Chapter 1

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~~No one's POV~~EXO's dorm in South Korea~~

 

''Co-ordi noonas should stop curling your hair!'' Kai laughed as he poked Suho in the head.

''Dongsaeng quit it.'' The leader waved his hand meaninglessly in the direction of Kai's face in an attempt to get him to stop. Kai leant back with a big smile on his face. Chanyeol sighed and leant back in the chair he was sitting on while the rest of the K boys had some conversation he didn't feel like being a part of. Something about cleaning schedules.

 

*SMASH*

 

''You're cleaning that up.'' Kyungsoo said, throwing an unimpressed look in Baekhyun's direction as the latter nervously tried and failed to cover up the fact he had dropped his glass of lemonade on the tiled floor of the kitchen.

''Yes umma.'' Baekhyun pouted and picked up the glass from the floor and grabbing a cloth to wipe up the liquid.

''STOP CALLING ME UMMA!'' Kyungsoo said with an annoyed tone in his voice.

''Yeah if anyone should get called umma, it should be Suho!'' Kai laughed briefly before stopping abruptly as he got swatted in the head by the shorter male.

''Watch it.'' Suho warned.

''Sorry umma!'' Kai giggled and sprinted out of the room with the leader in pursuit, yelling out somewhat random profanities as he chased him.

Sehun got up from his place on the floor and sat down on the arm of Chanyeol's chair.

''Hyung..?''

''mm..?'' Chanyeol was brought out of his deep thought and look up at the maknae.

''Who do you think would be umma?''

''Kyungsoo. He's more caring, and doesn't chase us around when we call him short.'' He let out one of his deep chuckles that brought a sparkle to the younger boys smiley eyes.

''At least Suho's small enough to hide stuff from.'' Sehun laughed at his joke, which induced a laugh from Chanyeol aswell.

''Yeah on all the high shelves.'' Chanyeol grinned.

''Hey hyung, when are EXO-M coming back?''

''I'm not sure.. I think they said in two days? Or was that yesterday? I don't know. This week for sure.''

''Okay, khansamnida Channie.'' Sehun grinned before returning to his spot on the floor. 

The reverse voice leant his head back on the chair, suddenly immersed in a deep concentration on the idea of Kris coming home. He didn't understand it himself, but something about him made the chinese leader very... irresistable.

'I miss him alot, I can't wait till he comes back' Chanyeol thought to himself as he let out a deep sigh.

Sehun looked up at his hyung, who seemed to be lost in space, his eyes staring up at the ceiling and a blank expression on his seemingly flawless face.

'I guess when EXO-M hyungs come back, I'll have Lulu... But... Chanyeol...' Sehun pouted at the thought of Chanyeol being with Kris. 'Those two think they're so sneaky, waiting till barely anyone is home to creep out of the dorm and go down to the restaurant, thinking no one was following them.'

Sehun hung his head in dismay.

'Maybe I'm too young for him?'