The 'F' Word

No Other

A/N: OMG EVERYONE! I am so very sorry for taking such a long long time to update! Many things happened and just when I had the time and decided to update, I got sick and etcetcetc. LMAO I'm really sorry! Anyway, I'm sure you're all dying to know who the girl is. HAHA So here's the next part!

BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, WHAT DO Y'ALL THINK THE 'F' (the title of this chapter) STANDS FOR? You'll find out after reading this chapter but wanted to know the first you thought of in the 'F' word.... :)) Oh, well. Whatever. Hahaha! On with the story....

----------------------------

 

 

"Well, Kwon Jiyong?" The girl demanded once again, aggressively this time, when Jiyong remained silent.

"Where I go is none of your business, Chaerin." Jiyong finally answered, his face expressionless.

"How can you talk to me that way, oppa? I'm hurt." She said, pouting and putting a hand on her chest.

He ignored her. "What are you doing here?"

The girl's face immediately lit up. "I'm here to visit you, silly! Didn't you miss me?"

"No." Jiyong answered coldly.

She sighed in disbelief then started walking towards him. Jiyong stood there and remained still as the girl wrapped her arms around Jiyong's neck. She looked up to him and whispered...

"I missed you so much, oppa."

Jiyong still held an emotionless face as he stared at the girl. After a few seconds, he said quietly, "Please take your hands off of me, Chaerin."

"No, I won't! Not until you hug me back!" she said stubbornly, stomping her foot like a little kid.

Jiyong's brows furrowed together. "Chaerin..." he warned.

Chaerin bit her lower lip then huffed before removing them.

"I think I’ll go on ahead, Jiyong."

Jiyong's eyes widened. He forgot Dara was still there. He cursed his self mentally.

Chaerin crossed her arms and raised a brow at Dara rudely. "And you are?"

Dara held her hand out to Chaerin for a shake then said in that soft and friendly voice of hers, "I'm Sandara Park! Nice to meet yo-"

"Sandara? What a stupid name." She snickered, not letting Dara finish. "And of course it's nice to meet me. I can't say the same for you though..."

"Chaerin!" Jiyong hissed, his tone now very annoyed.

She looked at Jiyong skeptically. "Oppa?"

He had a scowl expression on his face. "Let's go." Was all Jiyong said as he took Chaerin’s arm and pulled her to his apartment, grabbing the baggage on the floor. He glanced at Dara before slamming the door behind him.

Dara stood there, not sure what to make out of what just happened, her hand still in midair.

 

--

 

It was already Monday.

Dara woke up at 5:15AM. She tried going back to sleep but it didn’t work. She headed towards the kitchen and opened the refrigerator took out two bottles of milk. A smile formed in her lips as a thought came to mind. She went out of her apartment and was then standing in front of Jiyong’s door. She was about to knock when she remembered what happened last night.

A picture of him and the girl appeared in her mind.

Oh, right. He already…..

She sighed sadly and was about to walk towards her apartment when Jiyong’s door suddenly opened revealing Jiyong in his soccer jersey –red shirt and shorts. Dara froze.

Jiyong’s eyebrows creased in a suspicious manner almost immediately at the sight of the girl standing in front of his apartment.

“What the hell are you doing, Park?”

She gulped. She didn’t know why but she felt very nervous –it wasn’t like she’s done anything wrong, right?

Dara blurted out the very first thing she thought of. “I was just taking a walk!”

Jiyong was more suspicious than ever now. “Taking a walk in front of my apartment?”

“Yes!” Her eyes widened at what she heard herself answer. “I mean, no! I was just… uh… resting here.” Dara sat on the floor almost immediately. “See? It’s very comfortable here!” She giggled nervously.

Did he buy it? She wondered inside her head.

Jiyong rolled his eyes at her. “Whatever.” Then he noticed the bottle in her hands. “What’s with the milk?”

