Chapter 16

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Chanyeol moaned softly in his sleep as he began to woke up. What no one knew was that Sehun had been awake for at least 20 minutes, just watching Chanyeol snore softly. His head was pressed against the maknaes chest and there was a slight glint of sweat from the heat of the blanket that had been put around them last night by Baekhyun. Sehun had trouble getting to sleep straight away but that night, he had gotten more sleep having Chanyeol against him with the Happy Virus's lanky arms around him. 

Inside Chanyeol's head, he was trying to go back to sleep. He was having an amazing dream, but it wasn't about who you'd expect it to be. If Chanyeol could control his dreams, he would, but this dream made him really confused about his feelings.

Chanyeol took a deep breath and the boys finally got off stage. It was an EXO-K concert only, as EXO-M were performing in Guangzhou, Kris's home town. As Chanyeol made his way to the backstage bathroom, he tore off his microphone and threw it onto as desk along the way. He walked lazily into the bathroom and pressed his elbows on either side of one of the sink and buried his face in his sweaty hands. He flicked on the tap and used his right hand to splash some water on his face to try and cool himself down but it ended up going more on his shirt than himself. He was so distracted by his tiredness, he didn't notice someone had entered the room and was now standing right behind him. Two arms wrapped themselves around his waist and felt soft lips press roughly against his neck.

'Aish, don't, anyone could walk in.' Chanyeol strained to speak. His vocal chords were sort of hurting; Chanyeol had tried his hardest that night.

'You know you don't mind. Don't act like it's the first time.' The other boy whispered, muffled as his face was now buried in Channie's shoulder.

'But I don't want to get caught, I don't want you to get in trouble.' Chanyeol blurted out softly.

'Aniyo, I'd get it trouble with you any day.'

'Shouldn't you be with the dancing machine?'

'The one I think you're talking about No. I'm with you. But for the record, I think you're an amazing dancer, Chanyeol-ah'

Chanyeol raised his head and took a good look in the mirror. Kyungsoo's hair shimmered softly with the sweat that was on both of them. His skin was clammy yet still perfect-looking even in the dingy bathroom light. Chanyeol didn't get to stare long, and Kyungsoo turned the older boy around and captured his lips with his own.

 

Chanyeol felt so odd when he thought about the dream, being owned by Kyungsoo, especially in a bathroom back-stage. But he didn't mind. In his dream, there was no Sehun, no Kris, no Tao, no fighting, no arguments, no needing to decide between two people that he loves with all his heart and couldn't possibly break one of their hearts whilst completing the other's. 'Why does everyone fight over me? It makes me feel so stressed...' Chanyeol let out a sigh in his head before yawning and opening his eyes. As he looked up he noticed Sehun with half-open chocolate eyes and a small smile on his tired face.

''Good morning.'' The maknae said sweetly. ''Did you have any sweet dreams?'' Chanyeol hesitated.

''Yeah, actually I did.''