Forgotten Hoya

My Brothers Hate You

[ A/N : you guys know that I had made Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk came out in the chapter 5 right? I have finally edted that chapter and made a few changes but it still is the same story I just .. removed them :))) ]


The next morning to school, like what he said, TOP took you to school but he didn’t go in. He also said to you  “Tell him, I’m fine with you two being in a relationship but promise me you won’t let that guy hurt you or do whatever to you… or the last thing he sees when he dies is my fists.”

That was how scary TOP was. Though you know he won’t really kill Hoya, he could hurt him so bad he’d wish he’d die… something like that.

“Yah.. _____--ah, Are you alright?” CL nudge you and pouted.

“Yea. I’ll be Oppa was just being protective,” You told her honestly.

“Well, Good thing you have those brothers with you,” She said and looked back at the surroundings, “By the way, Jiyong oppa was asking me earlier about three guys he said you met last night? Who are they?”

“Oh? They were some nice guys… don’t worry. I told Jiyong oppa I knew them before but I actually don’t so oppa won’t ask why I was with them that time of the night,” You thought about that incident again and wondered, “did they really sleep in the playground?”

“Nae? The blond asked you, confused with what you just said.

“Well, those guys to-“ You stop on your tracks and your words as you spot the same three guys you saw last night with three more guys .. four of them, including Zelo was in your school’s men’s uniform. “There! Those are those guys” you pointed out to CL…

“Who are they?” A male voice asked you before you felt your shoulders get heavy.

“Hoya I ain’t a cushion,” You said and he just shyly smiled at you. “So .. Who are they? How’d you know them?”

You were still looking at the six new guys in school. They looked rather threatening to Hoya and Infinite as the school’s reining Kingka. They looked really handsome and most girls also looked at them.

“Noona~” Zelo called out making you wave at him and all the other people’s eyes land on you. Himchan and Yongguk bowed to you smiling and the other three were just looking at you… one specifically was outstanding to your eyes.

You could only smile and bow, because of now all attention seemed to be on you. While Hoya, only looked blanked at the boys who were following Zelo that was running to you. He saw that they were really handsome and that you seemed to have gotten interest at one guy…he thinks its Himchan. “Noona annyeong~ I didn’t know you study here?” Zelo asked snapping Hoya out of his thoughts.

“Y-yea… I’m in my third year,” You told him smiling before looking back at the other guys in their uniform, “who are they?”

“Uhm? Yongguk hyung and Himchan hyung…?” Zelo said as you shook your head, “Oh, the other guys? Daehyun hyung, Youngjae hyung and Jonguppie hyung,” he said smiling,

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jung Daehyun imnida, I’m a Junior” One guy said, he had a red cap on and had a cupcake on his hands.

“Annyeong, Yoo Youngjae-imnida, Uh… A junior too” The other said, the one thing you could distinctly describe from him. He had plum lips,

“Annyeonghaseyo, Moon Jongup imnida, Freshman” The small eyed guy said shyly, he had glasses on and he seemed silent.

“Oh.. I didn’t saw them last night,” You said truthfully before looking back a CL and Dongwoo who are just staring at you, “B-By the way… She’s Lee Chaerin the school president and my best friend and the guy is Dongwoo, my best friend too,”

“And I’m Hoya, Kingka and her boyfri-,” and Zelo just looked at Hoya blankly before looking back at CL obviously not interested.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Bang Yongguk imnida, I… graduated but not here, I’m in college taking up Music.”

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Himchan-imnida, I’m studying traditional music.. college,”

“Annyeonghaseyo~ Choi Junhong-imnida, But you can just call me Zelo, I’m 16 years old, I’m a freshman!” He cheerfully greets making both CL and Dongwoo smile like parents would.

CL greeted back smiling, “Annyeong~ uhh as ____ said I’m Lee Chaerin but you can totally call me CL noona, and yes I .. am the Student Council President, and _____ is my classmate. You can come to me when you need help on anything,”

“Annyeonghaseyo, I’m Jang Dongwoo. But you can just call me Dongwoo. I’m a graduating student … can also talk to me about anything,” he said and bowed.

“And he’s.. Lee Howon, or Hoya, the Kingka…” You said making all of them nod, disinterest was very obvious.

“Hoya hyung let’s go!” L called from behind, he seemed to have been waiting for Hoya since earlier,

“Arasseo…” he murmured and pinched your cheeks before going, he didn’t even bother to say goodbye to the other people and just left with L and the others.

“Now, why are you hanging out with that douche?” Yongguk asked making all of you laugh.

“That’s another story oppa,” you said and looked back at Zelo,

“Oh, by the way,CL-ssi aren’t you the president?” CL only nodded at Yongguk’s question, “Good to know,  now, you kids must go to her office and take your schedules, aiyt?” He said, “Himchan and I must go now,”

“Nae hyung~ take care!” Zelo said.

You all bowed and walked into the building following CL and Dongwoo.


You and Zelo were talking and was laughing a lot making CL smile and Dongwoo wonder, “Chaerin-ah, why are you smiling like that?”

“Well, TOP oppa and _____ were in a fight last night … I thought she might not have the energy for this whole day… good thing she saw Zelo-ssi… If not, I don’t think she might be laughing today,” She said concerned,

“What did they fought over?” The guy asked,

“U-Uh… you know _____ and Hoya are together right? That was what they fought over about, Jiyong oppa a-actually told _____ to do that to .. get back at Hoya,” She said honestly, Dongwoo might be Infinite but he’s still Dongwoo.

“Jiyong hyung did that? And _____ agreed?”

“She said she like Hoya so I also think it’ll be fine but TOP oppa knew so…”

“Chaerin unnie~ Do you think we can eat all together at lunch? I mean Seungri and Daesung oppa won’t mind but do you guys mind?” You asked smiling, Zelo also did and as if you two were doing aegyo CL laughed and just nod, but Dongwoo blushed. Seeing you like that was too much for him so he looked away, which Zelo immediately noticed.

“Oh! Dongwoo-ssi.. Do you like ______-noona?” he asked not even caring if you heard or if anyone else heard.

Dongwoo froze as for you you only laughed and shook your head, “Zelo-ah, don’t say that, Dongwoo oppa is just shy when people do that to him and besides were best friends since we were really young,” your words broke Dongwoo’s heart even more,

“Eo? Really? Hmm arasseo~” Zelo said noticing how Dongwoo looked sad, which you couldn’t really see.

“______-ah, Dongwoo go to your classes now, and you four will follow me to the office, bubye~” CL said to try and lighten the mood,

“nae~” you said and pulled Dongwoo to walk with you waving at Zelo.