Dara looked down at the bottle of milk she was holding. “Oh, this… uh… I was…”

Jiyong chuckled, making Dara look up at him confused as to what was funny. To her surprise, Jiyong took the bottle from her. “I’ll be taking this.” He muttered before closing the door behind him and then walked away but not without mumbling the word ‘idiot’ to Dara who failed to hear it.

Dara stared as he walked away and was once again left bewildered.

Just then, she gasped. “Did he know all along that I was planning to give him the milk?” Her cheeks turned pink as embarrassment crept over her.

 

--

 

“My Darong~ Dinner tonight at XX restaurant, okay? My treat of course! 6PM. Just the two of us. Kkkk~ kidding~ Though, I would love that. Too bad I already told the others about it. Should I tell them it’s canceled so it’ll just be the two of us? Kkkk~ maybe next time, yes? Kkkk~ I’ll see you later, my Darong~! I love you! <3

Love, your ever cute Bommie~”

Dara just came out of the jewelry shop when she read Bom’s message. She couldn’t help but giggle at her best friend’s silliness. Bom’s flight to JejuIslandwould be tomorrow that’s why she decided to have dinner with the gang. Just then, she glanced at her watch to see that it was already 5:50PM. Her eyes widened in shock. She read Bom’s message again and the said that the time they would meet is 6PM.

Dara checked the time the message was sent and it was sent at exactly 3:23PM. She sighed. She mustn’t have heard her phone beep or she was just too busy looking around town, going from one shop to another. She didn’t have anything to do in her apartment so she decided to go out.

It was a good thing that the restaurant Bom mentioned was just around the corner.

She immediately found Bom, Seungri, Daesung and Joohyun as soon as she entered the restaurant.

Bom’s eyes sparkled as soon as she caught sight of Dara heading towards their table.

“My Darong~!”

“Hey,” they greeted her.

“Hello!” she joyfully greeted back, taking a seat beside Bom.

“You’re not with Jiyong?” Daesung asked as he noticed that she was alone. “He told me he was coming with someone and thought that it was you.”

Dara pouted and shook her head.

 “So… it really was him…” Joohyun suddenly said.

They looked at her, puzzled.

“I saw him with a girl on my way here today… the girl was very… clingy, so I thought that it wasn’t him. I mean, it’s Kwon Jiyong. It was impossible for him to be with a girl so I ignored it and just thought that he was someone else. But now that I think about it, I did hear the girl call him ‘Ji oppa’.”

“Jiyong? Girl? Clingy?!” Seungri repeated, a bit shocked.

“Oh, that’s his girl friend.” Dara said matter-of-factly.

Their jaws dropped at Dara. “Girl friend?!”

Dara tilted her head to one side –sure it does give her a shock knowing Jiyong has a girl friend but she thought that their friends were a bit over reacting.

She nodded. “Yes, her name’s Chaerin.”

“You met her?” Bom asked.

Dara nodded once again. “Yes. Last night.”

“Chaerin you said?” Daesung burst out laughing. They raised a brow at him. “Chaerin? Jiyong’s girl friend? Seriously?” He asked between fits of laughter.

Dara opened to say something but a voice suddenly came from behind.

“What’s so funny in being oppa’s girl friend huh, Kang Daesung?”

Daesung instantly froze at the voice. All of them turned to its source to see a girl with her arms wrapped around Jiyong who had a very irritated look on his face.

“Chaerin?” Daesung asked, eyes unblinking.

Chaerin hmphed then looked at Dara. “If I remember, you’re name’s Sandara, right?”

Dara nodded slowly.

“Well, you see, I’m not Jiyong’s girl friend.” She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. Then she shrugged her shoulders, "It's okay, though. I may not be his girl friend but...."

Dara and the others waited patiently for her to continue while Daesung shook his head at Chaerin, as if he already knew what she was about to say next.

Chaerin smirked before saying, “…I’m his fiancé.”

---------------------------

A/N: Yes, that's the F word. Hahaha! See you next chappie. :) And don't forget to include Dae in your prayers. Hope he's okay now. =s TATA!