11 (ChanHun's convo)

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Chanyeol followed Sehun into the latters room. 'I wonder what this is about' he thought.

''What's up, Sehun-ah?'' The Happy Virus asked, sitting down on his bed as he did so. Sehun stood in front of him with a serious look on his face.

(A/N: Serious Sehun is serious x'D)

 

''I can't keep it inside anymore, hyung.''

''Keep what inside?'' Chanyeol pulled a puppy-dog face, trying to pretend he had no idea where this might be going.

(A/N: ASDFGHJKL LOVE ME PLEASE.)

 

''He isn't right for you.''

''Sehun, really, we're going to have this conversation now?'' Channie sighed and hung his head.

''It isn't like there would be any other time to have this conversation!'' Sehun stamped his foot on the ground whilst he held back from screaming.

''I'm under alot of stress right now Sehun...''

''And I'm not?''

''I didn't mean that... It's just...''

''What? He treats you better or something? Yeollie, he's just using you.''

''Wh-.... What?'' Chanyeol's eyes began to turn red as he felt tears creep up.

''Luhan told me.... Everything that Kris does in China... W-..With Tao.. I didn't.... '' Sehun sighed. ''I didn't want you to find out by yourself.''

''What does Kris do with Tao?'' Chanyeol's lips began to tremble and his words were shaky.

''I don't know. Lulu said I'm too young to here details.''

''I DON'T BELIEVE IT, OKAY? I WON'T BELIEVE IT!'' Chanyeol pressed his hands to his ears as he brought his knees up and buried his face in his long legs. There was a knock at the door. Sehun hesitated before walking over and slightly opening it.

''Is everything okay? Chanyeol sounded very upset.'' Baekhyun looked really worried. Sehun bit his lip and opened the door in a gesture for him to come in. Once Baekhyun had entered, he ran over to Chanyeol and shook him, trying to get the happy virus to look at him. Sehun closed the door and felt his own tears begin to rise.

''Channie-ah... Come on... Tell hyung what's wrong... Please...''

Baekhyun's pleas were left unanswered as Chanyeol shook with every sob. 

''Channie, please! If you don't stop crying, I think I might start!''

After a few minutes of unnsuccessful attempts, Sehun slid down against the wall to his knees and burst into tears aswell.

''OHMYGODWHATISGOINGONEVERYONEISCRYING ARRRGH'' Baekhyun clenched his hair as he racked his brain trying to figure out what to do. A few seconds later, the door was mercilessly slammed open.

''SEHUN-AH.''

'Oh hi Luhan, what a nice day we're having. Come in, we'll have bubble tea and talk about crazy fans.' Sehun thought to himself as he whimpered. Luhan knelt by his side and pulled the younger boy into his arms.

'Even though we're not together, I care for you alot, please stop crying..' Luhan thought as he shook the maknae from side to side.

''What the hell is going on?''

Baekhyun and Luhan looked over to see Kris, Suho, Kyungsoo and Tao standing there staring. Kyungsoo and Tao walked over and tried to help Luhan with getting Sehun to stop crying.

Whilst Kris and Suho tried to calm down Chanyeol.

'Surprisingly', having Kris there sort of made Chanyeol worse, but with Suho and Baekhyun's constant nagging and fussing, eventually his tears stopped.

After getting annoyed at him not calming down, Kyungsoo picked up Sehun and took him to the kitchen, sat him on the bench and shoved a tub of ice cream in his hands, saying 'Eat this, just not all of it, or manager-hyung will kill you for getting fat.' Kyungsoo, Luhan and Tao sat in the kitchen sharing the ice cream with Sehun.

Back in Sehun's room, Baekhyun put his arm over Channie's shoulder.

''Do you want me to go?'' He asked softly. Chanyeol nodded without saying anything. Suho ruffled Chanyeol's hair before following Baekhyun out, leaving Kris alone with the not-so-Happy Virus. Kris knelt down in front of him and tried to catch his eye-sight, but Channie avoided his eyes.

''What's wrong?'' Kris asked. Channie didn't reply. ''Yeollie... Come on, what's wrong?''

Still no reply.

''I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong!'' Kris sighed, folding his arms.

(A/N: ASDFGHJKL OKAY WO AI NI OMFFFFG YOU Y CREATURE)

''What do you do with Tao when you're in China without me?'' Channie's question sounded more like an accusation than a query. His deep voice was solemn and flat.

'Who told you...?' Kris thought to himself as he felt his eyes widen slightly.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note:

 

There were alot of pictures in that HAHAHHA xD

author has problems

author is on the same drugs as Chanyeol

Who doesn't enjoy seeing that in their nightmares?

'SUCCUMB TO MY CHARM'

Okay.

Author is going to stop being so freaking weird and quit reffering to herself in the third person.

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter :3

People's reaction to me - 

I saw a shooting star once. I was like

I like Chanyeol.

Okay -shutting up now- THARANGHAE ^_^