All ends well...

My Brothers Hate You

You were home… with Hoya… and your brother’s… all six of them, including Zelo, and the silence was the heaviest you’ve ever felt. No one dared to speak when Hoya came in, it’s like there were guns on his head and if he speaks they’ll shoot him. Taeyang probably said okay with you two but he can’t show it, especially with Jiyong and T.O.P beside him. Seungri was also giving off a weird aura… like he’ll slit someone’s head off. Junhong was behind Daesung, pretending to read manga, and Daesung was just looking at Hoya. Jiyong had his fist curled really tight; it’s been like that since you sat beside Hoya and not beside them. T.O.P was just looking… glaring actually, it was a glare that could kill if it can. “What’s with the sudden act, Hoya?”

“Oppa,” You tried to calm T.O.P down but he answers you with that same glare,

Hoya tried not to be affected, for your sake, he tried to look back at T.O.P but he just automatically looks to the ground, “I wanted to get along with you guys… and as if I can go out with _____ a-again…”

“And cheat again?” You looked at Jiyong but he wasn’t looking at you, “You’re an Hoya, you can’t change,”

No one said another thing, except, “How come you changed oppa?” You looked at him with teary eyes, “You used to be an too…” Everyone seemed stunned with how you’re suddenly acting, “Why? Can’t I speak my mind too?”

“Shut up _____ ,” It was Jiyong but you didn’t flinch,

“You changed because you feel in love with CL unnie and how come you don’t think Hoya ca-,” You felt your cheeks burn from a sudden contact,

“I said shut up!” It hurt… not the slap you just receive from your loving Jiyong oppa, but how he suddenly talk like this… and this was the first time he ever hurt you physically and verbally. Probably he was surprised, as to why he did that? He didn’t know… he suddenly panics, “_-_____-ah…”

You looked back at him and let him see your face, your eyes were suddenly tearing up and it hurt for everyone to see that. They hated to see you cry and now you’re crying… because of him, “H-Hyung…” Zelo said surprised, “W-Why’d you do that to noona!” He walked to you and hugged you, “You promised to never hurt noona… and now you- N-Noona?”

You pushed Zelo away and walked up to your room. You locked yourself there… crying, without any idea how things might go down when you left Hoya down there.

“Look… yo-you’ve done enough damage for tonight Hoya,” It was Jiyong, “Can you leave already?”

He shook his head and looked back at him, “I’m not leaving until you accept me,”

“Y-You think that’s important right now?” Jiyong’s eye were teary, those hazel eyes that used to scare Hoya now… was sad, “______’s crying… my sister… the one person I hate to see cry, the only person I’ve had since I was a kid… T-The one person I promised to my mom and dad’s grave that I’d protect,” He trying to not show anyone this side of him but it’s out, “She’s crying… because of me,”

“Calm down Ji…” It was T.O.P trying to ease his dongsaeng,

He then breaks down, “She’s crying hyung… I hurt her… I didn’t want to hurt her…”

Hoya thought of leaving but he can’t leave, not like that, “_____... she loves you guys so much,” He said suddenly, “You guys are all she got… I’ve got no one, my parents are alive, but they’re never there… you guys were there for her, always,” He wipes his tears that suddenly burst out, everyone was looking at him, “She sacrifice things for you guys… why… why can’t you do that for her?”


The next day, you woke up with plum eye sockets and blood shot eyes. It looked horrible when you saw yourself in the mirror and the red mark on your cheek… the one mark you’d remember, probably, forever. You turn your back away and got ready for school, you still had to go… it’ll be awkward with other people looking on your cheeks and eyes but you were so bored to care.

You jogged down the house, thinking everyone was gone to their work but no… they were in the living room talking really loud. “Hyung… stop that now,” It was Seungri, “Ah… hyung, _____ will wake up soon,”

“No! I’m going to wake her up…” It was Jiyong… and he sound drunk, “______-ah! Oppa’s sorry for last night,” crying sounds, “Oppa’s just stupid… he’ll leave soon and won’t comeback if you want to,”

You walked to the living room and saw four guys holding you brother down, “Oppa…” You sat beside him and hugged him, “Mianhae…” you again started to cry… “Don’t leave me… I-I’ll never meet with Hoya again,”

T.O.P holds your hand, “We’re fine with you going out with Hoya…” You looked at him confused and then back at Jiyong, “He talked some sense to all of use last night… you always do things for us and we never let you do what you want…” He looks at Jiyong and laughs, “He’s just guilty about the slap… and CL was here earlier threatening to break up with him if you don’t go to school,”

“______-ah… can you forgive oppa?” Jiyong looked like a kid and he’s you oppa, “I will never do that again… and tell that kid… Hoya, I’m fine with him dating you,” He raises his hand and points to you, “But! If he hurts you again… I’ll kill him,”


At school, everyone stared at you curious of why you have a bruise on your cheeks. The first person you saw thought, was Youngjae. He wasn’t in the uniform nor did he look like he was going to school, “_______!” He called and ran to you. He checked your face and pouts, “You now have that scar to pair with the others,”

You smiled the brightest you could and saw him smile back, he asked you why did you smile like that so suddenly, “Because Zelo told me… I never made you smile,”

“He’s lying… I always smile when I’m beside you,” He smiled brighter and hugs you, “I’ll miss you,”

Pulling away you ask him, “Where the hell are you going?”

He laughs and showed you his plane tickets, “I’m flying to Jeju… for a few weeks and I’ll come back down sulk,”

“Promise?” He nods and said his goodbye, saying he had to leave already. You walked away after giving your goodbye’s and turned, Dongwoo was there and his secretary… they were talking but when they saw you, they stopped, “Am I disturbing something?”

Bora shook her head but Dongwoo looked… red, “W-We were just talking…”

You smirk and blurted out, “Fine I’ll leave… I hope you two find the courage to go out on a date and live happily~”

“Y-Yah!” Dongwoo shouts and he runs after you. You just ran faster leaving Bora blushing brightly.

That was how the morning went… uneventful and boring. Zelo also said he was sorry for how he acted the day before but you love his so much that you couldn’t keep anger from him; He also said sorry to Hoya.

You two then finally went out legally and Eunji grew afraid of you. T.O.P is now working in the school as a teacher, Daesung already graduated but Seungri… he stayed behind for flunking a few subjects and is now your classmate. Hoya also graduate and is taking up Dance as his course. He promised you and your brothers that you two would take it slow this time.

 

--Fin.

 

A/N: It's a crappy ending I know. mian ;A;