FFW to the School trip day

My Brothers Hate You

At the day of the school trip, a few months after, everything went smoothly… except for the fact that you had TOP as your chaperone and Jiyong was CL’s.

In the bus to get around Incheon, your brother and your best friend kept on giggling and acting sweet and it didn’t amuse you or even TOP who whispered, “I know he’s your brother but… I seriously want to strangle him when he acts like that,”

You laugh and looked back at TOP, “Oh I’d even help you oppa,” You hugged TOP’s arm and closed your eyes, “I’ll just sleep and ignore them,” He just nodded and even slept as well, but you couldn’t really focus.

Even though time already past, you are still wary of Hoya… and he’s in the bus too, at the very end; he kept looking at you and you can feel it. Originally, he wanted to seat behind your seat but since he knew your brothers will be there he didn’t. “______-ah,” He murmured feeling like a stupid guy. He looked beside him and saw some of his friends sleeping or texting. Since having a chaperone is not really needed he didn’t get one, he just concentrated on the fact that he will win over you after this trip.

“Hyung… stop day dreaming about her,” L whispered being the one beside Hoya, “She might still have feelings for you but seriously… everything takes time,”

Hoya sighed, “I know she still have feelings for me… and I know I’m the one to blame for everything I did,” He looked outside the bus and continued, “I changed so much in the past month just to show her I can be nice…”

“She fell in love with you when you were an hyung…” He knew Hoya was glaring at him so he said, “Its true hyung, don’t act like you weren’t… but she really did, so you didn’t really have to change. You just have to catch his brothers’ heart… so they could help you,”

“Do you even hear yourself? L that’s his brothers… TOP, G-Dragon, Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri… you think I could just “Catch” their heart easy? No… Why? Because I’m Hoya… A guy they’ve fought with tons of times and knows me in a different light,” He was obviously frustrated but he still has a low voice,

L chuckled, “Then… would you give her up for Youngjae? Hyung he’s nice and even her brothers like him… kinda,” He looked back at his friend, “At least, explain to Youngbae hyung what your side of the story is… he’s nice and he might listen to you… and probably help you,”

“Y-You think he’ll listen?” He really did want you back… show you a different him, and this time show you how he really loves you,

“Listen everyone, we will go down at the freedom park and we’ll let you roam around… but be back here at 12 so we’ll go altogether to China town for lunch,” It was the teacher in charge, He’s Heechul… he is friends with Jiyong and T.O.P before. He’s here as a volunteer guide,


As the students go down and line up, you felt a pair of eyes piercing through you, “Oppa… what will you eat?” You said turning to T.O.P and looking pass him, and seeing Hoya staring at you blankly,

“Me?” He was honestly thinking, “Probably just noodles,” He looked around and saw Zelo, “Junhong-ah!” He was waving at him and smiling really wide. After all the bad things that happened, Zelo actually told Jiyong that he’s T.O.P’s brother… and he overheard it making him cry. He asked Zelo to forgive him for forgetting him and getting mad at him for so long. Admitting that he missed Zelo, the younger kid forgave him. Now, Zelo would come over and sleepover with you guys…

“Hyung~~” Zelo came closer running, leaving Daehyun and Youngjae behind, “Noona! Annyeong~” T.O.P admitted he grew up nicely and even thanked, Yongguk and Himchan’s parents for taking care of him.

“You two walk faster… seriously,” Your brother said, he’s holding CL’s hand and he’s very… natural with it,

Since Jongup was sick, he couldn’t come… so Zelo had to go by himself, “Aish, Junhong-ah… your bag!” Daehyun whine,

“Annyeong _____-ah,” Youngjae smiled and bowed,

CL teased and so did your brother but you didn’t feel anything special out of it… you were still bothered with how Hoya was still behind you …staring at you, “Where’d you want to go first?” You asked trying not to sound enthusiastic.

You, your brothers, Daehyun, Youngjae and Zelo were just walking around the park without really having a place in mind. Your brothers actually just let Youngjae walked beside you and talk with you. They do like him for you but pushing him so much might not be good idea so they’d just cheer on the side. But you knew that, and it was fine, you know that Youngjae’s a nice guy and he’s handsome… but you just don’t feel like you’d fall in love with him like Hoy-, “______-ah! You want to get ice cream?” You snapped you head towards him and nod, “I’ll go get some,” He ran forward and crowded with your brothers.

