Changes?

My Brothers Hate You

After the conversation, Hoya didn’t even flinch from his position. His tears slowly swelled out from his eyes, not really caring if there were people looking at him. Though there weren’t many words from his friends to him, he felt their silence as not much of them ordered drinks. But, Sunggyu… well he didn’t like how he seemed to be so much affected by you, “Ya, Lee Howon, WTH is wrong with you? Crying over that ? Listen to me very carefully and try to understand me… She is Kwon Jiyong’s sister, and He might have gotten her to “act” as if she liked you just to break you…” The older male sighed and shook his head, “It’s only been for a few days too… it’s not like you were serious with her,” Hoya sighed and stood up to go to the bar, Sunggyu only hissed and drank up his vodka.

Hoya never did listen to Sunggyu or to anyone at that, and to him that made you different. You made him listen, made him understand and somehow … made him care. He ordered a special mix from the bartender, “Mojito please~” another voice said behind him,

“Oh.. Dino hyung,” Hoya said sighing, “Came to make me ‘understand’ too?” he continued sarcastically.

“Naah, I ain’t like Gyu hyung,” Dongwoo said smiling before looking down the dance floor, “I was just thinking… what you liked about her? I mean you looked rather serious with her… you were always smiling and in a good mood and not to mention he’s G-Dragon’s sister,” He tried his best to tell him what he wanted to know, he is still your best friend and knowing what another guys intention with you is still his worry.

“Well… I don’t exactly have one specific quality about her that I like… but she… she makes me feel normal hyung…” Hoya tried to come up with words to express how he feels, “Like, I don’t need to pretend like I’m Hoya, the kingka, the douchebag… the … the stupid guy who never seemed to be nice to anyone… you know, she makes me feel really comfortable,” he said defeated, “And she broke up with me …”

Hearing that gave Dongwoo hope but he felt genuinely sad for Hoya, “Sorry to hear that bro…b-but… prove her wrong… whatever that reason she broke up with you is,” he couldn’t really believe he just said that, he should have said for him to move on and get a life but here he is giving his rival a new hope.

“T-That a great idea hyung!!!” Hoya said jumping to hug his hyung…

“Yah! I’m not her… w-whoever she is,” he said smiling as he take his drink, “Now go back to the booth before Gyu hyung throws a tantrum at the kids,” the older guy said walking before Hoya.

“Hyung… thanks so much! Uhmmm .. I can introduce you to someone? She’s really nice and y hyung… you’d love her,” The younger said,

Dongwoo only nod as he kept thinking, ‘I am already in love with ______ but I’m just her best friend’


As for you, your tears became uncontrollable. You admitted, you had feelings for Hoya because you thought he might change for you, or be a good guy for you but it seemed like it wasn’t like that. Your eyes kept lading on the photo where Hoya and Eunji were kissing, you told yourself your fine but you aren’t…. and you can’t be. You wiped your tears before ripping the photos into pieces throwing them into the trash bin afterwards. You never wanted to leave the house then… and you didn’t…

Since all your brothers knew about what really happened about you and what happened with Hoya and Eunji, (They found out after seeing the photos in the trash bin) they wanted you to not go to school for a week. All yours scars have actually healed fast without really having the trace of how bad you looked that Friday. CL also told you that the school trip was moved to another day that following Friday because of a fight between Hoya and Seungri, which of course was because of him hurting you. Your other brothers were also involved in the fight, you asked them why they did that and they only said cause they felt like they had to teach him a lesson.

CL also said that Dongwoo seemed to be falling in love with someone… he actually told her that he likes you but he can’t confess. She told her to get a grip of himself and confess already but he just couldn’t, saying that he doesn’t want to lose your friendship and that you might not look at him the same. But he would always drop by and give you cookies and fruits to eat. You’d always tell him not to but he would still continue. Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun come to visit you, too.

They would drop by giving you notes about the day’s lesson and even gaining the approval of Jiyong and TOP to go inside your house and study with you there, since they did got you home the day Eunji did that thing to you and even got you to the hospital… against your will. Zelo was the one really excited when he saw TOP and most of you guys saw the resemblance but none of you thought he’d be TOP’s lost brother.

One night, you were laying around the living room. Your brothers… they left for the club and there was someone who actually knew how to use your doorbell “______ noona~?” the voice came from the video shown in the small LCD frame of the doorbell system, (dunno what they call it, :P )

“Zelo?” you thought before looking at the monitor, you never really used it before since most postmen knock stupidly not noticing they have a doorbell and a camera. And you were right it was Zelo. You took you jacket and ran outside to see him pleasantly smiling at you, “It’s late already Zelo? What are you doing here?”

“Well, noona… Youngjae hyung kept asking me to text you… but since I still don’t know your phone number cause you haven’t texted me yet he drove me here just to tell you if you were going to class tomorrow but he left me already and hid somewhere close by,” he said non-stop making you laugh, “So.. are you noona?”

“Yes Zelo,I’m going to school tomorrow... you can tell Youngjae that too,” you said before hearing the a loud thug sound behind Zelo. You saw Youngjae, who seemed to have fallen from having to crouch down behind the car, “You okay?” you asked trying to keep your expression intact despite wanting to laugh so hard.

“U-Uh… y-yeah… a little,” he said embarrassed. He stood up and cleaned up his pants but Zelo pulled him closer almost pushing him to you,

“Noona~~ wanna go grab some ice cream in the nearby convenience store? Since we don’t really have to be anywhere right now” Zelo asked smiling. The night was really quiet and neighbours seemed to all be sleeping. You thought it would be nice and walking to the convenience store would be a good idea.

