Enemy's sister.... bad news

My Brothers Hate You

 

After dinner, Jiyong, TOP and Seungri dressed up for club tonight, while Taeyang is helping you and Daesung with homework in the living room. TOP walked down in a stylish black leather jacket with black pants and a vintage collared button-up shirt. As for GD, his black leather jacket with a black wife beater underneath (Link for the jacket only :P), a pair of red pair of jeans with a belt that was so your type. Seungri wore a red longsleeve with a headphone on his neck, the peircing on his ear and a reading glass frame. You looked at them nodding smiling, “My oppa’s are really handsome~” you chirped and chuckled.

Seungri frowned as he didn’t get an affirmation from you, “you too Ri~” you said and smiled.

“_______-ah, wanna come with us tonight?” TOP asked as he was fixing his hair.

The question seemed to make Jiyong cautious. “Hyung.. are you sure?” he asked TOP.

The older guy chuckled nodding, “I mean we always leave her here right? And besides.. it’s a part of my surprise that Daesung blurted out.” He said as he finished his hair, “Sooooo _______? Wanna come.”

You pouted, you need to make a few more assignments but you wanted to see how your brothers behave in a club, you were curious and also a little bit nervous, Taeyang only watched smiling, “Come on ______-ah, I’d come too” he said and elbowed Dae, causing him to sigh, “Fine, I’d come too ______”

“Okay I’d come…but I don’t have anything to wear,” you said pouting, You saw them look at Seungri who was busy with his hair, they all had this weird smile on their faces, Seungri only looked at them, asking what they want now,

“Ask some of your friends to bring clothes for ______... and fast.” Jiyong said, you immediately wonder why they looked at him and ask him for such.

“But… I can just call CL and help me… she’s got tons of awesome clothes… and can she come too?” you said doing aegyo. Your aegyo is the one thing any of them couldn’t resist, even Seungri.

You saw Jiyong smiled a little biting his lips to not be too obvious but you still saw it. “Fine you can call her, but tell her to hurry okay?” He said.

You smell something fishy about his answer because it made everyone smile in a cheesy way.You shrugged it off and immediately called CL over telling her she need to bring an outfit plus shoes for clubbing because your oppa’s asked you, PLUS telling her this is for a Hip-hop club and she is also invited.


 

In a few more minutes CL arrived wearing a leather jacket that seems to be identical with Jiyong, which you find creepy, a black tank top and black jeans and some awesome shoes plus belt...that also looks like Jiyong's. She smiled and gave you the outfit you asked for, “why the sudden rush ______? I mean mom was pretty confused why I was in a rush.” She pouted and looked around; she bowed as she saw your brothers. They were all grinning as for Jiyong… he seemed to be happy, like REALLY VERY happy.

“Come on up, I’ll get ready, and you will help me” you said with a smile and pulled her to your room.


Your brothers waiting for about 30 minutes for you two change. Hearing some squeals and giggles didn’t help in the anticipation. Taeyang, who wore white T-shirt and a spiked vest with baggy pants, sat beside Jiyong, who seemed to be more excited seeing CL than you that he even changed his red jeans into a black one, after finishing changing. Daesung wore a chic looking jacket with black pants with matching shoes.

“What’s taking them so long?” Jiyong whined.

TOP chuckled and patted his back and said, “Well, once _______ is finished changing you can go to the club with her then impress her, plus you can use your Bentley and we’ll use _______ gift”

“S-She has her own car you know,” Jiyong murmured as he flustered with TOP’s suggestion, “Plus, ________ might know how I feel for her friend… I don’t want her to know and hate me for it if ever I hurt her.” He continued.

TOP frowned; he never thought Jiyong would say it again. “Forget about the past okay? You never meant for anything from before to happe-“

“I know hyung… can we not talk about it anymore?” Jiyong said. They all stayed silent knowing how Jiyong must have felt about it. CL then came down running, it definitely lit up Jiyong’s face and made TOP jerk up asking, “Are you done already?”

CL only giggled and nodded, “well, you guys should thank me, one I was rushed here AND still I made her really pretty… effortlessly”

“Well, it’s because my sister is one pretty girl,” Jiyong retorted, and it wasn’t appealing for CL.

“tch, such an ” CL murmured enough for everybody to hear making them giggle. “Any way, here’s _______, in my clothes… seriously, take her out to shopping sometimes, you guys have so much fashion to share,”

You walked down wearing a black short plus a legging that has a fishnet upper half with black jacket and a black undershirt as well… your brothers’ reaction? “Oh Hell no your wearing shorts in that club! Just NOT acceptable! Make her wear pants like you!” Jiyong demanded,

“yah!yah!yah!Kwon _______! Why are you wearing shorts! Or are you even wearing one?” TOP pointed out,

“Aigoo, our _______ has grown up really pretty” Taeyang commented making the two go crazy. “what? Im just saying the truth” he chuckled.

“No… please ______, change? Just please?” Jiyong pleaded,

“Oppa! This is an outfit and if I wear pants it’ll be totally ruined plus I’m also wearing leggings!, hmmm… next time, please?” you then put on your best aegyo possible knowing tthat they won’t resist… and TOP was the first victim,

“F-fine.. but you can’t walk far from us! Plus… stay away from boys!” he sounded like a father.

“Hyung! She’s wearing a fishnet!” Jiyong still fought back.

“Pfft~ arraseo oppa! I’ll be the best maknae ever~” you cheered hugging CL, whose also cheering.

“Yah! You two! Don’t come close to any Infinite members, arasseo?” Jiyong warned, “Specially to Hoya and that dumb red haired guy!”

“Gyu oppa isn’t dumb!” CL pouted, and it made Jiyong heart sting in pain.. but he acted infront of you.

TOP felt how Jiyong was hurting and he knew he had to break the awkwardness, “lets go then? And Ms. Kwon .. ca you come first with me outside?” he asked with a smile putting out a hand for you to hold.

“Why thank you Mr. Choi~,” you played and took his hands as he lead you first to put your heels on and his shoes on. He waited for you outside as you were having a hard time putting on the pumps CL brought.

After finally figuring out how to put on the pumps you went out and saw TOP leaning back a black Lamborghini...  “Uwa~ oppa! We’re riding that to the club? COOL!” you said and walked closer to see what it looked like, TOP hasn’t brought this car yet for his job, “Uwa.. your boss really loves you he let you borrow this” you continued as he just kept on smiling as he looks at you.

“Well.. actually ______, this car is a gift.. for you” He said and fished out a box in his pocket, inside was a car key, “I  kinda told him you’ll be turning 19 soon and your last birthday so bad I wanna give you something”

“Jinjja? Oppa! My last birthday was great! And this…” you look back at the car again then back at him, “You should keep it” you said and smiled as he gave you a smile as his answer.

“Ani… _______, you know I don’t lie.. even to my boss and if I said it’s for you then it really is for you”

You couldn’t even utter a word so you ran to him and hug him, “Gomawo oppa.. really… thanks you so much! But if it’s for my birthday why give it now?” you asked confused why this early,

“well, I was excited to see how you’d like it so yeah~” he chirped and a locking sound from the door came.

“aigoo, hyung are you in a relationship with my sister?” Jiyong pretending to be shocked,

“Yah… wanna die?” TOP answered and patted your shoulders before lining up beside Jiyong, “Now, _______, who’d be your first passenger?”

Yes.. you know how to drive and you even have a license, but Seungri doesn’t…lucky right? You looked at them and saw Jiyong… he seemed to be bothered, “Can I pick my brother? Jiyong oppa?” you called smiling, none of them seems to be jealous and CL seemed to be impressed, by the car you guess?

“Okay so we meet at the club? CL you know where it is right?” TOP asked and she nodded like reflex, “Don’t worry I won’t get lost~” CL chirped as she disappear into her car.

 

As you approach the club, Jiyong saw Hoya going down a red Ferrari, “Tch, such a show off,” GD murmured and turned to you, “_______-ah? Can I go down that side and you go down here?” he asked with a smile on his face,

“Uh.. okay oppa.. sure” you said not really knowing what’s going on, after parking you removed your seat belt and squeezed yourself to go into the  back seat. “Ugh.. oppa I can’t believe  I said yes to your wish,”

“You always do sweetie~” He said in a giggly way. “let’s go?” he said as he finally sat properly in the driver  seat.

He went down looking so handsome, like he usually is, and Hoya’s gaze immediately burn through him. Jiyong only smirked ad opened looked back the car, “Lil’ sis you can come down now,” he called out not turning his back from Hoya.

Hoya patted Woohyun, “Kwon’s got a sister?” he asked, thankfully Dongwoo and his other pals weren’t there yet, and then the door opened, you walked out and looked at your brother, “Seriously oppa? Lil’ sis? You sound more douche bag than a brother,” you murmured not wanting to embarrass your brother.

Hoya’s jaw immediately dropped, you looked stunning in his eyes to say the least, Woohyun too. “Kwon … ________-ah?” that’s the only thing he could say, until you caught his gaze. Which you found yourself rolling your eye at,

“________-ah! We got your necklace,” TOP called out from Hoya’s back.

CL was also with them smiling and waving to them, “Come on oppa~” you called and pulled him with you.of course locking your new car.

Hoya followed you with his gaze; the only thing he could think of was your name and your face. “Hell… No…”