You just sat there and kept on thinking about why Hoya was looking at you earlier. You looked around and saw a few other students walking around, a few couples enjoying dates and… “Hi~” A guy was crouching behind the bushes,

Startled, you stood up and stared back at him. He still had his smile but his eyes were blood shot red, probably from crying, “I-I’m going…”

“No! I-I just want to tell you something,” You stopped but didn’t turn, “Can you meet me tonight? Around 6… at the hotel roof top,” You wanted to go… to talk to him and clear out your head from things, but you know you should and that you can’t, “I’ll wait for you,” He ran away after, scared to be caught by your brothers or anyone at that,

You took a deep breath trying to concentrate, “No… _____, that is not okay… don’t go,” You ran to your brothers and hugged TOP’s arm, “Where’s my ice cream?” You tried not to sound like you were bothered, but Taeyang somehow knew you were bothered.

Amongst your brothers, he was the calmest and telling him secrets is probably the safest. He is rational and would listen to every side of the story before making conclusions and even when he was so angry at Hoya… with what he did to you, he still wanted to hear his side of the story. But of course he can’t, he is still your brother and the anger would rise up with just the sight of him.


During lunch, you didn’t really eat properly and it’s bothering your brothers. You would say you were still full from the ice cream but still they won’t stop making you eat. But after lunch, Taeyang asked you what was bothering you, “A-Ah.. It’s nothing oppa,” You smiled brightly,

“Is it still about Hoya?” He can talk about that topic since you two were alone and everyone seemed busy, “did he do something now?”

You sighed nodding, “H-He asked me to meet him on the hotel roof top,” you saw his eyebrows cross and so you said, “Don’t get mad at me oppa! I-I’m not coming,”

“Go ______-ah,” He said calmly, “Listen to what he’d say…” You looked back at him confused, “What? I’m mad at him and he’ll come close to me I’ll punch him, but we don’t know what really happened… that’s just a picture,” You asked him why and he just smiled saying, “You love him _____-ah, and it’s obvious that it pains you to go through things like this. I may not be Jiyong but I’m also your brother… I don’t want to see you hurt like that all over again but neither do I want to see you hurt like this,” You hugged him saying thank you, “Remember ______, tell me what he tells you… and if it’s rational, I’ll help you two… just tell him to talk to me,”

“NAE!” You then suddenly remember, “H-How about Youngjae?”

“What about him?”

“I’m scared he might hate me,”

He smiled and shook his head, “If Youngjae really loves you like what he says… he’ll stay beside you and let you happy,” He chuckled and slipped, “Like Dongwoo…”

“What do you mean like Dongwoo?” He was silent face palming him, “Oppa!”

He was startled so he said, “He likes you too… I’m sorry… he told me to keep it a secret… why do I always slip things when I’m talking to you,”

You were shocked, ‘Dongwoo oppa likes me?’ You knew where Dongwoo is then, he said he’s going to lay inside his room for a while, “I’ll…” you ran inside the hotel, as you two were at the garden,  and looked for him. You hit a few people saying sorry automatically, ‘I-If oppa likes me… that means, I’ve hurt him so much…’

Without second thought, you knocked on Dongwoo’s door. He’s going to use the room for himself as his assistant didn’t come with him. “Wae?” you heard him from the other side,

“Oppa, it’s me… _________,” You were nervous, and scared that he does really hate you, ‘maybe he does hate me now… he is avoiding me,’

He opened the door and was obviously sleepy, “______-ah? What brought you here?”

You didn’t say anything else and just hugged him, “Oppa… I’m sorry,” He froze, why were you telling him sorry? Why are you hugging him? “I didn’t know…”

“D-Didn’t know what ____-ah?” He hugged you back,

You shook your head and just hugged him tight, “I’m sorry I hurt you… I’m really sorry,”

He smiled still confused, “Hurt me? How _____-ah?” Though, he seem to get what you mean he still was clueless you know how he feels for you,

“B-Because you’re my friend… and I’m sorry for getting you into tons of trouble,” You couldn’t tell him,

He chuckled and pinched your cheeks, “Aigoo _____-ah, I’m okay with those things… I’m not just your friend; I’m your best friend. I’ll always be here for you,”