Secret Kiss and The Confusion

My Brothers Hate You

No one knew Zelo had the side of him that crack jokes, and he never say funny things nor act cutely and he now seem to know secrets faster. He was just the silent kinda boy. He laughs at normal jokes listens to stories and just follows what’s told.

Zelo did left with Jongup and Daehyun leaving only you and Youngjae in the room. Wanna know what Zelo said? He said, “Youngjae hyung~ you like _____-noona right? Don’t try and tell me you’re not because the way you looked at her was so different. Now there is one way of waking ____ noona up… kiss her on the cheek, I’m the only one who knows this because I was the only kid who was allowed to kiss ______ noona when we were kids.. please hyung wake her up~ It’s the best way to wake her up” and yes my dear reader it is what Zelo just told Youngjae. Bunhong is awesome!

So Youngjae looked at you, you were still asleep … you had been sleeping for 3 hours already and with what Jongup said he did started to get worried. What Zelo said was true… He found you very attractive and he never felt like that with any other man before. What he was confused about was how Zelo found that out?

Well, Zelo had asked a private investigator to look for his brother and you guys as well. And when the kid said that the detective found you guys, he showed them a photo of you and the others.

All of them found you rather attractive and charming but Youngjae's case was different. He felt as if you were so precious but Zelo knew that since Youngjae secretly kept a photo of you to himself… Love at first sight maybe? Yongguk was the first to say he'd go out with you if they would see you but Himchan also seemed to get how Youngjae reacted. He seemed very senstive about it as he didn't speak up about it. So~ you see. With just him looking at your picture made him feel more than enough to say he likes you and now that you were infront of him... made his heart tremble fast~

Youngjae breathe in heavily and leaned closer, ‘God, Zelo just because you said this was the best way to wake her up… P-Plus… I’m concerned too… I d-don’t want her to get to get into a worse condition… j-just that.. what the hell Youngjae… do it.. quick!” He slightly moved your hair revealing a purplish skin on your cheeks, making him feel pain somewhere inside him. That made him want to kiss her for real not just because Zelo told him to, but he wished with a kiss he could take some pain away from you… and so he did.

Soon his lips was on your cheeks, you squirm and pull his neck closer as you move your face to that side… kissing him on his lips. He pulled back immediately not really caring if  he might wake you up because of that sudden movement, that might be good but he wished you didn’t know you two kissed.

“Oh.. Youngjae-ssi? Uh.. uhh? Where’s everyone?” You asked, which shocked him. You smiled slightly revealing your radiant smile despite the bruises on your face.

“It’s l-lunch.. already..” He managed to say before Zelo, Daehyun and Jongup came back, making it so easy for them to look at your swollen eye sockets, lip cuts and a slight scar on the neck.

“_-_____ noona! A-annyeong!” Zelo called out sitting beside you, you were shocked but you felt like you shouldn’t hide your face to them.

“______-ssi, do you wanna go to a hospital nearby? We already got passes and we can use our car to go…” Jongup said straight with a serious face.

You looked at him and smiled slightly, “Aniyo, I can deal with it later… Besides, my oppas might get mad at me if I don’t tell them this happened to me…”

Zelo fell silent as he looked at you with a concerned look, “even though noona, you still need to go and let the doctor disinfect that and … look at it. See if you need medicine or something,”

Youngjae nodded and smiled, “It’s the right thing to do.. I’m sure your brothers will tell you that too,”

What they said was true, It was true that your brothers might tell you the same, and even force you to go to the hospital, “Fine.. but please don’t tell anyone?”

“______-ssi, How can we not tell anyone when your face is already like that?” Jongup said, he isn’t really the type to make irrational answers and liked to give it straight.

“Jongup hyung!” Zelo said making the older guys sigh and shook his head, “Let’s go then noona, before anyone sees us,”


As soon as you four of you(JongUp didn’t want to go since he still had class and wanted to go in class) got in the car, you texted CL and told her you needed to go somewhere and asked her to not tell Seungri or Daesung that she left early. As you do text her, Zelo noticed the broken keychain. “Noona? Can’t you tell us what really happened? I mean … we might still be strangers to you but we are still concerned,”

Somehow you did felt like you own them an explanation because they are helping you right now, and so you did. You told them everything, even about Jiyong asking you to go out with Hoya. They asked you a few things for clarification but basically they got it, “So basically, Hoya just suddenly ask you to be his girlfriend and then you accepted it because you liked him and your brother told you so now that you are close to us this Eunji girl got jealous because she somehow feel like you’re taking her spotlight as a queenka? Within the first two weeks since you got back to school? Awesome,” Daehyun said and you only nodded in response.

