New Hell on Earth

My Brothers Hate You

 

 

_______, Seungri and Daesung came to school in a black BMW, No… this isn’t your car but a car from where TOP works, he can only use it in mornings for his part time. He has a lot of part time jobs and being a driver was one. “Gomawo oppa~ have a good day!” You said waving to him goodbye, and then running to enter the gates following Daesung and Seungri. “Aigoo you two, why are you like that?” You teased, they were all cold to treat each other, well they are guys but still TOP is and will always be a father figure to all of you.

 

“_____-ah, TOP’s our brother…stop treating him like he’s our father” Seungri whined.

 

You pouted and held on their shoulders, “you two should treat him better nae?” she said and chuckled to them, “Seungri-ah!!!” somebody called out, You hissed and moved your hands on your pockets sighing to yourself.

 

“Yah! Seungri! Could you walk faster?” the arrogant voice was very familiar with you, not that you wish to hear it every day but.. “wow, your new girlfriend?” another voice said, At this you sighed and bowed to Daesung and Seungri “I’ll take my leave now. See ya ‘round” You said running off.

 

Daesung could only shake his head and followed you. “yah. Seungri who are they?”

 

“Oh .. their just my neighbours, Waeyo Hoya? Is there anything wrong with going to school with them?” Seungri answered, he never told anyone that you are his brother… or else everybody will know you are… a sister of a past Kingka.

 

“Oh~ but why is the girl being so touchy with you?” Another guy asked,

 

“Nam Woohyun… can you shut up for once? I said their neighbours and I grew up around them so they kinda are my friends.” Seungri told Woohyun, he’s basically a subordinate of Hoya so why can’t he answer this way.

 

Hoya only chuckled and walked forward towards a table under a tree. “Well its fine, she’s the Campus cutie so if you want her to be girlfriend its fine” Hoya declared…

 

‘yeah right ..’ Seungri thought before laughing, “nah... She’s not my type..” ‘And never will she be’

 

Woohyun only chuckled and leaned closer, “then can she be mine?” he asked Hoya,

 

“Sure. Don’t care actually” He answered before siting, they are still waiting for other members of the group but before the others came Seungri bid goodbye, he didn’t really wish to be a part of this crew and he can choose not to, “Hoya. I’ll go now, I still need to put my things on my locker and stuff, see ya around,” He said before walking away.

 

Surely, Hoya didn’t like this attitude of Seungri. “Ya. Hoya.. why do you even bother talk with him, he’s Bigbang, our arch enemy,” Woohyun whined,

 

“That’s why I need him..  I wanna know how those people think… they might be the old kingka’s but that was before…not anymore.” He answered before looking at the gates where they just heard screaming noise, “Oh…L’s here” Woohyun said and waved at the kid,

 

“Oh, Hoya hyung! You’re early,” L said running towards them, usually Hoya was the last of the to go in school,

 

“It’s New Year… its kinda like the new thing,” Hoya said and chuckled, his eyes then landed at the gates again, there he saw Dongwoo. Automatically his lips made a smirk, “yah, Woohyun... I see something,” Hoya said and looked at the other guys,

 

As Woohyun looked at the same direction, his expression became the same, “well, let’s start school then?” Woohyun said as Hoya stood up to walk closer to Dongwoo, who was still pretty sleepy, didn’t really know he was the first target of the year.

...

...

“Dongwoo-oppa~” You called… and he’s a very lucky guy for it. “Oppa! Walk faster!” you called waving at him. He smiled and walked closer.. more like jogged, “Morning~ why are you coming in just now huh? Mr. Jang is getting lazy again?” you teased, giggling.

 

“No Ms. Kwon! I was actually a little early.. but you were even more early so… im not late” he answered and shook his head, “Whats with the enthusiasm this early?”

 

“Well, im not really like this usually but its new year and the first day of class, plus I don’t want a frown on my face this early in the year,” you answered and pulled him to the building, “Kajayo oppa~ we need to go meet with the principal remember?” you said.. it wasn’t really true, you just wanted him to walk into the school with you so Hoya won’t be able to bully him, you saw and it bothered you.

 

As for Hoya, “what the hell’s with that girl?” Woohyun growled, having their first prank interrupted he became mad. “call down Woohyun, well have time.. trust me,” Hoya answered.


“_____-ah!” a female voice called out as you and Dongwoo were walking in the campus before class,

 

“Oh! Lee Sajangnim~” you teased and bowed a little,  “Hey Chaerin~” Dongwoo chirped

 

“You two. Really? Lee Sajangnim?” She chuckled and bowed a little, “Good morning to both of you… “

 

“Morning~ what’s up? Anything going on this early?” you asked.

 

“Well… I was wondering if you two can help me today?” CL replied and clapped her hands together. “But I can’t tell you what it is right now” she followed up.

 

“Uhm … sure .. I can help, how ‘bout you oppa? Will you help too?” You said looking at Dongwoo,

 

He looked confused… like usual but he tilted his head and smiled saying, “So sorry _____-ah .. I need to be somewhere later… sorry too chaerin”

 

“It’s okay Dongwoo oppa, I mean, this isn’t really priority, so ______-ah meet me the conference room after class nae? Thanks boo~ your such a love~” she said and shirpped away, this isn’t typical CL..

 

“what do you think am I going to do later?” you asked outloud.

 

“Well, let’s not hope your tutoring Kingka’s today,” Dongwoo answered as the bell rings, “______-ah, class time, see you at lunch, same place~” he pinched your cheeks before walking to his class, and so did you.

 

 


 

 

When you reach you classroom, there seemed to be a warzone outside you’re the room, you took a deep breath and walked through, ofc they away and let you walk through, but there was somebody who was walking to go outside that bumped you, a Queenka, ‘great timing ____-ah,’ you thought and bowed, even if you were the campus cutie, Queeka’s still hate you.. “Watch were you’re going ______” the girl said.

 

You bowed and looked up to her, the face you’ve learned to hate throughout the years, “sorry,” you said and walked pass her to your seat, which was located beside L, the campus heartthrob, “Hey, ______-ah, can I ask you one little favour?” The girl walked over and sat in your desk, “Can you move to the back, Im going to sit here from now on,” she said, ‘Oh… this ..’ you thought and looked at her, “this is my permanent seat, if you have a problem with that as Mr. Park.” This was starting to irritate you,actualy that was what they always try to do, to make a scene but you remembered what Jiyong told you, “never fight with someone much lower than yo, like queenkas, they are unsatisfied es that’ll piss you” so now you try to control, “move Eunji, stop being such a ,” you said, ‘that should do it,’ you thought as you saw her eyes twitch, it was pretty weird.

 

“whats going on here? Ms. Kwon and Ms. Jung?” A voice said, Oh… it was the teacher, your homeroom teacher, Mr. Park, or for you Teddy,well he’s the manager of your Oppa’s whenever they rap, and he’s a very nice guy.

 

“Nothing sir, nothing unusual,” You answered before standing up,

 

“Good, now Ms. Jung, sit on the assigned seat,” Teddy called up, “and well start class,”

 

You smiled and looked around, ‘I guess L and Sungyeol aren’t here yet,’ you thought… Sungyeol sat beside you occupying the seat in the middle of the room and L sits beside the window…