Chapter 22 (Pic unrelated but awks)

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

By this time, all the members of EXO were in the kitchen, watching.

''You asked for it, .'' Sehun stepped foward and raised his right arm and punched Kris in the jaw. 

''Heh..'' Kris stretched his arms and glared at the maknae.

 

Kris lunged to hit him back but was grabbed, simultaeneously by Luhan and Chanyeol.

''DON'T YOU DARE HIT MY SEHUN!''

Everyone in the room froze and stared at Chanyeol. He hadn't outlashed like that before.

Sehun grinned and laughed smugly towards Kris and pulled himself back onto the kitchen bench.

'Did that little just laugh at me?' Kris thought to himself.

''Gege...'' Tao tugged on his leader's shirt

''What...'' Kris muttered as everyone left them alone in the kitchen. Tao leant his head on the leader's back as Wu fan stared at the ground in sadness.

''You have me...'' The Chinese maknae whimpered.

''Aish... Don't pout.. Come on... Smile..'' Jiaheng turned around.

Tao bit his lip and tried to stop himself from smiling but he couldn't help and Kris the maknae's chin with his hands.

''That's better.''

''Can we go to our room?''

''Why?''

''Can we just.... talk.... please?'' the younger boy begged with pleading eyes.

Kris nodded solemly and they went to the room at the end of the hall.

In ChanBaek's room, Chanyeol, Sehun, Baekhyun and Luhan were just talking.


 

TaoRis spam~~

Sorry. Author-nim is going through the biggest TaoRis phase of her life right now.

(Also on another note, does anyone know where I can read Absolute Chanyeol by leadernim? I have to read it ;~; )

Anyway, I leave you with this: