Clueless

No Other

 

"Good evening, Master Jiyong. Master Daesung has been expecting you." A maid greeted him at the tall gates of Daesung's house.

Actually, Daesung’s house didn't look like a house at all. It could easily be mistaken as a mansion because of how big it was.

"Of course he has. I'm the one who called him." Jiyong said coolly, walking past her. "No need to accompany to his room. I already know the way." He added as he heard hurried steps behind him.

Jiyong climbed up the stairs, made a lot of turns, passed a lot of rooms with all the maids greeting him as he walked past them before he finally arrived in front of Daesung's room. If it was his first time in Daesung's place, he would've gotten lost. Luckily, he gives him a visit every now and then so he already knows the way.

Jiyong opened the door. He knitted his eyebrows in a frown at the sight of the people inside. There were about three of them. They were all in white clothing.

They looked like doctors.

"Am I at the wrong room?" Jiyong wondered out loud. He was thinking that he must've made a wrong turn along the way.

"Ji! You're here!" Daesung exclaimed, appearing suddenly.

Jiyong raised a brow at his friend. "I didn't know your room's made to a clinic."

Daesung gave him a strange look. "What? This is MY room. It's not a clinic. It's the same as before."

Jiyong looked around the spacious room. Indeed, it was still the same. The huge bed in the middle, a couch and a big TV, numerous book shelves, the study table, etc.

"Then what's with those people?" He asked, referring to the three men sitting patiently in the couch.

"I called them right after you called me and said you were sick." Daesung stated as if it should already be obvious.

Jiyong let out an 'ah'. Daesung then led Jiyong to the couch where the doctors were at. Several drinks were already in the small table at the center. As soon as the two sat down in front of doctors, Daesung gave them a small nod as a signal for them to begin.

"So tell me, how are you feeling right now?" The doctor wearing glasses asked professionally.

Jiyong shrugged. "Nothing."

"What?" Another doctor who had a pen and paper on his hands repeated. He was already to write whatever that’s needed to. “What do you mean?”

"I said I'm not feeling anything right now." He said again, giving emphasis to the last two words.

“So…” It was the last of the three doctors’ turn to speak now. "When do you feel something? And what do you feel when it does?"

Jiyong was beginning to feel irritated now. He didn't like being interrogated. He gave Daesung a look before muttering an answer. "My heart beats faster than usual... It's very weird. I feel as if it’s going to come out of my chest."

"Palpitating?" Daesung suggested, taking a glass of juice from the table.

The first doctor, the one with the glasses, nodded to Daesung as if to acknowledge his suggestion then turned back to Jiyong and urge for him to continue.

“Go on,”

“That’s all.” Jiyong said flatly. Then his eyes narrowed, remembering something. He then added through gritted teeth, "It happens whenever that damn Park is around!"

The doctors had a look of confusion in their faces.

Daesung almost spilled his drink now. "What? Sandara Park?"

Jiyong let out a small growl at the name in confirmation.

Suddenly, Daesung roared with laughter. He was even slapping his thigh from laughing so hard. Jiyong had no idea what was funny but it was obviously something from what he said. He was refraining himself from kicking Daesung from the irritation that built up inside him.

“You… may… go now…” Daesung said to the doctors between laughs. “It seems… like… my friend… here has… a sickness… that’s… incurable… by doctors…”

The doctors exchanged looks then rose up from the couch and bowed to the two of them.

Jiyong waited until Daesung’s laughter finally died down.

“You are really something, Ji…” Daesung said as he wiped a tear away from this laughing phase.

“What are you talking about?”

Daesung then sat upright. He was serious now. “Seriously, Ji... You honestly think that you’re sick?”

Jiyong gawked at him. “Of course. What else would the reason be for what I’m feeling?”

Daesung gaped at him, incredulous. He was refusing to believe that his best friend was this stupid. He exhaled a sigh.

“Tell me, Ji,” Daesung spoke softly and carefully. “Why do you agree with Dara walking with you to and after school?”

“It’s because she won’t stop pestering me about it.”