“wait wait wait… Hoya had always bullied Dongwo-ssi making you hate him before but suddenly after the new year break you two magically liked each other because you two meet in the club and he fell inlove but you are still not that much in love as him because you still can’t stand him sometimes?” Zelo then asked and you nod yet again,

“Then why are you even okay with him calling himself your boyfriend when you don’t actually feel like he really is your boyfriend?” At Youngjae’s question you blanked out, why is that? You never had this kind of conversation with anyone. You might have with CL but she’d just always tell you to do whatever you want and Dongwoo will just ask you the question, “What do you want to do?”

“If you just don't like him that much noona… don’t make it hard for you, just tell your brother you can’t do it yet and if that Hoya really loves you like he says… hell try again and maybe that time you know answers about more things.” Zelo said surprising all of you, “What? I learned from Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung,”

Zelo might be right; you had been having a bad time since Hoya came into your life. And to make it even worse, Jiyong told you to go out with that guy. “I need time to think…” You said and smiled, “Thanks you guys… I’ve never heard things like that with those around me… they’re just all biased,”

“well we are biased to… but were biased to you so … easy right?” Daehyun said smiling at you, “Cupcake?”


As you travelled, talked and ate cupcakes with them, you felt happy. They helped you to think clearer, you must have just rushed things and you don’t know what you’ve gone in to. Too soon too hurried you thought. “Where here,” Youngjae said before pulling up on a small clinic.

As you four got inside you saw that there were barely people, “The doctor here is old so a lot of people don’t go here, just the regular ones,”

Daehyun walked to the nurse and had him followed her signalling you to come with him too. The doctor was indeed old, he had glasses on but when he saw you he didn’t really needed the glasses, “what on earth happened to you dear? Sit,” he ordered and you did and so did the other three guys behind you. “With what I can see you seemed to have been beaten up so bad…” The doctor looked at you face better as he wore his eye glasses on.

As the nurse left, the doctor asked if you still got anymore bruises on any other places. You could only nod and removed the jacket you wore. The doctor shook his head and Zelo bit his lips trying to calm himself down so he won’t say anything stupid. Daehyun just looked down and as for Youngjae he felt worried… a lot more worried than he already is. Soon you lifted your blouse up and revealing a big violet mark on your sides, but Youngjae didn’t really see the bruises since he seemed to have been much more attracted with the curves you had than the bruises.

The doctor sighed and motioned for you to sit and pull the shirt down. “Here, I’ll be giving you a few medicine to make the swollen part flat faster and to lessen the pain,” he said and gave you the paper before sighing yet again, “If you do experience head ache within 48 hours you must take pain killers, please get good rest and eat healthy,”

“Nae, thanks Doctor…” You said and bowed,

“Don’t worry Miss, Daehyun-ssi? I believe you have an appointment with me?” The doctor said making Daehyun laugh.

“Nae~” Daehyun said as he stood up.


After going to the clinic you asked them if they could take you home. But Zelo insisted on buying the medicine you need first before everything else, “But Zelo…” You said, “I can buy those for myself, really… It’s not like I-,”

“No noona, I’ll buy it for you and I insist,” The young guy said, making the other two giggle,

“You can never match him ______-ssi, when he says what he’d wanna do he’ll be at it, and you can’t stop him,” Daehyun said smiling, weirdly this seemed to be the first time you saw him not munching on anything,

“F-Fine… but after that please take me home… I wanna be there before my brothers do…”

“Are you really planning on not telling them? And lock yourself until that goes away?” Youngjae said,

“Yes… I don’t want them to worry too much… It’s not like it won’t go away in a long time…” you insisted you did have that plan in your head,

“But you’d have to let them know somehow,” Zelo said before the car stopped.

“Somehow… but not yet,” you murmured as everyone goes down to go buy your meds.


As you finally got home, no one was there. “thank God,” you said before you felt a person peek from the living area,

“What the fuc-- _________-?!” Great your brother’s there.

“J-Jiyong oppa…”