Scariest Kingka

My Brothers Hate You

Called him once and his head immediately shifted to you, CL said he went home but why is he here again.

“Oh. ______-ah~ like it? Tried what you told me. And it feels great.” You pulled him into a stairway, the usually unused one.

“What the hell oppa? What are you doing? Are you really planning to really expose yourself?” You asked him panicking. He only laughed and pinched your cheeks slightly.

“Aigoo..Our _______ is worried huh? Don’t worry. I wanted to stay like this now.” He wanted you to see he can be like Hoya too, a cool guy, thinking that you’d like that kind of guy.

“Oppa! Aren’t you thinking?! If Hoya knows you are Dongwoo… I don’t think he’d still want to hang around Dino. Oppa.. please…” You told him.

 After getting closer to Hoya, you know he’s not much of an understanding guy and if he knew about Dongwoo as Dino, you don’t even want to think what that guy can do to your best friend. “Please think about this again. Y-Your all bruised too.” You sighed, teary eyed,

“O-Okay… But … Just to make you smile again.” He said and smiled. “Mianhae~ Oppa  didn’t ment for you to be sad.”

You nodded and hugged him tight, “This isn’t the first Mister.”You murmured making him laugh, hearing his laugh made you laugh.

“Now, Now, Imma go before anyone else sees me. I’m lucky you’re the first.” He joked and freed himself from the hug he didn’t really want to break free from. “Buhbye _____~~” he said and walked off. Your worried and nervous but at the same time relieved.

You didn’t even notice the two pair of eyes watching you, “She’s totally going down! I don’t care if she’s Jiyong oppa’s sister or who ever… But she’ll be buried in so much shame she won’t want to go to school.

“Unnie, isn’t this too much though?” the other one said.

“Shut up! This is the very reason your weak and won’t go anywhere,” the older female said, “Let’s go before someone sees us”

 


 

After class, which was very boring, CL and you went home. She also brought with her the permits for the school trip.

Since she was the president, you didn't really have to go to her office just to fill out some form and get into a line. She'd even explain what the trip will really be like, or what they will go on around during the main trip, and even give you the location map in advance. Those were the few perks of being best friends with the school president, as the other students say.

"______-ah," CL called out as you two were on the road home, "Have you asked TOP oppa if he'll really be your guardian for the trip?" TOP doesn't know about GD's plan for you to go out with Hoya. And if that guy will plan to "kidnap" you, you don't know what TOP will do to him if he caught him.

"Not yet..." you answered unsure if you would really as, "Probably when I get home. He's the strictest out of the five so I'd probably be in trouble if I do anything bad."

"I know... TOP oppa was the scariest Kingka ever. Even scarier than GD oppa," The blonde said, fixing her bangs.

"And he finds out things the easiest. Like he has eyes behind his eyes... remember when Jiyong oppa went missing the whole day from school?" You asked.

------- /  flash back / -------

It was when Jiyong and Taeyang were all in the final year in high school.

The morning of their final exams,  TOP was about to wake you guys up to get to school. But when he was about to wake Jiyong up... he wasn't there.

During the whole morning, TOP just kept quiet about Jiyong going missing. But as soon as his work shift and lectures, as he was in college then, were done, he left and went around the city.

Since you guys had been struggling for food for the past few days then, and Jiyong seemed to want to help with the situation. So just in case, TOP waited outside the back door of a club that Jiyong might be working in.

A few minutes passed as TOP waited, Jiyong came out and met with the older guy's eyes. He froze and just followed as the other glare at him and walked home quietly.

When, finally, they got home... TOP punched Jiyong. You saw how mad the older guy was, as you were just in the living room and scared to death.

Taeyang, Seungri and Daesung even had to hold TOP back, cause if they didn't , he might break him apart and you just sat there stunned. As for Jiyong, he just sat down limp.

"You don't want to graduate huh? you want to be a ing delinquent for the rest of your life? You said you'd protect your sister? You said you'd make her have a better life!? You ing liar! I told you let me work and all you had to do was study! can't you understand that! I can do that! Don't make me think that what I'm doing is not worth it. I may not be all you guys’ father but I try my hardest to make all of us graduate ... If you want to help... then FREAKIN STUDY AND GRADUATE HIGHSCHOOL!" you remembered TOP shout at your brother who was crying.

That was probably the first time you saw your brother cry out of guilt.

You then stood up and took TOP out on a walk to ease his mind. You just pulled him out and rushed him outside forgetting about your jacket as it was a very cold night.

You two bought ice cream and ate at the playground and talked about how mad he is with Jiyong and to himself, for being mad at Jiyong and scolding himlike that.

He told you he was sorry because of how he acted and that he scared you for sure. It was true, he did scare you. But knowing that it was for our own good you understood.

As you got back home Jiyong apologized and Taeyang did too, as he also had been working part time. The oldest guy also apologized and it made you cry. You told them not to fight anymore, though from time to time they still, they try their best not to go all at it because of you.

 


 

"I do! I remember seeing Jiyong oppa in school bruised really bad" CL said obviously still worrying about it.

"Don't you worry about them anymore, they're all better boys now," you said proud.

"Yea~ I can't imagine them with you. I feel like they will always fight and be torned apart without you... or not even graduate for that,"

"Well~~ I'm the house angel~ and when I'm around, they behave" You said and parked the car as you finally got home, "let's go in~" you cheered and went inside your house.

Inside, you saw three lazy guys on the floor, Jiyong, TOP, and Taeyang.

They were all in their pajama watching a new drama, "Oppa~ we're home~ Ri and Dae oppa stayed behind for school work and tutoring" you said and peeked at them, no movement. "CL's with me you know"

And like lighting they hid from you two. You excatly knew why.

"What's wrong?" CL asked curiously.

"They were crying from the scene, don't mind them. Soft hearted kingka's" You said chuckling.

"You do know we were the scariest right?" TOP said as he greets you two.

"Wrong~ It was just you~" you said and bowed with CL, "We'll be in our room~ and oh! we have a school trip next friday," you said and gave TOP the papers he needed to sign,

"aiyt, leave it to me and i'd arrange who's with who~" He said and walked back into the living area. You and CL headed up your room.


After doing your assignments with CL, you twon went down to eat only to see GD and TOP coldly sitting to each other and TOP had a furious look on his face.

"Kwon _____-ah... tell me" TOP said, scaring you and CL, "are YOU going out with HOYA?"

You could only gulp and saw GD look at you scared...

"Answer me.. ARE YOU?"