Chapter 12 - Flashback

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

//A/N This is set in pre-debut, when Sehun and Chanyeol first met//

Suho, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Kai were sitting in the practise room by themselves. 

''Hyung, didn't they say that our maknae was coming today?'' Kai asked as he played with his fingernails.

''Yeah, I think manager-hyung said his name is Sehun.'' Suho mumbled around his mouthfull of water.

The four boys continued their conversation, whilst outside, Sehun was jumping slightly, nervous about what his new hyungs were going to think of him.

'What if they don't like me?' The thought plagued his brain as he gently pushed open the door. He first noticed a man with long limbs and dark hair. From the pictures he had been shown, Sehun thought that it must have been Kai.

A deep chuckle came from the tallest boy with thick, dark hair that lingered  vaguely diagonally above his sparkling chocolate brown eyes.. 'That must be Chan...Yeol..?' Sehun tilted his head to the side, trying to remember his name as he took a step into the room. The two other boys, both with soft, friendly exteriors, looked up and noticed their new maknae standing there.

''Hey, you must be Sehun, right?'' The shorter one grinned. Sehun's nerves swallowed his voice, so he simply bowed and nodded.

''Hey, I'm Do Kyungsoo, but everyone calls me D.O.'' The umma-acting boy stood up and walked over to the younger boy, holding out his hand and smiling adorabley. Sehun smiled in return and shook his hand firmly as the other boys stood up and walked over to him.

''I'm Joonmyun. But I get called Suho. I'm the leader of EXO-K.'' The boy who was the first to greet Sehun smirked happily. 'Haha, he's really short.' Sehun thought to himself as he shook his new leaders hand.

''I'm Jongin. Everyone calls me Kai.'' The slender male shook the maknae's hand, grinning as he did so.

''I'm Park Chanyeol. But some people just call me Channie.'' Chanyeol held out his hand, smiling brightly with a great sparkle in his eyes. Sehun was stunned. 'He's.... so..' The thought trailed off as he made the first physical contact that was to come between himself and his hyung.

''Are you okay?'' Kyungsoo waved his hand in front of Sehun's face as they noticed Sehun had seem to zone out once he had shook Chanyeol's hand.

''I... yeth. I'm fine. Thank you for athking.''

Chanyeol's eyes widened as the younger boy spoke for the first time in front of them.

'His voice.. it's.. the most adorable thing I've ever heard in my life...' Chanyeol's lips parted in shock. He couldn't take in how amazing this boys voice was.

 


 

A/N Sorry it's so short, and please forgive me for not updating for ages. I've had like, major writers block.... -cries-

So I hope these make up for it ~ 

Okay. Please keep loving me, and wait for EXO, they'll be back soon! I promise you this~!!!