“Is that so?” Daesung nodded in understanding then asked another question, “Why did you agree into Dara tutoring you? You know very well you don’t need to be tutored.”

Jiyong frowned. He knew that Daesung was saying the truth. He didn’t need to be tutored and yet he agreed with Dara tutoring him.

“It’s because…” Jiyong paused. He really had no idea. He just remembered picturing Seungri and Dara together and that’s when he heard himself agreeing with it. “Seungri…”

Daesung heard Jiyong mumble the name, making him grin. “How did you find her bracelet?” Daesung asked another question at once.

“I never told you I found her bracelet.”

Daesung chuckled. “Of course you didn’t… but just answer my question, Ji. How did you find it?”

“I… I found it on the ground.”

“Oh… But I thought I saw you talking to In Na after what happened in the music room. I even remember you getting angry when you heard them discussing about their scheme about Dara and then you ran out of the room to follow them.” Daesung saw Jiyong’s eyes widened at this. He knew just by looking at his troubled expression that he’s thinking of an excuse. He smirked then continued, “I even saw you almost punch her because you were so angry.”

“You didn’t…” Jiyong’s tone of voice almost sounded threatening now.

“But I did.”

 

[FLASHBACK]

“Fine! You win! But we’re not over yet. You will regret it, Kang Daesung,” In Na hissed at Daesung then stomped out of the room without looking back. Sohee followed.

Then all of a sudden, Jiyong ran out of the room. Daesung was a bit surprised at his action but followed him out too.

Daesung was walking through the empty hallway when he heard Jiyong’s angry voice.

“Where is it?!”

Daesung peeked behind the wall. There, he saw In Na with a very furious-looking Jiyong. He watched the sight before him with curiosity. He told himself that he would enter the scene if Jiyong was about to get physical –although he knew that his best friend wouldn’t let it go that far since In Na’s a girl even he despises them.

“I told you I don’t have it!” In Na’s voice cracked with fear. It was obviously the first time she’s seen Jiyong like this. Jiyong has always been impatient and hot-tempered but he never showed this side of him to anyone unless something very important is at stake.

“Are you ing joking me?”

Daesung eyes widened. In Na’s eyes did too, as Jiyong’s raised his fist. He was about to strike her when she yelled, “H-here! Here’s the bracelet… take it!”

She threw the bracelet to him, pushed Jiyong then ran with tears streaming down her face.

[END FLASHBACK]

 

Jiyong couldn’t take it anymore and he snapped. “I don’t know, okay? I DON’T KNOW!! Stop with the ing questions!!”

Daesung chortled at the outburst. He just couldn't believe how clueless Jiyong was. “Fine, fine. But let me ask you one last question. Just one last…”

“What now?”

Daesung ignored Jiyong’s tone of voice. “Do you really hate her?”

Jiyong froze.

I hate her! I really do! –was what Jiyong would’ve have answered –without hesitation. But right now, words failed him. He couldn’t utter a thing.

Daesung already knew the answer to his question a long time ago but Jiyong’s silence confirmed it for him. He rose to his feet and patted his best friend softly at the back saying,

“Good luck.”

----

A/N Hello, you! ♥ LOL I really want to update faaaast because a new character will come out soon! Not only one, but two... three? *shrugs* Oh, I don't know how many lmao | I just want to update fast so they could come out already (sadly they won't come out yet in the next chapter. hopefully the chapter after the next? LOL wtv) I'm getting impatient. Hahaha! So I'll TRY to update tonigggght. :D

And I have a new banner. I got so tired of seeing the other one for 15 damned chapters. I'm sure you are too. Hahaha! And I just want to THANK YOU Y'ALL! ...For the subscribers for not unsubscribing, new subscribers, new readers, the comments (even if i don't reply to 'em they really mean a lot to me lol seriously! :D | it's just that i'm not the type of person to reply unless necessary.., even in text messages LMAO i guess i'm kinda awkward haha)

Well, yeah okay. i think said enough. haha! kthanksbye ♥

*UPDATE: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO OUR GIRLS! \:D/ 2NE1 NOLJA!