his semi-long story.