Chapter 17

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

After breakfast had been finished, Chanyeol wandered lazily into his room to change his outfit that he hadn't switched since EXO-M came back. He slipped off his shirt as he closed the door with his foot, he didn't notice Baekhyun laying on the latter's bed reading a book. Baekhyun looked over at the younger boy, keeping his mouth shut before looking back to his book silently. He was used to Chanyeol stripping in front of him. They were like brothers, they told eachother everything and trusted eachother with their lives. Chanyeol finished getting changed and sat himself heavily down onto his bed with a loud sigh. Baekhyun softly put his book on his bedside table and walked over, sliding next to the seemingly not-so-Happy Virus.

''What's up?'' Baekhyun asked quietly as he put his arm around the other boys' shoulder.

''I don't think I want ... to tell you...'' Chanyeol said as he looked down. Baekhyun's face turned wide-eyed and pout-y when he heard Chanyeol turn down something they do pretty much every day.

''Oh no, hyung, don't look at me like that.. I had a dream okay... About...'' Chanyeol sighed and looked at the floor.

''About wha-.... About who?'' Baekhyun changed his query when he noticed the look on Chanyeol's face. He had seen it before, and he was thinking about someone that he cared about but was worried to approach.

''K...Kyungsoo..''

Baekhyun was silent. He understood Sehun and Kris. But Kyungsoo? Kyungsoo.. Was... So obviously taken by Kai. 'they make the dorm loud enough, bloody hell.'

Baekhyun puffed up his cheeks and stared solemnly at the ground. Chanyeol noticed Baekhyun's silence and furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance before bursting into a big smile.

'"Why are you happy?''

''Because no matter how hard it is, I always smile like an idiot.'' Chanyeol grinned.

Baekhyun relaxed and smiled aswell.

''Sometimes I am so glad you actually live up to your life motto.''

''Me too''

''But you should talk to Kyungsoo.''

Chanyeol's smile dissapated and his glared at his hyung with an unimpressed face.

''I'm not telling him.''

''He'll understand.''

''Noooooooo'' Chanyeol pouted angrily.

''It's not like he'll be doing anything important, and he won't mind. I mean come on, it's Kyungsoo.''

''If I talk to him, will you stop bugging me about it?''

''I promise.''

Chanyeol let out a heavy sigh and walked out annoyedly out of their own room and walked, without-paying-attention, straight into KaiSoo's room.

 

What Chanyeol saw? Not exactly a pretty sight.