Chapter 10

Don't Make Me Choose Between A Leader And A Maknae~

Sehun took a deep breath and walked back into the lounge.

'Go and talk to him in private, say you're not going to give up on him!' Luhan had said. Sehun smirked to himself when he remembered telling Luhan that Xiumin was still free. Luhan had smiled and said 'maybe'.

The maknae bit his lip as he walked over to Chanyeol, who was sitting next to Baekhyun.

''Hey Sehun-ah!'' Baekhyun smiled.

''Hey Baek-hyung.'' Sehun grinned.

''Why can't you call me that like Sehun does?'' Baekhyun said to Chanyeol. Baek-hyung was his favourite nickname that Sehun called him, but none of the other boys called him that. Chanyeol shrugged.

''Can I talk to you, like, for a minute?'' Sehun said to Channie.

''Hmm? What about?'' 

''Something important.''

Chanyeol just nodded and the two of them walked into the maknae's room. Luhan had left a minute ago to go and see if breakfast was ready. But it was no where near done. See, when you put Kai and Kyungsoo in the kitchen, add some Xiumin and try to make them cook, it doesn't really end well. Eventually Kyungsoo kicked Kai out, then him and Xiumin made breakfast together.

 

Whilst Sehun was talking to Chanyeol, confessing everything, Kris had finally woken up. Chen's previous attempt hadn't worked, and he was the last one of the boys who was asleep. After lying in bed staring at the ceiling for five minutes, he got up and walked into the lounge.

''Hey gege, took you long enough to get up.'' Tao grinned from his spot on the floor.

''You know I don't like mornings.'' Kris smiled as he took Chanyeol's previous spot on the couch.

''Good point.''

''Where's Chanyeol?'' 

When Kris asked that, Tao scowled and looked away, watching the episode of Running Man that was now on the television, because Kai had had a tantrum and changed the channel.

''I think he's in Sehun's room, why, hyung?'' Baekhyun asked.

''Um... No reason.'' Kris sunk back into the couch. 'I thought I told him to stay away from Sehun.' He thought.

In the kitchen, Luhan had reclaimed his spot, sitting on the bench. Xiumin was wiping up the mess that had been made while preparing breakfast.

''Luhan, can you move a little?''

''Where?''

''I just need to get that spot.'' Xiumin point.

''Here, I got it.'' Luhan grabbed the cloth out of Xiumin's hand and wiped up the mess for him. Xiumin grinned.

''Thankyou.''

''Anytime, Minseok.'' Luhan smiled adorabely.