Chapter 8

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

~~Back at the dorm, after dinner~~

 

Most of the M boys were asleep as soon as their heads reached pillows, they had been very tired since the flight. Only Kris remained awake, along with Sehun, Chanyeol, Suho and Kai, who were sitting in the lounge talking.

'' Hold up, what did they say?'' Suho said from his seat on the couch between Kris and Kai.

''They said we're called EXO-K and EXO-M because it stands for EXO-Kids and EXO-Men.'' Kris laughed.

''Aish, and all the fanservices we do for these people they still say things like this about us, to us aswell.'' Suho folded his arms over his chest and pouted.

''You're just annoyed because Kris takes better care of his 'children' than you do.'' Kai chuckled.

''Don't make me chase you Kim Jongin.''

''That's a sign of bad parenting, you shouldn't chase and beat your kids.'' Kai laughed.

''I swear to god, I will find the biggest bugs in South Korea and put them on your face while you sleep.'' Suho threatened. Kai was about to protest, but kept his mouth shut.

//Authors note - just in case you didn't know, all of EXO-K apart from Suho are afraid of bugs. they found out when they saw a bug and they all freaked out except for their big strong leader who picked it up and put it outside. hurhur no one disobeys hyung anymore.//

''Haha it's good to be back.'' Kris grinned.

''I'm going to bed, it's getting late.'' Sehun yawned, stretching his arms above his head and arching his back as he stood up.

''Goodnight dongsaeng.'' Suho smiled.

''Yeah, goodnight Sehun-ah.'' Chanyeol said sweetly.

''Goodnight hyungs.'' Sehun smiled to each of the remaining boys in the room and left to go to his own room. Once he opened his door, he was expecting the room empty, seeing as Suho is his roommate, but instead he found Luhan snoring softly in his bed.

'Mwoh? What are you doing in here.... you... you blonde fluffball you.. Where am I going to sleep?' Sehun thought to himself as he made a very annoyed face, walking in and shutting the door behind him as he did so. Sehun didn't know what to do, sure he'd slept alongside Luhan before but he didn't feel like it tonight. Probably because he'd spent alot of time with Chanyeol. 'Oh... Hyung won't mind I guess..' Sehun yawned as he slipped into Suho's bed that was on the other side of the room from his own.

 

Out in the lounge, Kai's eyelids began to feel heavy as he procrastinated from going to bed. After a few minutes, he slumped into the couch, asleep.

''Kai.... Kai?'' Suho pushed him softly. When Jongin made no reply, Suho smiled at Kris and Chanyeol. ''I think that means it's bedtime. I'll take him to bed and then I'll go to sleep myself. Goodnight you two. Don't stay up too long, okay?''

''Of course we won't, goodnight hyung.'' Chanyeol smiled.

Suho, with much effort, picked up Kai's muscular body and carried him down the hallway, and was relieved to find his room door slightly open, so he pushed it wide with his foot and placed his dongsaeng on his bed. After checking he wasn't in a position that he might hurt himself in, he quickly checked on Kyungsoo before closing the door and heading to his own room. He was a little confused by the sight that reached his eyes once he opened the door.

'Yah Sehun-ah... What are you doing in my bed?' Suho contemplated, before noticing Luhan in the maknae's own bed. 'Ahh that explains it. Hyung you know better, why aren't you with Xiumin in the other room?' The leader thought as he crept in beside Sehun. Suho had slept along side each member of EXO-K at least once before, it didn't bother him. Except Kai, because whenever he slept beside Kai, the latter kicked him in his sleep. It was very uncomfortable. Suho yawned once more before pulling the blanket higher over himself and his maknae before feeling the effect of staying up late and eventually falling asleep.

 

''Where are you going to sleep?'' Chanyeol asked Kris, who had moved to sit right beside the younger boy.

''Your room, of course.''

''W...Wae?''

''Don't you want me to sleep by your side?'' Kris's eyes widened, and his lips formed what seemed to be a pout. An action only performed when he wanted to be cute in front of Chanyeol, and it worked every time.

''That's not what I... Don't twist my words! I only asked why you want to sleep by my side. And if you can't sit next to me at dinner because it's 'suspicious' then wouldn't sleeping by my side be suspicious aswell?'' Chanyeol began to get frustrated at Kris's seemingly never-made-up mind.

''At dinner... Chanyeol... Tao asked if I would sit next to him, he said that I was too close with you and it was starting to annoy him.''

''Oh so your maknae is more important?'' Chanyeol looked away from him as he felt tears starting to build up in his dark brown eyes.

Suddenly, Kris grabbed Channie's shoulders and pushed him down on the ground so the leader was positoned above him.

''Don't ever think that. Don't you ever think that, Park Chanyeol.'' Kris said firmly. Chanyeol was lost for words. Kris's sudden action and words had just been a trigger for the built-up tears that had started during the afternoon to just fall.

''Mianhaeyeo hyung... I didn't..'' Chanyeol choked on his words and couldn't get any more out. He didn't need to. Kris pressed his lips against the usually-happy virus's lips, which resulted in Chanyeol's tears to slowly stop and close with the wave of calm that had overcome him in that instant. A few seconds passed before Kris leant back and looked the reverse voice in the face.

''Chanyeol, I'm by your side, even if you don't think I am.'' The leader smiled and pressed his forehead against Yeol's. ''But it'd be better if you stopped hanging out with Sehun so much.''

''But I'm close with Sehun..'' Chanyeol whimpered.

''Wouldn't you rather be close with me?'' Kris tilted his head to one side as he brushed Chanyeol's blonde fringe out of his eyes.

Chanyeol couldn't say anything. He honestly had no idea what to say to that question. After a few minutes of his stunned silence, Kris began to understand and he slowly got up.

''Sorry, was that too much to handle? Let's go to bed, it's late, we're tired.'' Kris held out his hand and helped Yeol up. The two boys headed to Chanyeol's room and after about ten minutes, were fast asleep, Chanyeol facing the wall and Kris's arms tightly around the former's waist while they slept.


________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Authors note:

 

Some more KrisYeol, as requested.

That was long.

I was on a roll.

Anyway HI :') 

I just wanted to say, I feel so appreciated when you guys comment and stuff, it makes me seriously happy, so, here's some love, from your /very ugly/ author.

Peek-a-boo Key style guys. SARANGHAEYEO ><

Yeah yeah I'm bad-looking, get over it. I'm a mastermind when it comes it writing stories. I've been writing them since I was little :3

 

Please keep supporting me, I have alot of stuff to do so I might get a little lazy with my writing every now and again, but I really am trying my best for you guys.

P.S tell me if you want me to never post a pic of myself again, I'll understand ;~; Also I have a lot of things to do tomorrow (Like getting my hair B.A.P blonde) so just hang tight, I'm already thinking of and idea for the next chapter.

/waves/ byebye~