You smiled and nodded, “Wait here let me just get a more respectable jacket than this one,” you ran back inside and took the first jacket that your hands got. It was Jiyong’s expensive jacket he bought last month and had only been worn twice. You didn’t really care and just wore it and walked outside, “Leggo~”

“Wow, noona, that jacket looks awesome!” Zelo said before nodding in approval before looking back at Youngjae who looked rather stunned seeing you look really pretty in the jacket of your brother.

“Aren’t you going to get permission from your brother’s?” Youngjae asked after trying not to stare at you since ou were wearing a tank top under the jacket and just shorts with a pair of  sneakers.

“They left already, clubbing, you know…” you said smiling.

You tugged on Zelo’s hands as he comfortably draped his hands around your shoulders, “hyung~~ let’s go~” that made Youngjae’s face froze. Of course, since he can’t do that and he knows Zelo had a very detailed story of his and yours childhood “skinship” as he was the maknae making him a lot more jealous. You three then walked your way to the store

Youngjae now knows how he feels about you; he is gradually yet deeply falling in love with you. Everyone around him actually knows, Zelo even said he’d be his no.1 supporter. The older guys, Himchan and Yongguk, told him to take it easy and that it takes time for someone else to fall back in love since you just got off a very complicated relationship with Hoya. Daehyun, on the other hand, had a few ideas on how to make you fall in love with Youngjae but Jongup told him you seemed to have really deep feelings for Hoya and trying to impress you would only make you think they’re doing that to make you forget Hoya. No one really knew for sure, it was you they’re talking about. Zelo knows how you think before and if you haven’t change yet… it might be possibility of you thinking like that.

“Oh~ Hyung, Noona, I forgot my phone in the car…” Zelo said breaking Youngjae’s thinking, now realizing they were already by the playground, “I’ll be right back okay?” he said smiling slyly at Youngjae

He left you two awkwardly silent. You look at him as he looked away trying to not make any eye contact with you… but you had another idea. You sneaked behind him before trying to sticking your finger just beside his face and, almost instant, he turned causing you finger to poke his cheeks… “so soft~” you thought before smiling at him. As for Youngjae, he felt blood rush onto his face and his heart beat go fast. “Aigoo, Youngjae, what’s wrong? Why aren’t you saying anything?” you asked. He actually wanted to ask you why you did that actually but couldn’t say it with his lips. “You hate talking to me?” you tried to wanting him to actually talk to you and not just look at you… blankly. “Hmm.. maybe you just hate me…” you continued looking at him as he actually looked panicking.

“I-I…” Youngjae started, “I don’t hate you.. nor hate talking to you,” he said biting his lips, “I’m just not that comfortable talking to you with ust the two of us,” he said lying.

“Hmm, that is true, we talk a lot around Daehyun and Zelo but that was mostly random things…” You said before peeking at him, he looked rather troubled to you, when actually he was contemplating on what to say, “what’s wrong?”

“N-Nothing.. just thinking of what to talk about with you…” He said,

“hmmm, how bout … your ideal person? Can we talk about that?” Your words seemed to make him look even more anxious, he wanted to talk to you about it, ask you what you want in a guy,

“Sure… but could you go first?” he said looking around if there was any bench you could sit as you wait for Zelo,

“Well, my ideal type is a guy who is caring and affectionate, a person who doesn’t care about how I lived before and just concentrate on me as the person he met… You know a guy who is trustworthy and won’t run you on a background check? Hmm, of course he must be charming, appealing, get along with my brothers and most importantly has a nice smile and a pair of handsome eyes,” He nodded at each characteristics noting them in his brain like he was making a list, “simple isn’t it?” you laughed a little before asking him, “How ‘bout you?”

He smiled and said, “well, my ideal type is just basically someone that is truthful, honest, respectful, pretty, long hair, nice smile, eyes and …” he looked at you before smiling, “has eyes that sparkle,”

Honestly, you blushed when he looked at you, making you look down you shoes, “That’s… it?”

“Well there can always be more… like .. she looks like a goddess and has soft li—,” he was about to slip things not really funny but had to stop himself since it can make him look like a ert, “You okay?” He bent down and looked at you before poking your cheeks, he didn’t really thought of doing that but he did anyways.

That time, Dongwoo drove past the playground and saw you with Youngjae. He was going to drive closer wanting to listen in your conversation. But… saw a very heart breaking scene..

Your head shifted towards him, now you two were centimeters away from each other’s faces. You felt nervous and so did he. And like how they write it on novels, his eyes looked at yours intently before shifting to your lips. Feeling embarrassed about his stare you stood up properly he did too, but… He pulled you in for a kiss, now you were aware that it happened. It made your heart skip and made another man’s heart break, Dongwoo, who immediately drove off.

You on the other hand pushed him away, a little, confused why he did that and what was that for, “Youngjae…”

“______ I like you …” He stated simply, “a lot…,”

Stunned, you could only look at him, blankly look at him. “Youngjae… I..I don’t know how to answer that… I don’t…”

“It’s okay if you don’t feel the same … I just wanted to tell you,” He lets you off his arms, placing them back inside his jacket pockets, as you two … again awkwardly stood there.

After a while, Zelo came back and finally, you did what you really intended to do; buy ice cream. He knew  Youngjae did something that made you two look awkward at each other and every time he’d look at you it’s as if you know already what he really means.