New friends?

My Brothers Hate You

-- Your POV –

TOP oppa is scary, especially when he’s mad or he finds out things that he never would like. I sure knew that better anyone outside of our family. He had never been mad at me before… and I knew there would be a first time. But not like this! I mean not yet.

“ANSWER!” he shouts making me immediately say yes. He sighed heavily before looking at Jiyong oppa. Oh he’s so dead. “I told you not to include her in any way possible from the club related things!”

“B-But hyung I th-“ Jiyong oppa was obviously frustrated.

“NO MORE! I’m coming with you to school tomorrow young lady and tell that guy to stay away from you. And NO ONE can stop me.” He said powerfully and that my dear friends is a tone I never thought I’d try to even pull an aegyo out for just to save my , but …

“Oppa! Please don’t go to school!” I still said. My head is hard. I prepared for my ears in case he shouts at me. Like how he usually do with Seungri or Jiyong oppa. But he didn’t answer nor stopped to hear me out. It hurt. That was the first time TOP oppa was cold to me. He was always the warm to me, he listens to what I say and tell me what to do but he didn’t… He must have been really mad.

“_______-ah… Don’t cry” Chaerin unnie told me. Was I crying? I never knew I was…

“Mianhae. It was my fault.” Jiyong oppa said and wiped my tears. He held my face with both hands before telling me, “please forgive oppa…” but I can’t yet,

So I stepped back and looked at the two of them. “I-I’m just going for a walk,” I said and walked out … well most likely ran out the house taking my jacket with me.

I heard them all for me but they didn’t follow, which was good. If they did, I might not go home for a while.


I ran until the playground and sat on the swing, I was crying my eyes out alone. No one that was walking around seemed to care though, well why would they need to bug in other peoples problem, they don’t know me for one. It’s not like they have to.

“Miss?” now who the hell is that…

“Is she drunk hyung?” another voice said, more like a kid said it. I looked up and saw a three pairs of eyes looking at me.

“What are you looking at?” I said and they just laughed at me.

“Uh.. you were crying remember? We just wanna check out if you were suicidal or not” the last member said.

“It’s none of your business” I said looking at them up and down. The one guy was holding a skateboard; the other was on a lollipop while the last one had an iced coffee. “You guys are new here aren’t you?”

“She seemed to have recovered fast,” the guy with lollipop said, “And yes, we are. Kinda, we don’t really have a place to live, so we kinda live here… in the playground”

“you don’t have to tell her that you know” the coffee guy said, they were weird… but funny.

“I know how that works… Been there,” I told them as I wiped the tears from my eyes. Honestly they were shocked to hear that from me,“You don’t have a house but you’re drinking iced coffee and owns a skate board?” I pointed out.

“Well… not because we don’t have a house doesn’t mean we don’t have money.” The lollipop guy asked.

“True…” I told him.

“You do know talking to strangers are not a good idea right?” The skateboard kid said.

“You talked to me first remember?” I told them, to be honest they reminded me of my brothers a bit, shallow minded yet fun to talk to.

“Oh.. forgot that, mianhae noona” And that was where they differ

“W-Wait what?” I asked confused. I had never been called noona so the feeling was weird.

The lollipop guy chuckled and looked at the other guy, “S-Sorry miss, but Zelo here is our maknae. Maybe he thinks your older than him, sorry,”

“Well, how old is he then?” I asked curious of how old that Zelo guy was.

“I’m 16~ and you are?” Well, I got to say he is cute, especially since he smiled.

“I’m 18” I told them, well I felt secured I mean a 16 year old kid won’t do me harm right? “By the way, I’m _______, Kwon ______”

“Bang Yongguk,” the lollipop guy said,

“Kim Himchan… or just Channie”

“Aigoo, hyung don’t make her feel weird, aiyt?” The Zelo guys said, “Choi Junhong~ or just Zelo”

“Shut up you two,” Yongguk told them. They looked harmless, very harmless.

“Nice to meet you,” I said and smiled,

“_____-ah!” a voice called me… my brother. “Kwon ______!”

“Mworago?” I said and looked back at the direction. The other men seemed surprised from how I responded.

“You made us all worried! Come home now,” he said before realizing the other three people standing there, “Who are they?”

I looked at him before looking back at my newly met ‘friends’ “Uh .. this is Yongguk oppa, Himchan oppa, and Zelo,” And with that sentence all of their eyes almost pop, I’m awesome I know :P

“O-Oppa?” Jiyong oppa said,

I only nodded and stood up, “we’re friends. Now go, I’ll go home after talking to them,” I told my brother he only shook his head and I sighed defeated so I turned to the other three I just met.

I motioned the Zelo kid to come closer – since he was the youngest I kinda felt comfortable – so I whispered, “Zelo-ssi, please just act close with me, My brother might kill me after this and after talking to you he might do it next … please help me just this once” I stood properly and slightly nudge my phone to him signalling for him to give me his number. I knew my brother would ask me for his number.

He took it and typed in his number punching in Z as the name and then I smiled standing beside my brother. “We’ll be going home now! Thank you guys~” I greet and pulled my brother to leave with me.


------ No one’s pov ----

When you left the three guys stayed a few more minutes waiting for three other people. It was silent for a few minutes before Yongguk asked, “Zelo… was that your brother?”

The kid shook his head and sighed, “Aniyo.. but I think I remember her from the orphanage. That’s why I called her noona… but I think she might have forgotten me.”

“That could be true, you guys would probably be so young then … I’m surprised you remember them?”

Zelo then took a small photo from his wallet, “we took that before eomma adopted me, I was the only one adopted so they probably got mad at me and forgot me.”

“If that was so… then why do you wanna know them?” Himchan asked.

“He’s my older brother… my only brother, Do you really think I’d forget him?” The kid said,

“YAH! JUNHONG!” a voice called out, it was the three guys they were waiting for, “We got the address, and the house we’d be living at,”

“Daehyun-ah, tell us that when you’ve finished all the food in your mouth, aiyt?” Yongguk said. He was the oldest of the six.

“arasseo hyung~ It was just so yummy, I bought it from the bakery… which was surprisingly open this time of evening,” Daehyun said gaining a laugh from the guy behind him, “Youngjae!”

“what? I was trying to tame you down” The other guy, Youngjae said before looking back at his hyungs, “Let’s get to the car and drive to the place its just a few blocks from here.. its small but doable.


----- Introduction

Choi Junhong (16)– TOP’s real brother. He also lived with you guys in the orphanage. Like what he said, he was adopted first by a rich family, Yongguk’s mom. She (the mother) was a business woman and a rich gal, she just wanted a brother for Yongguk to begin with but she got married to Himchan’s dad, resulting for the birth of Daehyun. Youngjae and Jongup on the other had were also orphaned.

Bang Yongguk (21) – The eldest; he is the person Zelo is closest with having to live with him for a long time. In the beginning He hated Zelo since he didn’t really need a brother but when they grew up they got close. Also he doesn’t really want to meet with TOP since he treated Zelo like a real brother it would be painful for him to see his younger brother to leave.

Kim Himchan (21) -  the second eldest, by a month. He might look like a very cold guy but he isn’t. And another thing, He loves Iced Coffee (Americano). He’s really handsome and is the most caring of all of them. He also would be the biggest threat to Hoya.

Jung Daehyun (19) -  he’s the same age as you. He loves to eat and Cheesecake is his favourite food. Though he may look arrogant he really isn’t. He’s a caring guy and loves Junhong so much…because they share the same likes and dislikes.

Yoo Youngjae (19) – Younger to Daehyun by just a few months; He loves to tease Junhong and the others since they all have different parents. He is closest to Daehyun because they don’t have a very large . He will fall in love with you and will cause Dongwoo to confess.

Moon Jongup (18) – The quietest member of the whole bunch; he loves to dance and has a very good memory for numbers and faces. He also likes to play basketball, and video games. He’s closest to Himchan since they both have a very quiet lifestyle.


A/N: I might probably be changing the story line and making Dongwoo fall inlove with someone else and so It’s only Hoya and Youngjae that would fight for you . hahahaha thank you~!

P.S: Who do youwant Dongwoo to pair up with? any Idol? Actress? Comment!